Only yours

Dare to Love Her

Everything has been changing since the party, it would be weird not to notice. Sana did notice. She pays attention, she's not just cute sweet Sana. Most people may think she has no idea about anything, they usually perceived her as a dumb girl, but they are all wrong. Sana is really smart. Yes, she might get her heart broken more times than normal and she might fall in love too easily but she is no dumb pretty empty-headed girl. 

At the party she had a great time with Tzuyu, they talked practically all night. Tzuyu was so quiet around people but when they had conversations, she looked like she enjoyed sharing. Sana liked her, it was different from all her previous crushes, Tzuyu was not just a crush, she had not been reckless with her, in fact, it was being her personal challenge, her task, to treat her with patience and kindness, to make her fall for her little by little. The girl was so shy, Sana hadn't even tried to do more than hugs and goodbye kisses. Momo had told her she was being stupid, that she should just go and kiss her, but no, it was different, Sana wanted to make everything special for her, she needed to tell her she liked her before kissing her or anything at all when the time felt right. 

Momo was just talking because she's been so careless in that sense. Momo who couldn't even talk to her about her feelings for Mina was now encouraging her to be bold just because she had been having the most fun with her -buddy, Dahyun, yes. They had more than just a great time at the party and Momo couldn't be happier with the agreement, in her words "It's all the best parts of a relationship without all the crying and feelings". Sana understands that for someone like Momo that has a hard time expressing her feelings, that was indeed a great agreement, but she was not sure if it was the best idea. Either way, Momo and Dahyun got along too well, you could barely see that there was anything more than friendship between them, it was not awkward at all, maybe Momo knew what she was doing. It looked like a great method, and maybe she was going to forget about Mina, which now it didn't look that far-fetched to date her but someone beat her to it. The thing is Sana wanted all the feelings, she didn't mind waiting for Tzuyu. 

The biggest change since the party were Mina and Chaeyoung. Sana had a hard time putting everything together but once she heard all the giggling in their room, and jealous Mina, it couldn't be any different. But it was so hard to believe. Mina, the Mina she knew would never get in a relationship like that, but then when they had talked about it in Momo's room, she looked so sincere and different from the Mina she knew, it was weird but great. Life works in mysterious ways, so mysterious ways that she had not expected to find herself opening the door of her room this cold afternoon to find Chaeyoung with two coffees in her hands.

"Hey," she said smiling at Sana. "Can we talk?"

"Son Chaeyoung," Sana smiled and moved to let her in. "Welcome." They both got inside and Sana signaled for her to sit on her bed.

"No, it's fine," Chaeyoung answered. "Uh, here." She handed her the coffee. "I brought you coffee."

Sana could tell Chaeyoung was nervous, it was funny. She was acting more awkward than how she normally acted 'how the hell did she manage to get Mina's heart like that' Sana was really intrigued. 'Did she impress her with shyness?' "Thank you," Sana finally replied. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Chaeyoung scratched her head. "Uh, right, yes I-" she cleared , "I heard that you know about uh-"

"Chaeyoung," Sana couldn't let her keep acting this ridiculous, "I know about you and Mina, yes. What's the matter?"

"Thank you," Chaeyoung sighed. "I don't know why I'm so nervous, I just wanted to thank you for how you handled things with her." Chaeyoung took a sip of her own coffee before talking again, "I know she can get uh, complicated."

Sana laughed. "Of course I know she can get complicated, don't worry I've been dealing with her for some time now," Sana explained thinking that it made no sense for Chaeyoung to say that, of course Sana knew how Mina was, but then, she didn't actually know the real Mina, the new Mina. She got a glance of her when they talked about this some days ago but it was so little. "Although, I am intrigued," Sana spoke again with a new interest. "How is that Mina?"

"Complicated Mina?" Chaeyoung looked confused.

"No, no," Sana wanted to know how all this happened, "the Mina you know, the one that it's oddly infatuated by you."

Chaeyoung laughed this time. "What do you mean?"

"Well I thought I knew her, but then, I never expected her to like a girl, it's amazing but I'm still intrigued." Sana noticed how Chaeyoung was getting flushed. "How is she with you?"

"Uh, I'm not sure what you want me to answer."

"I want details," Sana explained with a smile. "Is beyond me how you two got together but tell me how is Mina with you, I can't get a good image of her in a relationship, I've never seen her with anyone actually." Then she thought for a moment. "Well I've seen her going out with boys but she was always so secretive about that."

"I guess she's fine."

"Fine?" Sana found Chaeyoung cute but she wanted information. "Is that all you can say to me? Please you have to understand, she was so mean to me for liking girls and now it turns out she was just well, you know, c'mon," Sana was speaking a bit fast, "is she bossy? I picture her as demanding." Chaeyoung looked away at that. "Oh, she is!" Sana was excited. "Tell me more."

"I don't- I don't think I understand what you want me to say."

"You know what I'm talking about, tell me about the Mina you know."

