What are the odds

Dare to Love Her

With positivity was the way Sana liked to face all sorts of things in her daily life and ever since Tzuyu had told her she liked her too, most of the things in her mind were positive and fictional scenarios where she and Tzuyu kissed and held hands and lived happily ever after. But for some reason, despite Tzuyu's honesty, it still took her a couple of days to finally kiss her. And it was not at all like it had been in her head.

The lesson took longer than expected and she thought she was going to be late for lunch with the girls, but she wasn't. And the weird part was that Mina was there, but also Chaeyoung. Sana knew that they had been taking turns going to lunch with them, it was pointless and it made everything more suspicious but they had their methods, so whatever. The thing is now, it made her so instantly happy seeing them there, it could only mean that Mina was taking steps, and then when Mina called Chaeyoung cute, she wanted to squeak of happiness, it was so beautiful.

The whole thing was real, Mina actually liked Chaeyoung. Sana spent a big part of her time there, looking at Chaeyoung's silly smile, couldn't no one see it? Well, maybe they were used to, the truth is the girl looked differently at Mina way before they were dating. After everyone left, she felt so proud, she wanted to let Mina know, she knew her friend probably didn't know but she was sure words of encouragement were going to make her feel more confident. It was really nice and Mina even said that she wanted to tell Momo. It made her a bit worried, Momo had never told her but she was sure she didn't only like Mina as a friend, it was quite frustrating, not only that she didn't want to say it to Sana but also the fact that she was completely terrified with the idea of Mina even seeing a bit of that side. Now that it was too late, if Momo knew about Mina and Chaeyoung, maybe she would feel a bit stupid, but then Momo loved Mina, there was no way she was not going to be happy for her just like Sana.

At that moment, Sana was feeling so full of energy and at the same time so soft, love was beautiful, she wanted to see Tzuyu. She knew the girl had classes, she knew her schedule and they had said goodbye recently, but she couldn't stay like this. So she took her phone to call her, it was all so rushed.

"Something happened?" Tzuyu asked once she had answered the phone. It was odd that Sana was calling and not just texting, being that their preferred method of communicating and knowing Tzuyu's schedule.

Sana smiled hearing her voice. "Uh, yes," she lied. But not really, something did happen, she was feeling all tingling. Her heart was full of nice things. Her stomach was weird, she wanted Tzuyu. 'Is this what love feels like? I must be crazy'

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu sounded worried now. "Where are you?"

Sana didn't want to worry her, but then, she couldn't just ask her to come and leave class just because, right? "I'm near your faculty, could you come out?" She tried to sound serious.

"My class will start any second now."

"I kinda need you, it's urgent." 'yes, lying for love is not lying, right?'

"Urgent? Okay, I'll go, wait outside," Tzuyu said all that quickly and hung up. Sana hurried her pace to be actually close to where she said she was and now that she was actually going to see Tzuyu, she was not sure it had been a great idea, the girl was probably going to get mad when she realized there was nothing wrong with Sana, except an overdose of love.

Getting there, she saw Tzuyu getting out of the building, looking everywhere for her. 'That's better' Sana thought looking at her, her heart was better now.

Tzuyu spotted her and ran in her direction. "What happened?" She asked with real concern on her face.

"It's..." Sana was not sure of what to say, so she bought time, "come," she blurted out grabbing Tzuyu's hand.

Hand in hand, she guided them to nowhere, really, she had no idea. "Sana, what is it?"

"I need to tell you something." Hesitation was a bit present in her voice but Tzuyu didn't seem to notice, she must be too confused.

"Couldn't you tell me after class?" Tzuyu complained. "I thought something happened to you."

Sana kept walking until they reached a less concurred area, she was not sure what she was doing now. She just wanted Tzuyu close right now. "I couldn't," Sana finally answered slowing her pace, she stopped near a tree taking Tzuyu's other hand too. She looked up at Tzuyu slowly with an innocent smile. 'don't be mad at me'

"I'm getting anxious here, I don't like when plans change like that," Tzuyu explained looking at her a bit serious but she was still holding her hands.

Sana kept smiling at her, she just liked Tzuyu so much. The weird sensation in her stomach hadn't left. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows waiting for an answer. "I wanted to see you," Sana explained releasing her hands.

"We just saw at lunch."

"I know, but I wanted to see only you."

Tzuyu looked away suppressing a smile. Sana observed the girl a lot all the time, she found it cute how she apparently didn't like to show much of her emotions or reactions whenever she flirted with her.

"Was that it?" Tzuyu asked again. Sana got closer, lifting a hand, she moved Tzuyu's head back to her eyes. She just needed one moment of boldness. Take a chance, just like when she had asked for her number. She could do it, she had done it before. It was being ridiculous how much time she had taken with Tzuyu, somehow the girl made her want to do everything the way best possible, she didn't want to fail. She couldn't be so intense this time but now it was being the opposite. Maybe this moment was failing, she was going to figure that out.

Standing on her tiptoes she got close to Tzuyu's face and stole a quick kiss from her lips, moving back immediately. She just kept smiling, waiting for her reaction.

"That's what you made me get out of class for?"

"Yes?" Sana got a bit nervous. Tzuyu looked away again, she took a while thinking.

Sana tried to look for her eyes as she usually did tilting her head. "You know..." Tzuyu began still not looking at her. "That would be my first kiss." Now she moved her head to face Sana again. "Would you mind doing it a little bit more memorable?" Tzuyu got so red saying that, but she still managed to say it clearly.

Sana smiled so wide at her words. It had work, her moment of spontaneity it was not a failure. Looking at Tzuyu's red face, this time she felt really confident, like her usual self. Standing on her tiptoes once again she surrounded the girl's neck. "Hold my waist" She smiled at Tzuyu, looking at her eyes and then her lips.

Tzuyu did and getting their bodies closer, she brushed her lips softly against Tzuyu's. She did know Tzuyu hadn't had her first kiss yet. That was one of the reasons she wanted the whole thing to be perfect, but this had not been at all like in her mind. This was not premeditated, she just felt like she couldn't wait any longer. Parting a bit, she kissed Tzuyu tenderly just for a few seconds, backing away again without moving her arms from her neck. Tzuyu was smiling this time. "Was it better now?" Sana asked biting her lip, anticipating Tzuyu's answer.

Tzuyu nodded, looking down. Her face was still a bit pink. Sana was so happy. Kissing her felt so good, she wished she could just keep doing it, but kissing her outside, was not the best idea and she still knew everything had to be slower. So she let go of her neck, taking her hand once again. "Would you get coffee with me now?" Sana asked.

Tzuyu cleared and started walking. "Okay," She simply said. She had not said anything else but Sana was just grateful that she didn't complain about how she had lied for them to be there and thought it was so cute how shy she looked and at the same time she knew the girl could say something so direct any moment. Tzuyu guided them this time until they got to the usual place, they just bought something to drink outside and keep walking.

It was a cloudy day, but it was not cold. They walked a bit in silence until Tzuyu found her voice again. "Does that mean we are a couple now?"

'There it is' Sana knew that even if Tzuyu looked shy, she was not afraid of saying what she wanted to say or do. "Mhh, would you like that?"

Tzuyu walked a bit more until she sat on a bench. Sana sat next to her, she didn't mind all the time Tzuyu used to think before speaking, she usually did that, but then when she talked, it was rewarding. Sana really liked the way Tzuyu acted.

