It is real

Dare to Love Her

Chaeyoung was a dreamer but never in a million years she would've thought that she was going to live a night like that. She passed through so many emotions it all still felt like a dream. But she opened her eyes and Mina was there, next to her, with messy hair and breathing through . 'it is real' It was scary at first but Mina somehow made sure to reassure her, it all felt so good Chaeyoung started remembering everything that happened last night while looking at the girl with a smile. 'She really is here, she really wants me' She kept looking at Mina until the girl started to move, rubbing her eyes she finally opened them. 'she's so beautiful'

Mina looked at Chaeyoung smiling. "Good morning." it was normal for Chaeyoung to find Mina's morning voice quite attractive but after last night, she couldn't help but blush immediately. "Why are you blushing so early?" Mina yawned.

Chaeyoung looked away, she was not going to tell her the truth. "Did you sleep well?" 

"Don't ignore me," Mina protested. "Are you really that shy?" 

"I'm not." 

"Then why?" Mina got closer to hug Chaeyoung. "Tell me," she said while accommodating her head on Chaeyoung's back. 

"Why are you so clingy?" Chaeyoung ignored the question. 

"You're comfy, it's early, I'm sleepy, see? Reasons, now tell me why you got all red, is it really just because I smiled at you? Because, I get that you like me and all but please," Mina said all that really fast, Chaeyoung found it funny. Mina was always bothering her but she loved it.  

Chaeyoung was embarrassed but there was no point hiding that fact now. "I just... really like your morning voice."

Mina giggled. "Mhh, do you now?" 'okay, it was all a mistake, I shouldn't have said anything, of course, she's gonna make fun of me'. "Why?" 'Why? why would she ask why, isn't it obvious, god, I hate her'

"It's cute." Chaeyoung was probably all red again, cute was not the word she was thinking. Mina apparently was having too much fun with all this, she moved her head off Chaeyoung's back, to be close to her ear. 

"I don't think you meant to say that," Mina said all that with the lowest iest voice Chaeyoung had ever heard from her and all right in her ear. '' Chaeyoung used to find it hard no to think about Mina in ways she wasn't suppose to, and now she probably could afford to think like that, but she was so shy it still felt like a forbidden thing and Mina being this clingy and confident was not helping. 

"Why are you such a tease?"  Chaeyoung managed to say in the middle of the mess she was. 

"I'm not," Mina answered getting away from her ear and back to her back. "A tease plays with you, it won't give you what you want, but I'm right here." 

'okay, no, no, I need to get out of here' "Right, okay," Chaeyoung moved, leaving Mina's head without support, and reached for her phone,"I'll ignore you now." 

Mina just laughed a bit and found new support in Chaeyoung's chest who was turning on her phone. "About time, you'll find all my desperate text messages," Mina said annoyed. "Don't ever ignore me like that again." 

"Sorry," Chaeyoung answered. "I was not exactly doing well." She saw the time on her phone, they had strangely woken up really early.

"Still." 

'oh no' Chaeyoung had a thousand missed calls from Nayeon and texts too. "She's gonna kill me." 

"Who?" Mina asked looking up at her.

"Nayeon, I have too many calls from her." 

"Mhh, you should call her, she must be worried." 

"But why?" Chaeyoung understood that she could be worried because she had not answered but when she left her, she was fine. "I told her I was okay." then her phone started ringing. "Oh, she's a witch." Chaeyoung was afraid of answering. 

But Mina insisted. "Just answer, she is just worried." Chaeyoung left out a big breath before answering.

"Nayeonnie." She put her best innocent voice. It didn't work. 

"Where the hell have you been, Son Chaeyoung?" 

"I told you I was going to my room." 

"You weren't in your room, I looked everywhere for you." Nayeon was so mad. "Why would you turn off your phone?" 

Chaeyoung was confused. "How do you know I wasn't in my room?" At that Mina moved from her chest to hide on her neck quickly. 

"Mina asked Momo, so I called her," Nayeon explained still mad "Why weren't you in your room?"

"Mina called?" Chaeyoung asked trying to look at Mina that was still hiding. "Why?"

"I don't know she sounded worried," Nayeon sounded annoyed, "why was she worried?" 