Chaeyoung sighed and sat next to Sana. "Okay, I guess I understand you're curious..." she began "But there really is not much of a difference, I mean, except for when she wasn't, you know the line and all that, when we got over that, she's always been nice to me. The only difference is uh, she- we- it's..."Chaeyoung was a mess Sana wanted to laugh so badly but it was cute too."The same but with... uh- kisses."

"You are so embarrassed right now, god," Sana poked Chaeyoung's red cheeks, "you're so shy I don't get how you confessed to her."

"Well technically I didn't, it just happened."

"What about your first kiss?" Sana joked. "How did you manage?"

"Uh that, sort of just happened too."

"Wow, you're so full of details."

"Well if you really want to know, Mina's the one who asked for it," Chaeyoung finally said something interesting.

"Really?" Sana was enjoying this. "And you just did it?"

"Well, she is..."Chaeyoung was still red but smiling now as if recalling the events, "she's really needy."

"Oh my God, really?" Sana was surprised. "Aren't you?"

"No, I, I don't know but she is so clingy it surprised me too, but it's cute."

"You sound so whipped."

"I guess I am."

"That's so nice, I love love."

"Me too."

"You're so lucky to have your girlfriend as your roommate."

"Uh, she's not my... girlfriend," Chaeyoung tilted her head and lowered her voice with every word, "should I ask her?"

"You haven't?"

"No, I guessed it was obvious or that it doesn't really matter, you know she doesn't want anyone to know it wouldn't make a difference," Chaeyoung finished, and Sana wanted to punch a wall.

"Are you kidding me now?" Sana got up. "One thing is people not knowing another completely different one is believing you don't have to do normal things just because your relationship is different. And I know she feels bad that you have to keep it a secret, if you think things are obvious she would only feel worse." 

"So I should ask her?" 

"Yes!"

"Are you sure is a good idea?"

"Well isn't your relationship basically that?"

"I guess."

"You guess?" Sana was frustrated. "You're the only one that can know that." 

"But it's just a title."

Sana scoffed. "It's not just a title?" She pointed at Chaeyoung. "How would you feel if she thinks you're not her girlfriend? Then what are you? The cute roommate that satisfies her needs?" At that Chaeyoung got all red again. 

"I- I don't think that's exactly it." 

"I don't care, the thing is you shouldn't act like it doesn't matter just because she's afraid, actually you should make it more normal for her. It's her first relationship." Chaeyoung took a moment scratching her head again. 

"Maybe you're right," she finally said. "I guess I at this." 

"Don't get all sad now, just make it better." Sana wondered how she ever had a crush on Chaeyoung, well she is pretty but the girl is just too awkward, Tzuyu is not awkward, she is just quiet.

"Should I do something now?"

"If you want to." 

"Okay, I'll think about it, thank you," Chaeyoung had a smile so big, "and... I'm sorry for rejecting you so badly." She got serious again.

Sana laughed 'can we forget about that, please'  "Mina already apologized, it didn't make sense at first but now I get it, she just acts so impulsively all the time." 

Chaeyoung smiled. "She does." 'aw' "Well since I'm here, I've been meaning to ask her but I guess is okay if I ask you, how is it going with Tzuyu?"

The mention of Tzuyu got Sana a whole new mood, she was more than happy to talk about her. "Tzuyu is wonderful, isn't she? You were right by the way, talking about her dogs worked, it's one of her favorite topics right next to you." 

"Me?"

"Yeah, she talks about you a lot, first I thought it was weird, now I just got used to it." 

"Oh," Chaeyoung looked confused. "But uh, do you like her?" 

"Yes, of course, she's amazing, I haven't told her yet though, I'm waiting for the right moment, do you think that's okay?"

"I guess."

"You guess a lot of things," Sana frowned at Chaeyoung for saying that so much. "She's your friend you should know."

"I've been realizing there're a lot of things that I don't know about my friends," Chaeyoung said looking at the floor. 

"Oh, you heard about Momo and Dahyun," Sana said as it was the obvious answer. But then Chaeyoung looked up completely lost. 'oh no'

"What about Momo and Dahyun?" Chaeyoung looked really clueless, Sana felt stupid. 

"Oh god, you don't know." 

"I've been too much in my room these days, I've been meaning to catch up with them but it's complicated."

"I know you want to be with Mina the most, but you shouldn't forget your friends, Chaeyoungie," Sana tried to divert the other topic. 

"I know," Chaeyoung looked sad but then she frowned. "Wait, but what about them?" 

"You should ask her, it's not my place to say," Sana smiled innocently. 

"You're right, sorry." Chaeyoung got up. "I guess I could go see her now, no wait," she looked at her phone, "it's late now." 

"It's barely six," Sana answered. 

"Yeah, but I promised Mina I'll be back soon." 

"Okay, I think you guys might be cute but I insist," Sana warned her. "Don't take your friends for granted, it would only make everything more suspicious as if not everyone already thinks there's something going on." 

"They do?"