After a while, Tzuyu stopped drinking her coffee and moved her hand to take one of Sana's. She always did that, not just taking it but playing with her fingers, it made Sana smile all the time, it meant Tzuyu wanted to say something so she waited. "What if I'm terrible at it?"

Sana wanted to hold her and kiss all of her face, it was just too adorable. The way Tzuyu had said that with a soft voice so different from her usual tone, the way she still was playing with her fingers and the fact that she was worried about that. "No one is terrible at it if they are with the right person, we just have to figure that out," Sana reassured her, getting closer to her on the bench. "It will still be us, I'll just get to do this more often." She moved up to leave a kiss on her cheek.

Tzuyu turned to look at her. "I do like that," she smiled. "I do like you a whole lot," Tzuyu said that looking at her eyes, Sana loved when she looked at her eyes because it was not that recurrent. It made her heart happy. She was going to answer but Tzuyu kept talking. "I do want to try, would that be okay?"

"Of course, I like you too a whole lot," Sana used her words. "If you want to, then we can try."

Tzuyu smiled and stopped looking at her eyes. Sana kept watching the girl, how her eyes wandered around and then at the sky. It was all so peaceful, Sana did not talk because she knew Tzuyu was just processing everything and was going to answer soon, that's why she just kept staring. Sana could swear Tzuyu had the most beautiful side profile ever. And everything really, every part of Tzuyu was perfect. Her beauty was what had captivated Sana, it was what had made her approach her, but as they got to know each other, it was so much more than that. Tzuyu was so kind. She could see how much she worried about her friends, even if she bickered with Dahyun all the time, Sana knew they loved each other. Her heart was so pure, Tzuyu was not just a crush, Sana wanted so much more than that. She wanted to be important in her life, that's why she couldn't be intense or rushed, it was so different.

"Does that mean I can call you my girlfriend?"

Sana giggled. Maybe she needed to be really direct with Tzuyu, but it was really cute how she was just making sure of everything. Still, she decided to move her hand that Tzuyu was fidgeting with and intertwined their fingers, really taking her hand. "Only if I can call you my girlfriend too."

Tzuyu hummed and nodded, taking sips of her coffee again. "Then I do want to." She got closer to Sana this time, stopped drinking her coffee and left a quick kiss on Sana's cheek. It was such a lovely scene. Sana giggled again, it was cuteness overload. She loved it. They were right next to each other now, so Sana just rested her head in Tzuyu's shoulder, while drinking her coffee. They stayed there for a while, still with their hands intertwined, speaking just a bit, mostly looking around and just thinking about each other. At least Sana couldn't stop thinking about Tzuyu and how she could call her her girlfriend now, how they were holding hands, how her lips have felt, it was the perfect day. Even if she hadn't planned any of this, it went quite well.

Then it was time for Tzuyu to go to her room, she needed to catch up with the class she had missed and do other academic things. Sana didn't want to leave but at least she got to walk her to her room and Tzuyu didn't let go of her hand. Not even when they got right outside her door. "I won't make you miss more classes, okay?" Sana felt like explaining herself. "I just wanted to be with you, it was important, see?"

Tzuyu nodded. "It was really important, yes," she agreed.

"Alright then, get in, I'll see you tomorrow." Sana reached to leave a kiss on her cheek as usual.

But when she tried to let go of Tzuyu's hand, the girl held on tighter. "Wait," she said. "You're my girlfriend now, stop being careful."

That made Sana open her eyes in surprise, Tzuyu was just so direct sometimes, but she liked it so much. 'she is right, Sana, stop this nonsense, she won't run away' Sana had been so insecure about everything, all her previous crushes and flings ended just so badly, or never even started, she didn't want that with Tzuyu, but if she didn't react it was not going to be good either, now Tzuyu's words kind of made her regained all her normal confidence. Sana was confident, assertive, bold, charming, she could do this.

Taking Tzuyu's waist for support, she got really close to her, reaching for her lips again. She was not sure if that was what Tzuyu had meant, but it sure was what she wanted to do. And Tzuyu accepted her, kissing her back.

Sana just used her lips, like their previous kiss, but she felt confident now, she wanted Tzuyu to know she was not being careful now, she was into her, really into her. So she didn't back away so fast, she took her time kissing her slowly. She could tell Tzuyu had not done this before, yes, she was kissing her back, but at the same time, her movements were a bit confusing, as if Tzuyu wanted to control the kiss. It made Sana smile. 'Eager big puppy' Sana thought. Tzuyu wanted for things to go faster and now kissing her, she could really tell how impatient she was but Sana was not going to let her be rushed.

"You're right outside your room, why can't you just go in?"

That's when Sana did back away, opening her eyes she saw Tzuyu rolling her eyes with a serious face.

"You have two perfectly functional legs, why can't you just go away?"

Sana smiled, she had heard Tzuyu answer back at Dahyun many times now, it was quite funny.

Dahyun got next to them. "Hey, Sana," she smiled.

"Hey, Dahyun, how are you today?" Sana really liked Dahyun, they always talked, they had many things in common. Even if Tzuyu was annoyed now with her presence that had interrupted their kiss, Sana greeted and smiled at the girl.

"I was having an okay day, but now seeing you two kiss made it better, you are really-"

"Okay," Tzuyu cut Dahyun off. "Just stop talking and get in," she said opening the door and pushing her friend inside.

"I was talking to Sana!" Dahyun protested but Tzuyu closed the door really fast. Sana let out a laugh.

"You should've let her talk."

"No way, she was gonna say things about you, I don't like that," Tzuyu frowned.

"What things about me?" Sana knew what Tzuyu was talking about, but she liked seeing her jealous.

"About you, your beauty and all, Dahyun has no filter."

"But I am pretty, she can say that."

"Yes, you are, but she was not going to say just that," Tzuyu explained, she was not frowning anymore. "The thing is, I don't like it."

"Okay," Sana smiled. "I won't let anyone compliment me ever again then," Sana mocked her. "I'll just tell them I have a jealous girlfriend."

At the mention of the word girlfriend, Tzuyu looked away smiling. "I'm just being protective," she explained.

'oh god' It was just too adorable, Sana couldn't keep making fun of her, she got closer once again, moving her head with her hand, she kissed her again. Just for a few seconds and then looked at her eyes. "Alright," she whispered. "I get it."

Tzuyu blinked awkwardly but then she hugged Sana in a quick movement, burying her head in her neck. It took Sana by surprise. "I'll try my best, okay? Thank you for wanting me," Tzuyu talked in her neck. It kind of made Sana emotional, seeing her like this. Tzuyu backed away.

"Thank you for letting me, I know you'll try your best, you are amazing, Tzuyu," Sana said looking for her eyes. "Just go inside, I'll text you when I get to my room."

"Okay," Tzuyu said softly. Giving Sana a quick kiss again on her cheek, she finally opened her door again to get in her room, leaving Sana all giggly outside. 'life is just wonderful'

That's how all of Sana's wishes came true. Her wishes of having a girlfriend and that girlfriend being Tzuyu. They started to be more affectionate not only in their own time together but also when they were with their friends. It was quite interesting. Sana knew Tzuyu was a bit overprotective, even before they were official, Tzuyu had shown that at Jeongyeon's birthday party and they had only recently started dating. But Sana thought that being the girl also reserved, she wouldn't like to be much like a couple outside. And she was wrong. Tzuyu apparently was fine with everyone knowing about them, no, scratch that, Tzuyu wanted to let everyone know in her own cute ways.

It was a really nice surprise for Sana.