"She was worried?" Chaeyoung asked but more to Mina than Nayeon with a mocking tone, at that Mina stopped hiding and looked at her with a frown on her face. 

"What happened?" Nayeon insisted. "Where were you? Where are you now?" She sounded impatient. 

"Don't worry I'm in my room." Chaeyoung wasn't sure how to explain what had happened. 

Nayeon sighed. "What happened with Mina?" 

"I don't know, what happened with Mina?" Chaeyoung asked once again directing the question to Mina but answering to Nayeon, Mina looked pissed. 'Cute' She went back to hiding on her neck. 

"How would I know, you were the one all sad over her." Nayeon was not getting any easy on her. "Did she find you or what? Is everything okay?" 

"She did, everything is okay, really, you do-" Chaeyoung stuttered because Mina had started kissing her neck once again, apparently she really enjoyed that, it was a nice way of annoying her. 'okay, wow, real mature'  "Don't ha- have to worry," Chaeyoung tried to push Mina's head with one hand, but the girl resisted. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Nayeon must have noticed her stuttering. "Where is Mina? Did you talk?" 

"Ye- yes, I'm sure I'm- stop!" Chaeyoung tried to get away from Mina and talked unintentionally. 

"Chaeyoung."

"Sorry, I'll call you later okay? Bye," she hung up really quick throwing her phone away. "Why would you do that?!" 

Mina started laughing like crazy, yes, Chaeyoung really liked her laugh but she was annoyed. "It's just so easy," Mina answered trying to calm herself. "You get all bothered and you were making fun of me for being worried about you." 

Chaeyoung sighed. "Is this how it's going to be now?" At that Mina stopped laughing and sat on the bed, she looked serious, Chaeyoung got worried, she knew what was coming, it couldn't be all good things. She also had a lot of questions for Mina, like what's the deal with that Kwan guy and all, but she had tried to ignore it. 

"Chaeyoung," Mina began. "Look at me, come here." She patted the space next to her on the bed, Chaeyoung obeyed. "I really like you," Mina said while caressing her cheek. Chaeyoung's heart skipped a beat, Mina had said a lot of nice things yesterday, but this wasn't one of them even though it was implied. Still, she knew there was a but coming now. "It feels a bit weird saying it out loud, but I do. It took me quite a while to accept it, and that was only to myself. I don't know how long it would take me to accept it for other people to know." Mina kept quiet for a moment and then added. "It all scares me so much." She looked down. 

Chaeyoung knew. She knew this was going to be like this, Mina couldn't have possibly changed so much just because she had realized she also had feelings for her. It was a big step having said that she had them to Chaeyoung, she really appreciated that, and now, what was going to happen now? Chaeyoung wanted Mina, if she had to wait for her to be brave enough, she was going to do it. It could work, right? Step by step. So she hugged Mina from the side. "I really like you too." She hadn't said that either, actually she had just screamed her feelings at her, that was not romantic at all and yesterday it was Mina who did the talking, Chaeyoung was too busy being useless. "I understand that you're scared." She wanted to make her understand that she was there for her. "We don't have to rush anything, I know how it feels." 

"You do?" Mina was speaking really quietly. 

"I know how it feels to be judged." 

"Sorry."

"I'm not talking about you, silly."

"I know, but that's the thing, I know all about judging people, I don't want to be at the other side." Mina had a point, she knew. "I mean, I don't want to be at any side, I won't ju-" 

"I know," Chaeyoung interrupted her. "You don't need to explain that. I'll be here, okay? You don't have to say anything."

Mina turned to look at Chaeyoung again. "Are you sure?" 

"Of course." Chaeyoung had not stopped holding Mina, she got closer. "I won't give you up, not now." She felt worried about how everything was going to be, but she was happy to have Mina in her arms, it was the best feeling. "If you want me to," she added a bit insecure that Mina actually wanted her, it was all so surreal still. 