"Of course, you think they're blind?" Sana was amazed by her. "I don't think they believe is anything romantic I mean, is Mina we are talking about but they do think something's wrong."

"Mhh..." Chaeyoung looked troubled. "Okay, I guess I'll talk to Mina."

"You guess a lot of things," Sana insisted.

"I guess."

"Okay, get out."

"Yep, I'm leaving," Chaeyoung smiled. "Thank you again, and... you should totally take your chance with Tzuyu, she's one of a kind." 

"I know," Sana smiled guiding Chaeyoung out. "Go before she gets mad at me again," she said referring to Mina.

"Right." 

Chaeyoung left and Sana was alone in her room again, her roommate gets back late most of the time. "She's so awkward." She threw herself on her bed thinking about her conversation with Chaeyoung. It is kind of weird to think Mina is waiting for her in their room, happily waiting for her because they're dating. 'wow' It did also made her feel sad, that it was all a secret, she wished for Mina to be brave enough soon. 'Although I'm not sure I want to see them being all cute in public, oh and I would have to act surprised, awesome' Sana somehow liked being the only one having this information, see? She's not dumb, she put it all together before anyone could. 

Sana felt a bit lonely now seeing Chaeyoung all happy. It was weird, she really liked Tzuyu but maybe she was waiting too much. 'take your chance' It is true that it was all a bold move that got her to know the girl, maybe she needed to step up. 

To TZUYU<3 6:21pm
Hey you 

Tzuyu always answered her quickly. 

From TZUYU<3 6:21pm
You spent four hours without texting me, are u okay?

'Real funny' But it's true, they texted almost every hour, Sana felt glad Tzuyu noticed the time. 

To TZUYU<3 6:21pm
So you missed me

From TZUYU<3 6:22pm
maybe

To TZUYU<3 6:22pm
Hey I know it's a bit late but do you maybe 
want to come?

From TZUYU<3 6:22pm
where?

To TZUYU<3 6:22pm
To my room 

It was a bold risky move, they didn't usually hang out in each other's rooms, they usually got coffee outside, had lunch together plus Momo and Dahyun or walked through campus, but Sana felt lucky, shy Chaeyoung had given her strength.

From TZUYU<3 6:25 pm
Okay

It was a simple answer but Sana felt so happy, she had no plan of what they could do or talk but they usually knew what to talk about. And she didn't even have food, it was all so improvised. Maybe they could order something once she got there. She was more excited than nervous but still, she moved around the room cleaning a bit until after some time passed and Tzuyu texted her saying she was outside. 

"Welcome", Sana greeted her with a smile. Tzuyu smiled back and entered the room. 

"I'm glad you invited me, Dahyun wouldn't shut up about wanting me to leave so she could invite Momo, ew."

"Well, they're enjoying life, you can't blame her." 

"I know but I don't wanna picture it." 

"True," Sana realized. "But you're here now, I'm your hero." 

"Maybe," Tzuyu smiled again. "So what's your plan?"

"I don't have a plan," Sana said with an excited tone. "I just felt like asking you so I did, we can order food or something."

"Mh," Tzuyu nodded. "I'm not really hungry." She sat on Sana's bed so Sana followed. "Why is not your roommate here?" 

"She usually gets here late." Sana looked at the time on her phone. "She'll probably be here in a few hours, should we watch something?" 

"No." Tzuyu had denied all her options so now she had no idea what else to offer but she was staying positive. 

"Okay," Sana clapped. "Then uh... we could..." She thought something would occur to her but nothing came. 

Then Tzuyu turned to her. "Sana." 

Sana smiled and turned too, crossing her legs on the bed. "Tzuyu." 

Tzuyu looked at her for a long time, Sana just kept smiling but it was weird, maybe she should talk. Then Tzuyu talked again. "Don't you like me?" Sana was surprised by the question but she didn't show it much. 

"That's an interesting question," Sana tilted her head. 

Tzuyu looked away. "I just don't get it." 

"What you don't get?" Sana looked for her eyes. 

"What am I doing wrong, why won't you try anything?"

"Are you saying that you want me to make moves on you?"

"Yes, I thought you liked me, and I told you I've never dated anyone, that way you could take the lead, but apparently it did the opposite." Sana was impressed, she had read it all wrong, Tzuyu wanted for her to take action, she couldn't stop smiling. "We talk all the time and stuff, I thought you liked me."

Sana wanted to laugh but that wouldn't be right, instead, she reached carefully for Tzuyu's hand. "Would you look at me now?" Tzuyu moved her head back to face her but without eye contact. "I do like you." 

"Then why haven't you said anything?" Tzuyu was looking down at their hands.

"I was waiting for the right time."

"Well, I'm tired of waiting," Tzuyu said quietly. "I've been waiting too much for things that are not going to happen," she mumbled the last part. 

"Then you want more?" Tzuyu didn't answer, she just kept looking down at their hands. After a moment she started caressing Sana's hand, it was cute. Sana was right that Tzuyu didn't want everything to be fast but apparently not this slow either. 