She would usually greet Tzuyu with a kiss on the cheek when they were with friends, but now, Tzuyu was not okay with that, she had politely requested for Sana to greet her with a kiss on the lips. The request, though, came after Sana got surprised because the first time they had lunch together after making it official, Tzuyu moved her face, so she would miss her cheek. Sana liked it so much, how she was getting to know this completely new side of Tzuyu, it was amazing.

Tzuyu was still a bit shy when Sana said direct things to her and she still took her time when saying important or cute things back, but those were just words, the things Tzuyu was doing so effortlessly were all these actions. She was the one that made sure to hold Sana's hand all the time, the girl was constantly putting more food on her plate when they had lunch together, Tzuyu would go to Sana's room in the afternoon just to bring her some sweets or a tea she thought Sana might enjoy. Tzuyu was the first to text her in the morning and the last one at night. Everything Tzuyu did towards Sana, indicated that they were together, it was really heart-warming.

But Sana's favorite thing Tzuyu did was that she had no trouble letting other people know about how much she liked her, even if it was a bit difficult for her when it was just the two of them. Tzuyu was always saying the nicest things about her to others or being possessive.

"That's why I think I'll be the safest choice if you ever have to pick someone to take to a desert island," Dahyun ended her speech one day at the cafeteria.

"It does make sense, Dahyunnie," Chaeyoung answered nodding. Mina nodded too but didn't say anything else.

Then Tzuyu spoke, "I'm taking Sana."

"Okay, but think with your head and everything I've explained now." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

Sana kept staring at Tzuyu who was apparently thinking again, then she added. "Yeah, I'm still taking Sana." She didn't look at her, she only kept eating her food. Sana couldn't help but smile and feel really soft.

"God, Tzuyu, you are awful, if I knew you were gonna be this way when not hiding your feelings, I would've never encouraged you." Dahyun gave up, getting back to eating her food. Momo laughed at her.

Sana reached for Tzuyu's hand across the table, who looked up and Sana winked at her, caressing her hand. Tzuyu smiled a bit looking everywhere and then back to her meal, without moving her hand. 'My shy big puppy'

"Don't be mean, Dahyunnie, it's adorable," Chaeyoung complained. 'It really is' Sana thought looking at Chaeyoung, but the girl was just looking at Mina, who was just focused on eating. Since they started to go to lunch together with them, Sana felt so happy, even though she wondered how was that no one said anything, Chaeyoung spent the whole time just silly looking at Mina. Sana also wondered if Chaeyoung would be like Tzuyu if she could talk about Mina, she guessed that's why stares were the only thing they had outside.

"My Tzuyu is the cutest," Sana said.

"Whatever," Dahyun complained again. "I'm still the safest choice."

And many other scenes like that, you see? Sana was the luckiest girl ever and she was also so euphoric all the time. Happier than ever. But not today. Almost a month has passed since she made it official with Tzuyu and along with winter, problems seem to arrive too. Today she was mad, annoyed, angry, disappointed and it was really hard to make Sana feel like that. But it happened.

It really left Sana speechless, she knew it might be a bit sad or complicated for Momo to know about Mina and Chaeyoung. Sana had thought about it, she knew Momo would probably need some comfort or time to get the whole thing but never in a million years she'd have thought that the Momo she knew, would ever be able to treat Mina like that. It happened once, at dance lessons, when Mina was acting so uncomfortable by the fact that Sana had got Tzuyu's number. 'What a great day by the way' But Momo raised her voice for the opposite, defending Sana, now she was just completely mad at Mina, it was reasonable that Mina was right now crying her eyes out thinking that Momo was rejecting her completely, Sana felt bad that she couldn't do much and Momo was not answering her calls or texts. The only thing that made her feel a bit better is that Mina was not alone, she had taken the right decision and went to Chaeyoung, she will know how to make her feel less sad.

After leaving the coffee shop Sana went to her room. She was trying to make sense of it all when someone knocked on her door. For a moment she thought Momo might have come to her senses and was outside her door to apologize, but it was Tzuyu so Sana tried to smile.

"Hey, you."

"Hey." Tzuyu leaned down waiting for Sana to reach for her lips. It was something she had accustomed. Not kissing Sana but just getting really close asking for it. Sana thought it was really cute.

"It's later than usual," Sana commented letting Tzuyu in.

"I was with Jeongyeon and Dahyun watching movies," Tzuyu answered sitting on Sana's bed. "Then we went back to our room but uh, do you think I can stay here tonight?"

Sana couldn't hide her smile. "Of course." She got next to the bed, caressing Tzuyu's cheek.

"Wouldn't your roommate mind?"

"She left for home earlier."

"Like for winter break? Already?"

"That's soon but I don't know, she just finished everything earlier, I'm not sure how. Maybe something happened."

"Mhh," Tzuyu nodded. "I... I know it's sudden but..."

Tzuyu's sudden awkwardness made Sana leave her happy face and excitement, focusing on the important part. "Wait, are you staying here because you want to or something happened?"

"I do want to, I like it when we take naps, it would be just a long nap," Tzuyu smiled looking away. They usually took naps when they both had time, it was one of Sana's favorite activities, they got to be really close to each other and just rest. "Listen, I know she is your best friend and all but I don't think she is doing Dahyun any good." Tzuyu shook her head.

'oh god, Momo, you are a mess' Sana felt embarrassed like she was responsible in front of Tzuyu for her friend's behavior. She got all serious and mad again. "Is she there right now?"

"Yeah." Tzuyu got up looking at Sana with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

It made Sana's heart skip a beat how fast Tzuyu noticed the change in her attitude. She tried to not sound so serious. "I am, is just she's being so reckless," Sana sighed, "tell me what happened."

"She got to our room, that's not unusual, but this time apparently she didn't ask Dahyun first," Tzuyu explained quietly frowning a bit. "She actually kissed her as soon as the door was opened until she realized I was obviously there too, like, it's my room." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Sana hugged her supporting her head on her chest. "I'm sorry."

"Don't say that, what's wrong with her?"

"I'm not sure." Sana didn't know if she could explain to Tzuyu what had happened, not yet at least. But it was true that she didn't know either what was going on with Momo.

"She looked troubled." Tzuyu hugged Sana back. "Are you sad about it?"

"I'm not sad, I don't know," Sana whispered. "What happened next?"

"I just figured it was my cue to leave, so I'm here."

"Well, I do have a couple of oversized hoodies, you can wear that." Sana let go of Tzuyu and turned to look for things in her closet that wouldn't be too short for Tzuyu. It was better not to stress much about it now, she needed to enjoy her time with her girlfriend. 'Momo's behavior is not my fault'

She asked Tzuyu if she had eaten or if there was anything else she wanted or needed and after a while, they were both in bed. It was not that late, so Tzuyu said that it would be great to watch a movie before sleeping that way Sana would stop thinking about Momo, she explained she didn't mind that she had been doing that with her friends just a while ago, because it was different with Sana.

And Sana felt so good next to Tzuyu, it was really cute how she could tell there was something different about her, but at the same time, she was not asking questions and was just focused on making her feel better. Sana was trying not to worry about her friends, but it was a bit difficult, so she accepted to watch some movies with Tzuyu.

"I don't get it," Tzuyu said when the credits were passing. Sana smiled.

"He did it for love."

"But-" Tzuyu seemed like she was going to speak but then just closed shaking her head.

Sana found everything she did so adorable. "Well, don't stress about it, it's over now, put it away, let's sleep."

Tzuyu stayed in the same position for a few seconds just thinking about the movie probably and then she put the device aside and got comfortable on the bed to fall asleep. "Okay."

"Wait I'll be right back." Sana left for the bathroom, she didn't go before the movie, unlike Tzuyu. She took a while, it was inevitable to not feel worried. She took her phone and texted Mina. It was late so she didn't expect an answer, she just wanted Mina to read it.

To MINA
It will be okay, Minari, hope to see you tomorrow.

Sana thought that if Mina went to lunch, then that would mean she was feeling okay enough. She thought about leaving another text for Momo but that wouldn't make a difference from all the others she had sent. Sana really liked Dahyun, she had thought it was okay whatever they had going on, but if Momo was stupid enough to just go and ignore her feelings using Dahyun, then Sana was no longer okay with it. It was frustrating, so she just sighed and went back to bed.

"Miss me?" She tried to act normal again, getting next to sleepy Tzuyu.

"Always," Tzuyu mumbled.

Tzuyu was looking up and Sana was curled up on her side, just looking at what she could form of Tzuyu's face in the dark. A part of Sana wanted to be closer with her, but another part felt Tzuyu needed to do that if she wanted and another part, was just lost thinking about Momo.

Then Tzuyu turned to face Sana. "You're thinking about it."

"It's okay, I'm just worried."

"I'm worried about Dahyun too."

"Don't you want to know what happened?" Sana was a bit impressed the girl had not asked anything.

"I'm not curious about why she's acting like she is, I just want my friend to not be affected by it." Tzuyu answered really clearly. "Nor you, you are not being you right now." The thing about Tzuyu is that even if she didn't do much eye contact when she did, it was powerful and so meaningful. Right now, Sana felt so many things under her gaze.

It was a really good answer. Even if Tzuyu was younger, she was really mature. Sana didn't feel like having such a serious conversation so she tried to joke. "How am I then?"

"Cheerful," Tzuyu looked down, "you haven't smiled that much at me."

The way Tzuyu said it so quietly and with a sad tone, made Sana feel so grateful for her. 'She really is like a big puppy' Sana couldn't help but think that. How Tzuyu was so protective and proud of her. The way she asked for kisses and smiles, like prizes.

"Even if I haven't smiled much, the few were all for you."

Tzuyu smiled a bit and got closer. "I want to say something."

"Go ahead."

"I don't know if you know this but it's been almost a month since we've been together." Tzuyu looked up for a few seconds and then down again really fast. It made Sana giggle, she took Tzuyu's hand.

"I know that."

"I thought I would at it, but I think I'm pretty decent..." Sana left a little laugh now but she didn't say anything, to hear what Tzuyu was trying to say. "You said that no one is that bad at it if they are with the right person." Tzuyu started fidgeting with Sana's hand now. "I think that's why I haven't been bad at it... I think we fit." Sana remained silent for a bit waiting if Tzuyu was going to say anything else, she usually took time.

"You are adorable, did you know that?"

"People usually think I'm mean."

"Then they don't know you like I do," Tzuyu smiled. "I think we fit too, you don't have to worry about being bad at this, you've been amazing, you make me feel so grateful every day and wanted and safe and happy and complete."

Tzuyu got closer to support her forehead in Sana's chest. "I like you too," she mumbled in response to Sana's words. They remained in silence. Sana would usually talk more but it was true that she was not being much like herself at this moment. Sana did love Tzuyu's words and that she was with her now, that was really nice but she was just too distracted. That's why apparently Tzuyu was trying to talk more and being so extra nice in her own way. "Should we kiss all night?"

'this girl never ceases to amaze me'  "Why would we do that?" Sana tried to ask without laughing, Tzuyu's question seemed serious.

"Because," Tzuyu moved her head back, "I like it," she said as if it was obvious. "And you are sad but when we kiss, you smile so I want you to smile." It was a good analogy and Sana couldn't figure out if Tzuyu was genuinely asking just to make her feel better or if it was her way of asking for a kiss in this context without feeling too embarrassed. It was probably both.

So Sana didn't say anything and just moved forward to steal a quick kiss from her lips. "You're right." Sana left Tzuyu's hand to hold her waist. "Make me smile then."

Even if they'd been dating for a while now, they spent more time just being close to each other and holding hands than kissing. But they've kissed enough to be comfortable when doing it. Tzuyu got way better at it and Sana learned that there was no point trying to control it because Tzuyu was not going to give it up, so most of their kisses were guided by Tzuyu. Which Sana found adorable too, just like everything her girlfriend did, because she was the one that got shy and all.

Tzuyu accepted the challenge and got closer to hold Sana's waist too and kissed her gently. It was nice to be kissing in that position but then Tzuyu backed away with a frown. "You're not smiling."

That made Sana smile. "Okay, okay, I'll smile now." Tzuyu nodded and resume their kiss, this time Sana did smile.

So Tzuyu backed away again. "That's better, see."

Sana could see. She could see how much Tzuyu cared for her and how wonderful she was with her, it made her feel so soft all the time. She moved one hand up to accommodate some of Tzuyu's hair behind her ear. "I'm so glad that you're here." Sana was looking at her face. It was true that she was distracted but Tzuyu was making her feel so much better that she decided to get lost in Tzuyu than the other stuff that she had no control of. "I'm sure many people have called you beautiful," Tzuyu nodded, "the same people that have called you mean."

"It goes like they think I'm so beautiful I can't say mean things, but that's silly."

"You don't like it then? When they call you beautiful."

"It's not nice, I'm more than that like you are more than just so sweet."

Sana understood that. People usually thought so many things of her too, it was not nice either. "What should I call you then?"

"You did approach me because you saw how I look," Tzuyu explained. "I don't mind you calling me pretty, 'cause I know you see more than that."

"You really are so beautiful, Tzuyu. In and out." Sana got closer to her face lifting Tzuyu's head with a hand on her chin. Brushing her nose with Tzuyu's, she knew the girl liked when she did that.

Tzuyu smiled and did it again. They both giggled at that. Sana could divert her thoughts from her friends' drama for the rest of the night. At least Momo's recklessness sent Tzuyu her way.

***

 

The thing about Mina's brain is that is usually divided in who she wants to be, the real her and who she's expected to be, perfect Mina. In all her time with Chaeyoung, most of it, she has forgotten about being perfect, since their first kiss, she allowed that part of her brain to take a break, except for a few setbacks, Mina felt like herself, like she had not felt in a long time, or probably, ever.

That's how Chaeyoung made her feel, real. Which is interesting considering how hard it was for Chaeyoung to actually believe any of this was real. Mina did not like to get confused, she did not like whenever things got so blurred in her head, it was so frustrating and most of the time, she couldn't see a way out. The things Momo said to her yesterday, had that effect on her, but for some reason, she knew she needed Chaeyoung. She was always the answer, and as much as Mina liked it, it also made her extremely scared sometimes, how much she needed her now. Did Chaeyoung feel the same way? Mina couldn't help but wonder last night if Chaeyoung was as attached to her as she was. She knew Chaeyoung cared for her, but how much? That's why she made her promise. Mina needed to make sure, whatever she did, Chaeyoung was not going to leave, but that was also selfish wasn't it? Like many of the other decisions Mina has taken since she met Chaeyoung.