"Yes."

"Okay," Sana was all giggly, "I can do that."

"Are you sure?" 

"I guess." 'no, ugh, damn you, Chaeyoung.' "Wait, no, I mean, yes, I am sure." Sana used her other hand too, holding one of Tzuyu's. "If you want me to, then yes." Tzuyu looked up a bit, her face was pink, Sana wanted to kiss her all over. 

"Okay," Tzuyu said too. They stayed like that a bit, Tzuyu kept playing with Sana's fingers until Sana's roommate got back, making Tzuyu get out of the bed way more quick than normal. Sana giggled. 

"Hey," she greeted, her roommate said hi too and Tzuyu also said goodbye. Sana knew once she got there, Tzuyu was going to leave, so she got up too to say goodbye outside. "Do you want me to walk you back?" Sana asked closing her door. 

"No, don't worry," Tzuyu smiled. "I'll just walk slow and make sure Dahyun is alone."

"Great idea." 

"So, bye," Tzuyu said. "I'll see you tomorrow." 

Sana put a hand on Tzuyu's shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Text me when you get there."

Tzuyu got a bit blushed but nodded and walked away, Sana turned to open her door again but Tzuyu called for her, "Wait, Sana."  She turned again tilting her head and raising her eyebrows waiting for Tzuyu to talk. "I... like you too," she finally said looking everywhere but Sana, who was smiling with all her teeth. Tzuyu turned again after that and left real quick. Sana couldn't be happier, she hadn't tried anything now, but she now knew she could and that Tzuyu liked her too, it was more than good. 

 

***

 

After Momo's birthday, Chaeyoung had been extremely careful in how to treat Mina. For a moment Chaeyoung thought that Sana knowing was going to make Mina lose all hope, progress, or clinginess towards her. Maybe what happened would've made her feel like she did something wrong and their honeymoon phase would be over, but it wasn't. Somehow Mina was okay, they didn't talk much about what happened after that night, but in simple words, Sana had made her feel a bit less worried. So Chaeyoung made her task to go thank her. It went well, she thinks. She had been really nervous but Sana is so cool, and also Sana was right.

Chaeyoung had been giving it some thought, to the conversation she had with her and it was true that not just because they were not a couple to the world, they shouldn't do normal things couples do, like having dinners and memories and awkwardly asking her to be officially her girlfriend which she still thinks is not that necessary but maybe Mina expects her to. Either way, she was going to do something about it in her own awkward way. That's why this morning, she woke up a bit anxious thinking about all she had to get ready, it wasn't much, but still.

It was weird but Mina was not next to her when she woke up, she could hear the shower working. Mina usually woke up earlier than her, but she would still stay in bed just to get kisses and annoy Chaeyoung. 'no clingy Mina today, wow' Chaeyoung still missed her, though, but she used the space in bed to stretch and get a new position to keep sleeping. She was almost sleeping again, resting on her stomach, when she felt a weight on her back. 

"Are you still sleeping?" Mina talked near her ear. 

"Well, not anymore," Chaeyoung groaned. "Why are you up so early?"

"It's not early," Mina answered rubbing Chaeyoung's back. 

"Maybe, but you know, is always hard to get you out of bed." 

"Oh, you want me back," Mina teased. "You are always complaining, I knew it was all a lie to try and look tougher, but you are just a baby." 

"Mhh," Chaeyoung groaned ignoring her, even though she was right. "Are you leaving?"

"That depends," Mina moved out of Chaeyoung's back to lay next to her, still caressing her back. "Do you want me to?" 

Chaeyoung turned her head to look at her. "Of course not," she smiled. "I want you all the time even though you are super annoying." 

"Right," Mina got closer. "You're not fooling anyone." She kissed her nose. "I know you enjoy being bothered by me."

"Yeah, only you." Chaeyoung closed her eyes again feeling Mina's touch on her back was really relaxing.

 "Okay, I'm leaving now," Mina whispered. 

"What time do you get back?" 

"Around six, it depends, I'll let you know." 

"Mhh," Chaeyoung nodded. "Have a nice day, miss me a lot." Mina didn't answer but Chaeyoung felt her lips on her cheek, and then Mina was gone. Chaeyoung felt happy, just like how she had been feeling all these days, Mina was complicated, yes, but she was so worth it and today she was going to make sure she knew that too. She stayed a bit in bed and then got up to get ready for her day. 

She said to her friends she had been busy with assignments but the truth is she's been a bit lost with her classes, too busy feeling butterflies in her stomach. Today's classes were not many but she still got distracted in the middle of them, drawing silly things for Mina or texting.

To Only Mina 2:21 pm
I miss you 

Mina didn't answer right away so she kept sending messages demanding attention.

To Only Mina 2:22 pm
answer me
im bored

From Only Mina 2:23 pm
Pay attention. 