Waking up, Mina felt cold, which was unusual whenever she woke up close to Chaeyoung, but she was shirtless and the sheets were not exactly covering her, so she got up to put on something and went to the bathroom. Looking at the mirror, Mina felt sad. 'Why is it all so hard' She sighed. Momo's words wouldn't leave her head, yesterday she had come to the conclusion that she had done nothing wrong, she was not confused, she did not care what Momo could think, but the truth is she cared. She cared so much and especially if it was Momo because the girl was important in her life.

Holding on tightly to the sink, she looked down just breathing. It was better if she returned next to Chaeyoung. But before she could realize that, she realized she was biting her lip too hard, she could taste blood. 'great' It's been a while since that had happened to her, it felt weird, Mina felt weird. She washed her face, her teeth and took a deep breath before getting back to bed.

Since Chaeyoung was still asleep, she decided to sleep a bit more too, it was probably better than keep thinking stuff and she had learned not to wake up Chaeyoung just to kiss her and get rid of all her thoughts. That's why she tried to sleep not facing her, because looking at her, she wouldn't be able to resist not waking her up.

Surprisingly, she was almost asleep, when she felt Chaeyoung's warm body surrounding her from behind. She smiled, it felt nice. Chaeyoung got even closer and reached for her neck, leaving a trail of kisses up until she got to Mina's ear. "Morning," she whispered there making Mina's spine tingle.

It was new, Chaeyoung never woke her up, or if she ever did, it was definitely not like that. "Why don't you wake me up like this all the time?"

"Because then it wouldn't be special," Chaeyoung whispered again, kissing her way down, Mina just closed her eyes. It was definitely the best morning greeting she had ever received. It's been a while since they've been together, but Mina never quite got used to how intense everything Chaeyoung did felt in her, or how much she enjoyed making Chaeyoung feel like that too. Mina never imagined anything like that was possible, not with men, most definitely not with women. And it was scary sometimes, but the way it felt was stronger. She got so lost thinking about it all, that she got surprised when suddenly Chaeyoung left her side and got up real quick.

Opening her eyes she saw her walking to the bathroom. "Why are you leaving me?" She frowned. "Put something on, it's cold." Chaeyoung didn't answer, it made Mina pout, she felt abandoned. She got on her back and rubbed her eyes. "Come back!" She protested out loud for Chaeyoung to hear. Then she felt weight on top of her, moving her hands from her eyes, she saw Chaeyoung had returned, with nothing but a sports bra on. "I told you to-"

But Chaeyoung didn't want to hear it apparently, because she cut Mina off by kissing her. That never made Mina mad, though, so she just put her hands on Chaeyoung's hair. "I did put something on," Chaeyoung whispered really close to her lips.

"Yeah, but that's not what I meant." Somehow Mina felt a bit nervous, Chaeyoung was not like this during mornings.

"The thing is," Chaeyoung began, kissing Mina's jaw, "that I actually like being shirtless," Mina was smiling but every kiss made her feel more nervous, "I just never was, because I'm supposed to have a roommate, but hey, my roommate is my girlfriend, so you will have to get used to it now." Chaeyoung finished by leaving a kiss on her lips again. Having Chaeyoung on top of her, always made her feel like this, she liked it better the other way around when Chaeyoung was the one all shy and nervous.

"Aren't you cold?" Was the only thing she could say right now.

"You keep me warm," Chaeyoung smiled.

"Wait, did you get up just to brush your teeth so you could kiss me?" Mina now remembered how Chaeyoung never kissed her when they woke up because she needed to wash her teeth first. It was cute and it made sense, but it made Mina so frustrated sometimes. When she said that, apparently all of Chaeyoung's confidence she had woken up with was gone because her face got all red. 'Yeah, that's better' Mina thought, she liked having control and making fun of her like this. 'My baby'

"Yes," Chaeyoung answered. "I woke up needy, so what? You wake up needy all the time." She sounded defensive, which made Mina laugh.

"I'm not accusing you of anything." Mina used her hands to move Chaeyoung's head closer. "Show me."

Chaeyoung still had her face red, but she kissed Mina either way. Quite slowly the way Mina liked the most. When she barely had to respond to it, Chaeyoung took her time just playing with her lips.

"I like it when you do that."

"I know," Chaeyoung said softly resuming her task. "It's the only time you are not trying to take control."

That made Mina feel a bit embarrassed. "Is it?"

"Yeah." Chaeyoung talked so so close to her lips every time. "And you get all nervous."

Somehow, Mina felt exposed and nothing to bother Chaeyoung came to mind, because it was true, she was really nervous. So she didn't say anything, just closed her eyes and Chaeyoung kept kissing her, sort of.

"Chaeyoung," Mina said when was free as Chaeyoung left a kiss on her cheek.

"Mhh."

"Since you woke up needy... can we stay here today?" That question never worked, but Mina needed to try.

Chaeyoung kissed her jaw once again, going back to her lips, Mina felt there was no way she was going to be rejected again but then the kiss stopped. "No," Chaeyoung simply said.

Mina got mad, she pushed Chaeyoung away from her. "Why would you kiss me like that then?" She frowned. "I hate you," she pouted.

She saw Chaeyoung next to her smiling. Mina was annoyed and was going to keep complaining but Chaeyoung looked so good, she opened but words wouldn't come out.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung grinned. 'Oh, you know what is it' "You're drooling," she said getting close to Mina once again, she took her hand and move it to her waist.

Mina felt more annoyed, but at the same time, she liked this Chaeyoung. "Stop," she managed to say. But her hand caressed Chaeyoung's side either way. "Don't act like this if you don't want to stay."

"I don't want us to stay, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy our time here." She got really close to Mina's lips again. "Or do you really want me to stop?" She asked whispering.

"God, you're such a tease," Mina stated before crashing their lips together once again, she couldn't resist any longer, she moved to leave Chaeyoung on her back. "You wanted this, didn't you? You know I'm weak." Mina was kissing Chaeyoung and complaining all at once. Chaeyoung was laughing and kissing her back, it was quite messy. But cute.

"Mhh, yeah," Chaeyoung nodded, holding Mina's waist.

Mina backed away after a few seconds, using one arm for support. "I'm mad at you."

"Yeah, I can totally tell." Chaeyoung just kept smiling like a fool and caressing her back. "Stop pouting."

The issue was that Mina really wanted to stay here today, even before Chaeyoung started being clingy, Mina didn't feel strong enough to go outside, not because their friends know now, actually, she had really clear in her mind that they needed to go to lunch together just to show Tzuyu, Chaeyoung had said it was silly, but Nayeon seemed convinced so she was trusting Nayeon. Either way, she did not want to see Momo or Sana, because she was sure it wouldn't be fine. So even if she always got rejected, she was going to try harder this time.

"Why can't we ever stay?"

"We stay during weekends, today is just Monday." 'yeah that makes sense' "C'mon you try every day, you know we have to leave."

Mina moved her free hand to Chaeyoung's neck. "I do like you with less clothes." She took her time eyeing Chaeyoung and then leaned down to kiss her neck. "I have more access." She left little kisses everywhere.

"Okay, yes, I do like that, but you won't convince me."

"Are you sure?" Mina got lower kissing her collarbone.

"Y-yes, you can kiss me all you want, it won't make a difference"

"Let's stay," Mina stated leaving kisses with every word.

"No."

"Let's stay."

"N- no" It made Mina smile how Chaeyoung kept denying but hesitating when speaking.

"Are you..." Mina traveled upwards now, to her jaw. "Saying no just so I keep kissing you?"

Chaeyoung giggled. "No."

Mina really wanted Chaeyoung to say yes, but at the same time it was fun, she liked when they were like this. So she decided to just kiss all of her face, Chaeyoung was just too cute. "Come on," she talked between kisses. "We can stay here forever."

"Stop." Chaeyoung was laughing.

"We can get a pet, and live here forever." Mina was laughing softly too.

"That's so gay," Chaeyoung laughed. It was a joke, Mina could tell it was a joke but it made her stop every action, moving away from Chaeyoung's face. "What is it?" Chaeyoung frowned. Mina felt stupid, but she couldn't help it.

"I just uh, don't say it like that."

"How?" 'please, Chaeyoung'

Mina looked away. "Just, you know."

"Are you kidding me?" Chaeyoung moved to sit on the bed.

Mina had to sit too. Fixing her hair out of her face she sighed. "It's just..."

"Mina, I get you don't know how or don't want to label yourself, like, I get it, I don't do it either, but you do know we are in a lesbian relationship, don't you?" Chaeyoung sounded serious, Mina liked it better when she was laughing.

Those words just triggered something in her, it was weird, Mina just didn't like hearing them, as if they were bad words. She didn't know how to explain that without feeling stupid or making Chaeyoung mad. "I know...I just don't like hearing those words."

"Hearing those words? Mina, I'm literally your girlfriend" Chaeyoung put emphasis on the girl part.

"I know that!" Chaeyoung looked at her with a surprised face, it was not nice that she had raised her voice. '' "I... I know that." Mina lowered her voice feeling embarrassed.

Chaeyoung scoffed and got up. "Okay, I'm going to take a shower now, you deal with that."

Mina saw her looking for clothes and disappearing into the bathroom. She wanted to scream, she always messed up somehow and it was so stupid, really. Of course she knew the kind of relationship they had, she just felt there was no need to use the words, which did not make sense at all. 'You're awful, Mina' She needed to apologize, but it's not like she would feel any different hearing them. Not so fast.

It had been nice, the cute moment they shared, now Mina just felt sad again, curling up in bed she went almost completely under the sheets and took Chaeyoung's pillow to hug it. It was still warm and it had Chaeyoung's scent. Mina liked it because it made her feel safe, but she wanted to cry. She didn't blame Chaeyoung, her reaction was normal, they've been dating for a while now, it did not make sense that she still had these kinds of issues. Was she ever going to get over it? It was not something she liked to think about on a daily basis, it was easier to ignore it. 'Reality, I hate reality' Mina tried to stop thinking just holding the pillow against her chest really tightly.

After a while she heard Chaeyoung was back, she could hear noise near the desks. She did not look, she was not sure what she could say so she remained in her position, for many more minutes. Then she felt weight next to her.

"Mina," Chaeyoung whispered at the other side of the pillow. "You should get up now." Her voice was soft, she was not mad, of course she wasn't but Mina felt so guilty.

"I really don't want to."

"I'm sure she won't say anything bad to you today." There it was, Chaeyoung knew perfectly well why Mina was acting like this. Mina was trying to ignore it, but that was indeed the main reason of how everything was confusing in her mind.

"I don't want to lose her, I don't want to lose you, I hate this," Mina whispered hiding her face deeper in the pillow.

"Then you should try and talk to her again." Mina felt Chaeyoung brushing her hair. "But you don't have to worry about me, I'm here."

There was no point in saying anything else Mina just moved the pillow and hid her face in Chaeyoung's chest. She was sure they belonged in each other's arms. "Why does it have to be so hard?"

"I don't know." Chaeyoung sounded sad, Mina didn't like that, but she was sad too.

They remained in that position for a few minutes. "Would you wait for me to get dressed before leaving?" Mina whispered.

"Of course."

"Thank you." Mina moved carefully and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and everything. Chaeyoung was right, she needed to go to classes and avoiding Momo or life, was not going to make it all disappear. When she was ready, she got out of the bathroom.

Chaeyoung already had her things for the day ready, handing her her usual bag. "I got your things, are you feeling better?"

Mina smiled a bit at her. "Thank you," she said taking her things. "I guess."

"You won't go to lunch today?"

"I will." Mina actually wanted to see her again as soon as possible. "We will."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sad about the whole thing, but I do want to be with you."

"Alright, in case you change your mind, my phone is about to die so, uh, don't." Chaeyoung put a hand on her shoulder. "Let's go, I know you got this."

Mina stared at her for a long time before moving in any way, they were making eye contact and after some seconds passed, they both smiled a bit. Chaeyoung didn't mention their incident from earlier and Mina figured it was better to apologize when she actually meant it.

Slowly, Mina leaned down to give her one last kiss before leaving. Chaeyoung accepted. Outside, they walked hand in hand until they got out of the building and went in different directions. As soon as Mina was alone again, she felt uncomfortable.

Her first class was with Momo, she was scared. 'You got this' Mina trusted Chaeyoung, she could do this. But when she got to her class, she got this feeling that it was definitely not going to be okay, Momo was not there. And Momo was not late either, she didn't arrive for the rest of the class, Mina kept feeling anxious moving her leg up and down. She had not thought about that possibility, Momo ignoring her. 'Of course she is going to ignore you, she is disappointed' And it was not surprising that she was willing to put her grades at risk by doing it, skipping classes, Momo was failing most of them either way. She grabbed her phone to text Sana.

She read her message last night, Sana was so good to her, it made her calm down too along with everything else that happened last night. Mina thought about that too a lot, it was mainly what kept her from losing her mind over the Momo thing. She loved Chaeyoung's lips, that was a fact. She just didn't know they would feel a thousand times better kissing her skin, so much more than just her neck. She came to the conclusion that the only thing that felt better than that, was her own lips kissing Chaeyoung's body, it was so addictive and new and exciting. If it weren't for Chaeyoung's silliness, laughing at her, she was sure things would have gone farther than that. She wanted to, even if thinking about it right now was scary and even a bit weird, when she was there with her, she wanted to. All of it. 'Focus, Mina' She left those thoughts to do what she was previously going to do.

To M. Sana 12:46 pm
Thank you :( but she's not here

From M. Sana 12:47 pm
oh
i'm sure she has a reason, let's talk at lunch
youll be there right?

To M. Sana 12:47 pm
Yes

From M. Sana 12:47 pm
perfect, don't worry

She wanted to believe Sana, but it was harder. She thought about texting Momo. 'Maybe she replies, at least she might see it' But she was not sure what could she write. The class ended and even if she was sad, distracted, anxious and confused, she made sure to take every note possible just to give them to Momo, it was silly, not like the girl would care or ask for them, but it made Mina feel a bit better.

The only good thing was that she got to see Chaeyoung now. Although on her way to the cafeteria, she felt quite nervous again, like a good and a bad kind nervous. Seeing her would definitely make all better, but it was different, now their friends were supposed to know about them. She was not sure if Chaeyoung had told anyone or Nayeon for that matter, but it was making her palms sweaty. Getting inside, she got her food and then turned to look for them, she saw them by their usual spot. 'Okay, Mina, is the least you could do for her' She still felt guilty for what happened this morning.

Walking carefully to the table, she saw Sana and Tzuyu's back, sitting on one side. Chaeyoung who was at the other side caught her eyes and smiled at her. 'cute' Mina would be lying if she said that she had not imagined this moment a few times. Especially since Sana started dating Tzuyu and they would greet each other with pecks, something in Mina made her feel so jealous, she wanted that. And now she could do that, right? Was she brave enough to do it? She wanted, but her knees felt weaker with every step she took. Seeing Chaeyoung's big smile was enough to gather the courage that was slipping away from her, when she got next to the girl, before sitting next to her she grabbed her chin and moved it up.