To Only Mina 2:23 pm
What did you have for lunch
I had a sandwich
i miss you 

From Only Mina 2:23 pm
<3

Chaeyoung gave up, Mina was probably trying to pay attention too, a heart was enough. So she tried to focus too, it didn't last much, she couldn't stop thinking about all the things she had to get for tonight. 

To Nayeon 💙 2:45 pm
do you still have those led lights in your room?

Chaeyoung knew Nayeon might question her but what else could she do, maybe she wouldn't have to lie to her sometime soon, she had been ignoring talking to her, it was easier. 

From Nayeon💙 2:47 pm
depends
what do you want them for

'mhh what do I want them for?' She couldn't say she wanted them to decorate her room and have a cute date there. 

To Nayeon💙 2:48 pm
I broke my night  lamp

From Nayeon💙 2:49 pm
I can tell Jeongyeon to lend you hers

Chaeyoung smiled, it was nice that Nayeon never questioned her silly fear, but now it was not helping. 

To Nayeon💙 2:50 pm
I want the led lights, theyre pretty

From Nayeon💙 2:50 pm
Okay, come check them later. 

Chaeyoung kept ignoring class until it was over and went out of campus to buy everything she needed, meaning a lot of candy, chocolates, fruits, and a stuffed baby penguin among other things. She went to her room to leave everything because she couldn't go get the lights with all those bags. 

To Nayeon💙 4:16 pm
Im going now

From Nayeon💙 4:21 pm
Im not there now
if you cant get them later I can give them to you 

'Don't make it difficult on me please, Nayeonnie' Chaeyoung felt annoyed, it shouldn't be this difficult. 

To Nayeon💙 4:22 pm
Im already outside 

She was not, she was walking to Nayeon's room but she was not there yet.

From Nayeon💙 4:27 pm
You're so annoying sometimes
knock, maybe Momo is there, ask her 
im busy now bye

'okay, thank you'  That could work. She walked faster and reached her destination, taking a deep breath she knocked on the door. 'please be there' Momo opened the door after a few more knocks. 

"Chaeyoung," Momo greeted her. "Nayeon's not here." 

"I know," she tried to sound friendly. "I'm just getting something, could I come in?"

"Yeah, sure," Momo moved to let her in. 

"Actually, I need your help." She felt shy. "Do you happen to know where she has led lights?" 

"Ah, she used to hang those," Momo remembered. "I don't know where she stored them but she usually puts everything in that left part of the closet." Momo pointed to the door of the closet. 

"Thank you, I'll check." Chaeyoung moved to look for the things, she even bought batteries in case these were used. After moving a few boxes and a few sneezes from the dust, she managed to find two sets, that was enough and she didn't know if there was more so she put everything back in place and turned to Momo who was on her bed. "I got them, thank you." 

"Any time," Momo smiled at her. "Say hi to Mina for me." 

"What?" Chaeyoung answered way too fast, not realizing it was completely normal for Momo to say that since she was Mina's roommate. 

"When you see her, I guess," Momo frowned. 

"What makes you think I'll see her?" 

"Well, you... you live together, don't you?" Momo was confused by Chaeyoung's sudden behavior. 

At that Chaeyoung realized she was being stupid. "Right, yes, of course," she awkwardly laughed. "I'll tell her, bye now." She left fast through the door. 'you're useless, Son Chaeyoung' 

It was around five now, Chaeyoung got to her room and had an hour to put everything together. First, she ordered food, different from what they usually order to make it special, she left the fresh fruit in a tray ready to cut it later and set the little table, usually, they just used the table but now she put a tablecloth to make it nicer, she also put some plates for the food instead of eating out of the plastic containers. When that was ready she moved to arrange the led lights, it was still clear outside, so she would know if they looked okay later. She put one of the sets on top of the headboards of both beds and the other spread on the table since she didn't have candles or something. It was almost six when the food arrived, she didn't serve it immediately so it could maintain its heat. It was a bit darker now so she turn on the lights and also her night lamp, that it was working, waiting for Mina to text her or call her. 'well it looks pretty okay' She was getting a bit anxious by the minute, then she received Mina's text.

From Only Mina 6:04 pm
do u still miss me?
be there in 5

'Okay cool, cool, she's coming' Chaeyoung took a deep breath and finished setting the food. She was a bit nervous, it's not like Mina would say anything bad but still maybe she was being too silly, she couldn't keep stressing because she felt the door being opened so she ran to receive Mina.

"Hey," Mina smiled a bit surprised Chaeyoung was waiting for her in the small hallway. "You didn't answer my text, I thought you weren't here." She kissed Chaeyoung's forehead. "It smells good, you bought food?" Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile seeing her, and whenever she greeted her with a kiss, it was still like a dream come true. 

"Close your eyes," Chaeyoung reacted, stopping Mina from going inside. 

Mina laughed. "Why?" She asked but still obeyed. Chaeyoung took her things to leave them aside and grabbed her hand. 

"You'll see." Chaeyoung guided her to a good position, let go of her hand, and closed the curtains so the lights would look better, her night lamp illuminated a good part of the room and the little dim yellow led lights made everything look nice. She also put on some slow music "Okay, open them." 