"Hey," Chaeyoung said, her eyes were so shiny. 'now or never, Mina, if you don't do it now it would be ridiculous' Leaning down in a quick movement, she left a tiny kiss on her lips and sat next to her looking down at her food.

It would have been way more awkward if silence would have formed. "YES!" Dahyun's voice exclaimed quite loudly. She was just getting to the table but apparently, she got just in time to see Mina's little steps. She passed next to Chaeyoung ruffling her hair. "Totally worth it, all the times you rejected me the past month," she said taking a seat next to Tzuyu.

Mina dared to look up a bit, Dahyun had a big smile, Tzuyu was looking directly at her with a strong gaze and Sana was smiling too, but the smile didn't reach her eyes, which was unusual. She felt Chaeyoung scratching her head.

"Sorry," Chaeyoung answered to Dahyun.

"Nah, I get it." Mina was not sure what Dahyun got but, things seemed okay. Tzuyu kind of scared her but that was nothing new.

"I don't," Tzuyu said.

"Oh, c'mon, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung explained yesterday." Dahyun pushed her shoulder.

"I want Mina to explain."

The way Tzuyu said it, brought back to her all the memories from when the first time Chaeyoung saw Kwan and Tzuyu interrogated her mercilessly. 'oh god, why. Your friends, Chaeyoung, are really nice but please'

She needed to get it right with Tzuyu. "Tzuyu, Mina was-" That's why when Chaeyoung tried to speak for her, she stopped her taking her shoulder.

"It's okay," she said to Chaeyoung. Clearing she turned to the girls. "Uh, I'm not sure what you want me to explain, because I myself am not sure how everything happened but... I guess I'm sorry, for the way I acted before and for making Chaeyoung lie to you," she said that not only looking at Tzuyu but also Dahyun, who was not that focused on her apology but still. "And actually," she remembered now. "Thank you," she said to Tzuyu, who frowned in confusion. "Uh, I've been meaning to thank you, you know that day you attacked me with questions, I felt awful but it made me realize how I truly felt, or just actually acknowledging it."

When she finished her awfully presented speech, Dahyun snorted a laugh. "Well done, Tzuyu." She patted her back. Mina was not understanding why she had apologized yet Tzuyu kept looking at her that way, she could see her jaw clenched. Mina couldn't help but think about Nayeon's words, how she had had a crush on Chaeyoung. 'Is she actually jealous? What about Sana?' It was getting awkward. Then Tzuyu lowered her head and apparently relaxed.

"I'm glad you made it all better, then," Tzuyu said softly. It made Mina really confused, but hey, that was a nice answer. "Thanks for explaining." Mina thought that maybe that was just the way Tzuyu acted to protect her friend, even if she had had a crush or not, it was quite intense but it made sense considering how she had been towards Chaeyoung. She grabbed her phone.

To My Cry Baby 1:55 pm
Your friends are weird
But they care for you, that's beautiful

Chaeyoung saw her phone and turned to look at her, but Mina just started eating her food. Chaeyoung did not answer, just grabbed her knee under the table affectionately and started eating too, just like everyone. Awkwardness dissipated and Dahyun started telling a story or some facts she had learned, Mina was not sure but she always did that.

It was evident that someone was missing, but Mina didn't want to keep stressing about it, she had Chaeyoung by her side so she was just waiting to talk about it only if Sana mentioned it, which she did, after a few minutes.

"Dahyun," Sana called for her.

"Yes, number one favorite girlfriend of my friends," she asked 'what?'

"What?" Chaeyoung and Tzuyu said at the same time, Sana just laughed.

"What?" Dahyun answered. "I don't know Mina that much, but she can fight for the position," she explained and then leaned forward on the table to whisper for Mina. "I really do like chocolate."

It was odd but quite funny, Mina laughed softly and nodded at her.

"You're ridiculous." Tzuyu shook her head.

"Anyway," Sana talked again. "Have you seen Momo today?"

"Mh, that depends, you mean today as in daylight or today as in past midnight today?"

"Just answer the question, ," Tzuyu added.

Mina was not sure of what was happening, looking at Chaeyoung, her girlfriend did not seem to know either.

"She left before dawn, she didn't say much, sorry," Dahyun answered for real now.

"Left from... where?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My room."

"My room," Tzuyu argued but Sana held her hand on the table, it looked cute. Mina was trying to make sense of it all, why would Momo be there at that hour?

Sana seemed to notice Mina's confused face. "Dahyunnie, would you mind explaining to Mina why was Momo with you?" Sana smiled at her real sweet. 'I seriously need to learn that'

"Right, Chaeyoungie doesn't know either, I forgot." Dahyun turned to Mina. "Your friend is extremely goo-"

"Dahyun," Tzuyu cut her off with a serious voice. "Sana," she cried with a cute voice. 'what's happening?'

Sana apparently understood and talked again really sweet to Dahyun. "Dahyunnie, would you mind explaining it with fewer words or details?"

"Right, you're right," Dahyun nodded. "I believe I'm Momo's girl toy," she said nonchalantly. "No wait, that sounds awful out loud, is that even a thing?" She seemed to think for a second. "Nah, that's about right, questions?"

Mina was speechless, she turned to look at Chaeyoung who was looking at Dahyun with a weird face. 'Was Momo really just fooling around with Dahyun after having made me feel so awful? That's some hypocrite right there' Mina was slowly getting angry.

"Quite a few," Chaeyoung answered to Dahyun.

"Okay, shoot."

"That's what you meant when you said you had good company?"

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Jeongyeon's birthday party"

"Why?"

"Why? Have you seen her?"

"Jihyo."

"What?"

"I'm killing Jihyo."

Their conversation took place really fast. Mina was not sure how to feel. Dahyun started laughing hysterically at Chaeyoung's reaction.

"You're hilarious," she said. "Why would you do that?"

"She dared you that night, it's her fault she's using you now."

"Incorrect, we are using each other."

"Gross," Tzuyu added.

"Okay," Sana interrupted their weird conversation. "Thank you, Dahyunnie." Dahyun smiled at Sana, they got along pretty well. That's when Sana looked at Mina. "Mina..."

"Why didn't she tell me anything?"

"Well, we could start with the fact that-"

"Tzuyu." Sana caressed her hand. Tzuyu just bit her lip and looked away. 'That's some real talent' Mina thought, as if she didn't produce the same effect in Chaeyoung, the only difference was Sana had that effect for other people too.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung whispered squeezing her knee.

Mina turned to her, she was not okay. 'what's with all this drama, really' She felt as if she didn't know Momo at all, but she loved Momo so much, it was breaking her heart. She didn't answer, just rested her forehead in Chaeyoung's shoulder, she was feeling so weak. There was no point hearing any more stuff, nothing would make sense, she was tired.

After that, they didn't talk much and soon it was time for everyone to leave. Momo did not appear. Sana explained to Mina once again that Momo was just acting stupid and that her words should not affect her and also that she had been trying to contact her, that she might try to go to her room later. She could tell Sana was sad too. That was not right at all.

"My phone died," Chaeyoung said to her when they were walking out of the cafeteria. "I have a class left, I'll see you later okay?"

Mina nodded, she had the afternoon free today. "I'll be waiting," she whispered.