Mina opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows looking at the table and the lights. She turned to smile at Chaeyoung. "What's all this?" 

Chaeyoung got closer to her scratching her head. "We are on a date," she explained. "I figured since we can't have one outside, I should bring it to you." Mina was not saying anything, Chaeyoung started to panic but then Mina hugged her. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." Mina was not letting go of her so Chaeyoung cleared . 

"Uh, we should probably eat before it gets cold." 

"Right." Mina let go and Chaeyoung could see she was smiling, they sat to eat. "Did you prepare all this now?" 

"Mh, yeah I've been arranging things since I finished my classes." Then Chaeyoung noticed something was missing. "Oh, wait, I forgot the drinks." She got up quickly to look for the champagne glasses she had also bought and poured from the bottle that was on the table. 

Mina giggled. "So fancy." She grabbed her glass. "It really is a date." 

"Yeah." 

"So when we stay here all day and fool around, those are not dates?" 

"Uh, I don't know," Chaeyoung was not sure, "I guess they are, but I wanted to make something special," she explained. "For you."

"For us," Mina corrected her, and Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat. After that they kept eating and talking about their days, Chaeyoung was not that nervous anymore, everything was going okay.

"Where did you get the lights?" 

"Ah, right, Momo said hi."

"You got them from Momo?" Mina asked confused

"No, no, Nayeon, but Momo was there." 

 "Makes sense," Mina nodded and Chaeyoung remembered the event of her stupidity so she laughed a bit. "What's funny?"

"It's just I almost messed up, sorry." Chaeyoung was enjoying watching Mina's worried face. "Momo told me to say hi to you and I was so focused thinking that the lights were for the date and all that I panicked wondering why would she know that I was going to meet you and I didn't realize earlier that it was normal for me to see you either way because you are my roommate." 

Mina sighed laughing too. "You are a ." 

"I know."

Then Mina put her hand on the table. "Hand," she said so Chaeyoung obeyed. Mina took it and use her thumb to caress it. "You are not," she smiled. "Thank you for this, it really means a lot to me, I... wish that one day I'll be brave enough to date you outside." She gave her a sad smile

Chaeyoung felt a bit sad too, she needed to make her forget that now. "I just wanted to let you know that I don't mind your fears, I'm here for you and you are here with me." She looked directly at Mina's shiny eyes. "You are so worth it, you need to know that." 

"Don't make me cry," Mina pouted. 

"Don't pout." Mina laughed and let go of Chaeyoung's hand standing up taking the things from the table. "No, no, I'll clean later, we are not done yet." Chaeyoung needed to get through the most important part yet, she started feeling slightly nervous again. 

"Oh, there's more?" Mina seemed excited. 

"Yes, come." Chaeyoung got up too, taking her hand. "You know when people are on a date at a nice restaurant, then they walk together under the moonlight holding hands, so, we can't walk but I have your hand and we can watch the sky." She opened the curtains, it was dark now. Opening the window both of them were now on the small balcony, Chaeyoung let go of Mina's hand but instead, she hugged her from behind. "Is it cold?"

"It is," Mina answered. "But you keep me warm." Chaeyoung felt her stomach weird, but good weird, Mina was always saying things to make her feel like this, they stayed like that for a while, it was comfortable, but she knew she now needed to say what she wanted to say. 

"I need to ask you something," she whispered. 'okay there's no turning back now, you can do it, it's not that hard, it's just a word, it's-'

"What is it?" Mina turned without leaving from her arms but she was now facing her. 

"Uh," she was panicking again. "It's..." she tried to escape Mina's gaze. "It's silly really." Chaeyoung wanted to run away. 

"Why are you so shy again?" Mina grabbed the back of her neck, caressing her hair a bit. "It's okay," Mina whispered too. 'okay get it together' 

"I was just wondering if... I- I- would it be okay if I called you uh, my girlfriend?" She finally managed to say it and Mina started laughing so she quickly hid in her neck. "Oh god, that was awful," she cried from her hiding place. Mina was still laughing but she was also comforting Chaeyoung caressing her back. 

"No, no," Mina finally said. "Get back, look at me." She moved Chaeyoung's head. "You were okay." She kissed her nose. "I just thought I already was."

"Right?" Chaeyoung had been right, she let Sana get to her, but she knew it was implicit. "I thought so too, but I also thought asking would be nice," she explained. "Making memories." 

"It was," Mina was smiling too, "you are a mess, but I like you." Chaeyoung felt less nervous now, she had already made a fool of herself. She looked at Mina, but Mina was looking at her lips, she felt shy again but no one moved. "Let's go inside now, it's cold." She pushed Chaeyoung backward without letting go of her, it looked cute. 

"I have something for you," Chaeyoung spoke again. Letting go of Mina's hold, she looked for a bag on her desk handing it to Mina. "Open it." 

Mina was looking at Chaeyoung as if not believing all this. "You're full of surprises today," she said before opening the thing. She then took out the small penguin. "Chaeyoung!" She hugged her again really tight. "I love him." She let go to hug the penguin. "He is tiny like you," Mina joked. 

"That's not what I intended," Chaeyoung frowned. 

"Thank you." Mina kissed Chaeyoung's forehead again, today she had received many of those, it was cute. "You're the best," she said but then got closer to Chaeyoung looking at her eyes. "You are the best girlfriend," she added. Chaeyoung had been saying it was just a title and that it really didn't matter, but when Mina said it, her heart went faster, it felt so different, Mina was her girlfriend, it was perfect. She didn't say anything she just kept smiling like a fool. "Did I break you?" Mina joked. 

Chaeyoung looked away embarrassed. "It just sounds so different," she confessed. "I like it." 

"Do you have more surprises or I can change clothes now?" Mina asked leaving her new friend on her pillow. 

"I do," Chaeyoung remembered all the candy and fruit she bought. "But you can change if you want." 

"Awesome." Mina grabbed her pajamas and left for the bathroom, it was late now. Chaeyoung changed clothes too and cut the fresh fruit she had left earlier, carrying the tray to bed she got on top crossing her legs. 

"Hurry," she shouted for Mina.

Mina got out at that, getting in the same position as her. "You bought fruit, great." She took immediately one of the pieces. They both really liked fruit. "It's been a while since you brought this." Chaeyoung used to bring fruit sometimes for their afternoons before dating.

"I know, you liked it when I did so yeah," Chaeyoung explained. Slow music was still coming from Chaeyoung's phone, she really liked the whole vibe of the room with the dimmed light and Mina by her side. Her girlfriend. She felt like smiling whenever she remembered. They kept eating and then Mina moved the tray out of the bed, getting closer to Chaeyoung. 

"Come here," she extended her arms for her. Chaeyoung happily accepted, supporting her head on her chest, "today was perfect," Mina whispered, "thank you." 

"I'm awesome, I know." Chaeyoung had a moment of confidence and Mina hit her back. "Hey!" 

"I was being nice." 

"Sorry," she apologized, cuddling closer to Mina who kept playing with her hair, it was so relaxing she felt like sleeping there. Then Mina called for her after a few minutes. 

"Chaeyoung," Mina said so she moved up to look at her. "Kiss me." Chaeyoung felt funny, all the emotions from their first kiss when she had requested the exact same thing came back to her mind, it was exhilarating. Last time Mina had to ask please, this time there was no need because Chaeyoung was not afraid, she was not going to kiss her confusing roommate that made her feel heartbroken, she was going to kiss Mina, her girlfriend who made her feel like the luckiest girl ever. So she did it, slowly, moving strands of hair from Mina's face behind her ear. Their lips already knew each other, but it was always a nice feeling and they somehow had not kissed today until now, she hadn't realized how much she had missed the contact. 

"It's our first kiss of the day," Chaeyoung said out loud, leaving Mina's lips. 

"I know right, weird," Mina said fast and moved Chaeyoung's head back, pressing their lips together again, Chaeyoung just smiled in the middle of the kiss. She had missed needy Mina. They kept kissing while Mina had one of her hands on her hair, it was all so nice, with the feeling of their previous date and the lights and the music and feeling Mina's touch, she felt like floating. Mina used her hand to press her head a bit, making her deepen the kiss, they were no longer almost sitting on the bed, Mina was laying on the bed and Chaeyoung had just a part of her body on top of her. She backed away a bit, using one arm for support, Mina looked so beautiful like that, it was probably one of her favorite sights ever. Her cheeks were a bit pink, her eyes were closed and her lips were puffy and so red. It was breath-taking, she wanted to make her feel good, so she did what Mina had done to her before but less roughly and kissed her jaw down to her neck with little kisses. Mina seemed to like it because she immediately moved her neck to the other side granting more access to Chaeyoung's lips. She liked it, she understood now why Mina did it so much. Still, she didn't on her skin to leave a mark like she had done, but just enough for Mina to feel it. "I like that," Mina suddenly said, Chaeyoung found it cute that Mina was always letting her know what she liked, it was reassuring. She kept doing it and used one hand to hold Mina's shoulder but then lowered her hand down her arm until it reached Mina's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Chaeyoung giggled a bit and felt Mina using her hand on her hair to move her head back up guiding her back to her lips, but this time it was a less gentle kiss, she could feel Mina's hand pressuring her head, making the kiss more intense. Chaeyoung could hear the beating of her heart, her mind was only Mina. She enjoyed in a way that Mina was the one that got the most carried away, it made her feel wanted. Although it was not an easy task for her to slow things down, but she had managed. So she moved back a bit. "Are you okay?" She asked Mina trying to regain her own breath. 

Mina just nodded. "Mh hm." And moved down her hand on Chaeyoung's hair to push her hip, inviting Chaeyoung to get fully on top of her. "Come," she said, kissing her again. 