"Don't get too much inside here, promise?" Chaeyoung put a hand on Mina's head. Mina understood that Chaeyoung was just asking her not to get too lost in her thoughts and everything but honestly, as the day passed, it was not getting easier.

"I'll try."

"I'll bring you food, we'll have a good time, it'll be fine, I'll try and get back earlier," Chaeyoung smiled, she was just so cute, Mina felt like crying for some reason. Moving forward she left a soft long kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead.

"Alright, go." Chaeyoung smiled and turned to go to her classes, Mina saw her walk away and then started her own way back to their room.

It was cold, but Mina didn't mind she just walked slowly. With this new information, everything was twice as confusing. She thought she knew Momo, but then, maybe Momo thought the same about her. Mina didn't even know herself how could she expect to know Momo.

If Momo would have told her that she liked women, she wouldn't have reacted badly. Not now at least. It would have been okay, since the party, she practically had the feeling she was just waiting for Momo to say it. Then why did she react so badly when knowing about Mina.

'You are confused' Momo's words were really hitting her hard right now, Mina was indeed confused about many things. If Momo was not against her for homophobic reasons, then that just added to her beliefs that Momo had something against her, but why? They were friends, or so she thought. Best friends. Did she really not know Momo at all? What was the issue? 'is she just mad that I did not tell her sooner? If that's the case, she wouldn't be acting like this... Is she jealous? Did she like Chaeyoung like Tzuyu?' Every possibility seemed to cross her mind, even if it was as far-fetched as that one. 'Was that it why she never liked all the time I started spending with Chaeyoung?' Honestly, the possibility was not as crazy the more she thought about it. 'Even Sana liked Chaeyoung at first. Tzuyu, Sana, Momo?' 'You're confused' Yeah, Mina was a mess and even if she had told Chaeyoung she was not going to overthink stuff, it was far too late.

She took a different path to get back, she walked for quite a while, maybe it would help and she wouldn't be so much time alone in her room. She was so immersed in thinking about it all that she didn't realize her phone was vibrating until it started doing it again. Arriving at her room she got inside before answering.

"Yes?" She said not really looking at it, but then her heart stopped for a second. It is quite funny when you think things can get any worse, yet they do. The odds of everything getting messier. It was for Mina the last thing she needed right now. From worrying about Chaeyoung being all drunk the other day, which had been her fault, to practically losing her best friend right now. This was the last thing in her mind, yet it was far more complicated than the other two things. Mina had completely forgotten about Kwan.

And all the information he had. "Hello honey, how have you been?" Mina loved her mother, but there was something that she couldn't explain that made her feel so on edge around her or talking to her.

It made her nervous immediately. Did Kwan say anything to her? For some reason, she even thought Momo might have told her something, but that would be ridiculous, wouldn't it? The thing is Mina was not thinking clearly at all. 'alright, you just need to get through this phone call, it'll be fine' Clearing she took a few seconds to try and leave everything aside, she needed perfect Mina to talk to her mother, not confused sad weak Mina. Her mother did not like real, only flawless.

"Wonderful." Quite the opposite. "How have you been, mom?"

"Oh just missing you, you haven't called me lately." 'sorry, been busy disappointing you'

"I'll call you often."

"What are you doing now?" 'feeling utterly confused, about to cry, missing my baby'

"I just got to my room."

"Perfect, in the same building... you sent me details when you changed." Then she heard her mother mumbling something.

"Mom?"

"Yes, I'll be right there."

"What?" 'Oh, no' Really, what were the odds of Mina's luck to get any better right now.

"I'm going up, wait for me." 'no, no, no'

"What do you mean?" But the call ended. "This can't be happening," Mina let out loud. 'Why is she here? What do I do?' Mina started looking everywhere, she had no time, no time at all. Moving the beds was not an option, she didn't like the idea of her mother here, this was her place, their place, it can't get mixed up with the other part. She saw the little penguin on her bed, she took it. 'no, that's okay, Mina, think clearly' It was just a penguin, it didn't mean anything, Mina was panicking. She turn to the other side and that's when she saw this other canvas, next to Waddles. 'Oh, baby' It was a smaller one, she did not see it this morning but it was what Chaeyoung did while she was hiding under the sheets.

In normal circumstances she would've thought it was cute and funny, then she would have complained to Chaeyoung and painted it over. Right now it was only making her panic more. It just had a tiny rainbow and the words 

I'm not gay but my girlfriend is

She managed to move it away, putting it inside the closet from all the places available, just in time when the door was heard. 'okay, okay' Mina took a deep breath and fixed her hair before opening the door. "Mom," She said a bit breathless trying to smile.

"Mina, dear." Her mother hugged her for a few seconds. Mina just stood there completely nervous. 'she is actually here' Looking at her eyes, she felt so small. Mina wanted to run away. "Won't you let me in?"

'come on, Mina, stop it'  "Right, yeah, sorry." She moved to let her in. "You should have told me I would have cleaned."

"It looks great in here." Her mother supported her bag in one of the beds, looking everywhere. "I'm guessing you really like your new room, then."

Mina let out a nervous laugh. "Uh, yes, we uh, changed the position of everything for the space, do you like it?"

"It looks good."

"What are you doing here?" Mina didn't mean to sound harsh or something she just really wanted to know.

"I heard you had a date with Kwan, how lovely, he told me I should come and see you, that you were really liking your new room, I wanted to see you," she smiled probably thinking about how wonderful Kwan was 'that , at least he didn't say anything else' Mina thought. 'Or did he? What does my mom know? Should I-'

The woman got closer to Mina, touching her cheek. "Are you okay, honey? You look quite pale."

"I must be coming down with a cold," Mina excused herself.

"Did Kwan take you out in the rain? He must be-"

"Mom, did you come to talk about Kwan?"

"Of course not, I came to see you."

"Well, you saw me."

"Mina, dear, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes, didn't Kwan tell you?" Mina rolled her eyes, she was not being nice.

"Mina." Her mother reprimanded her. That voice made her feel so small again, she was getting out of character. Mina was old enough, she was an adult, it made her feel stupid how she couldn't act any different in front of her mom.

"Sorry."

"That's okay, honey," her mom said as if nothing had happened. "Is your roommate going to be here soon?" 'Hopefully not. Oh. No, no, no, I gotta warn her' Mina panicked again and tried to reach for her phone but then she remembered Chaeyoung's phone was out of battery. 'this can't be happening'

"She's busy until late, I think." But the truth is Chaeyoung could get there any minute now.

"That's a pity, Kwan said she was lovely."

'wow' Mina was seriously impressed with every lie that had come out of Kwan. "Right, well, another time maybe."

Her mother looked at her with a weird expression, Mina was sure she was not giving her best, she was so nervous, maybe Kwan had said more, maybe her mother was testing her. Was that ridiculous?

"Does she paint?"

"What?"

"Your roommate." Her mother pointed behind her. Mina sighed. 'right'

"Yes," she simply said, it was not in her plans to talk to her mother about her girlfriend. "Should we maybe go out? Eat something." 'Yeah, that's a good idea' Mina was not a total failure and it was better if they were not there by the time Chaeyoung arrived.

"That'd be splendid," her mother smiled at her. "It is cold, put on a coat before we go out."

'perfect' Mina thought they were going to leave, that would make her feel better. "Sure."

"I'm glad I came, seeing you are-" Her mother stopped talking, the door had been opened. Chaeyoung was by it, with a worried face holding plastic bags. The odds were definitely not improving.

'Oh god'