Chaeyoung obeyed, getting completely on top of her, she wanted to keep kissing Mina, it was so intoxicating, it was always amazing but this time she was feeling more, it was different. She was still trying to be reasonable though, that's why when she realized one of her legs was in between Mina's, she tried to move it away so she just would be straddling her but when she was about to move, Mina bit her lip, producing her to move involuntarily upwards, producing the friction in between Mina's legs, she felt how Mina held her hand tighter and stopped their kiss letting out a gasp. She felt embarrassed, it had been too much, she was about to apologise but Mina talked first, "I like that." Her voice was a bit different and Chaeyoung was not sure what to do now. "Keep doing that," Mina requested, so she did it, unsure and really nervous but she started moving up and down slowly still feeling how tightly Mina was holding her hand. The truth is, it felt really good, and making Mina feel good was even better.

But she asked either way, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes," Mina talked before reaching for her lips again. Chaeyoung could feel her heart faster and her face heated, as well as her whole body. The best part was hearing Mina's fast breathing and after a while, she also stopped responding to their kiss, she just had slightly open while breathing through it and leaving little sounds every time Chaeyoung moved. It was a whole new feeling, she liked seeing Mina like this, but at the same time, she had not planned for things to get this heated, it was risky. That's why she didn't apply much pressure either.

Then she kissed her cheek. "Hey," and asked between kisses, "should I stop?"

She could feel one of Mina's hands on her back keeping her in that position. It took Mina a second before answering with difficulty, "I don't know." She closed her eyes tightly and breathed shakily. "Yes," she finally answered. Chaeyoung stopped slowly, moving her body to be next to Mina, without letting go of her hand, she put them still intertwined on Mina's stomach, which was moving up and down. She was looking at her face from the side. She kissed her cheek again and stayed there. She could see how Mina's breathing was slowly getting back to normal. "Are you mad that we stopped?" Mina suddenly asked, taking Chaeyoung by surprise. 

"What?" She frowned. "Of course not" She looked at her in the eyes. "You don't owe me anything, you need to know that. If you are not comfortable with something you have to tell me, I won't make you do anything you don't want." Chaeyoung got worried, maybe she had not heard her well. 

"Don't panic," Mina noticed the worried tone, turning to her side, they were looking at each other still holding hands, "I did want that, I asked." She left a kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead once again. "I was just wondering... maybe you wanted more."

"I only want what you want, you have to know that." 

"Okay," Mina whispered. She let go of her hand to caress her cheek. "We should sleep soon." Chaeyoung nodded and tried to move, maybe to turn off the music or clean up a bit, but Mina didn't want her to leave her side. "No, stay here." 

Chaeyoung laughed a bit. "I love clingy Mina but don't tell anyone," she confessed. 

"Promised," Mina answered smiling too. They got under the covers, Mina cuddled Chaeyoung from behind. "Your phone will run out of battery." 

Chaeyoung could feel Mina's warm body on her back and her quiet voice on her neck, she liked this position. "That's okay, I like it here with you." They would fall asleep like that and then tomorrow she would have to clean everything but it was okay. 

"Chaeyoung," Mina whispered after a while, her phone had indeed turned off. 

"Mhh," she hummed back. 

"I really love all the new feelings you make me feel." She held her tighter while saying that. "I'm still scared every day, but you make me forget about it," She was talking so quietly, but she was so close to Chaeyoung's ear that it was not a problem. Chaeyoung felt like crying, Mina was being so honest, "I can't promise you I'll change anytime soon, but I swear I want to." Chaeyoung didn't say anything immediately. "Are you crying?" 

"I'm not," she complained. "I just take a moment to process things, okay?" 

"But I bet you want to." Okay, Mina was right but she was not going to say that. 

"I don't." 

"It's okay, I like that you are a cry baby." 

"You cry more than me." 

"It's different, it's not just tears, there's more to it," Mina explained as if she was really into the topic, Chaeyoung now wanted to laugh. "Still, you are a cry baby. No, wait, you are my cry baby, is that better?"

Chaeyoung smiled, Mina always knew what to say it was pointless fighting her. "Yes."

"Only mine." 

"Don't be possessive." 

"But I am," Mina got closer to her ear, "I'm serious." Chaeyoung felt a bit funny, but she needed to leave those thoughts, it was time to sleep now so she turned around to support her head on Mina's chest. 

"Okay, only yours," she accepted. "Let's sleep now." Mina received her and they slept like that. Chaeyoung kept reliving the events of the day in her head and also thinking about Mina's words just now. It made her feel so happy that Mina was with her and that she wanted to fight her fears. Also, the girl was so honest and nice to her, it made her feel safe and wanted, it was something she had never felt before, not like this, it made her scared too, maybe it was being too perfect, maybe it was going to be over, she had no idea what could happen next, but she tried not to think about that much, not when she was falling asleep in Mina's arms every night, that was all she needed now. Her girlfriend's arms. 'she's so worth it'