"Stop doubting that," Mina pushed her away. "You think I'd go through all this trouble if didn't actually like you?" She was frowning at Chaeyoung. "Didn't I make it clear last night?" Mina pinned Chaeyoung down. "I really like you, you make me crazy nervous and I've never enjoyed bothering someone so much," she said the last part as a joke but then got really close to Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung was completely malfunctioning as expected. "And I really really liked kissing you, I've never liked kissing before, wait, it was all boys, , how could I- no wait, I'm getting off track here, right, uhm, do you believe me now?" Chaeyoung was speechless, how could Mina be so confident? Well, she did have all this bottled up. It was a bit funny how she was so scared of people knowing but she was the most confident person when it was only Chaeyoung around. Also, having the girl on top of her was not getting any normal, she got all nervous it was frustrating. 

Chaeyoung cleared before speaking. "I do," she said. "Do you believe me that I understand you need time?"

Mina nodded. "Thank you," she whispered looking at Chaeyoung's lips, "can I kiss you now?"

"No." Actually Chaeyoung really wanted to kiss her, but she liked Mina complaining and for some reason, her first instinct was to say no.

"Why?" She didn't make a whole scene as Chaeyoung had expected, instead, she asked quietly still looking at her lips. Chaeyoung was having a hard time denying it. 

"We have classes." It was true, she had classes in like two hours and Mina probably did too. "If you kiss me now, you won't want to leave."

"I haven't kissed you, and I don't want to leave."

"Exactly my point," Chaeyoung laughed. "Go get dressed." 

Mina sighed. "Okay, you're right." She set Chaeyoung free and got up from the bed to the bathroom.

Chaeyoung left out a big breath when Mina was out of sight. She covered her eyes with both hands. 'she'll be the death of me, seriously' Chaeyoung thought for a second about everything, Mina was not ready to let everyone know they had something going on, she understood that, but now how could she explain to her friends that she was fine? She could barely breathe the other night in Jeongyeon's room. And Nayeon, how could she fool Nayeon. It all felt like an impossible mission but then she thought about Mina. The girl had been so sweet to her, and she was clingy before now it was maddening, Mina used every opportunity to get close to her, but she enjoyed every one of them. Kissing Mina had been so intoxicating, she had been so scared the first, and well, the second time too, a bit. But it was amazing, and Mina had made sure to make her feel safe. So yeah, she was going to try, Mina was worth it.

"Ready, you can take a shower now." Mina got back dressed, and with her hair completely wet, she had a towel for it on her hands. 'how can she be so beautiful, god, nice thoughts, Chaeyoung, nice thoughts' But then she remembered it didn't make sense to keep avoiding those, she needed to get used to this and Mina didn't seem like she would reject anything from her. So with newfound confidence she got up and got closer to Mina real fast, slightly raising her head, she gave her a quick kiss on the lips and turned to go for the bathroom but on her way there she saw Kwan's flowers, this time she actually took them and threw them in the trash. Mina laughed and yelled at her before she got inside the bathroom. 

"Wow, real mature!" She kept laughing. "Thanks for the kiss by the way."

Chaeyoung was happy, she took the shower and after she got dressed and gathered her things for class, she turned to Mina who said she had classes a bit later than her, she was on the bed scrolling through her phone. "I'm leaving now."

Mina looked up. "Won't you kiss me goodbye?" 

"No, bye." Chaeyoung was really determined to leave, she was not sure why she was acting like that whenever Mina tried to obtain a kiss. 'why would I say that'

But Mina got up leaving her phone. "Chaeyoung," she grabbed her neck, "I think that you probably spent a lot of time making you believe that you weren't supposed to like me, but that it's over now," she said all this really softly, Chaeyoung felt stupid, she was right, she didn't need to keep denying what she felt, she knew that but rejection just came out involuntarily out of . 'I blame Nayeon' 

Chaeyoung sighed. "You're right I'm sorry." She looked down But mina raised her head with a hand. She had the sweetest look ever. 'how can she be real?'

"I'm going to kiss you now, okay?" Chaeyoung felt dumb for having all to get to this, but at the same time she found it so cute that Mina was letting her know first and that she was taking action despite everything.  'no, she's not real' Mina started to lean in looking for her lips, Chaeyoung's heart started to go so fast, it was a feeling she had not got used to, she loved it. She had no idea why because she had kissed her last night, but she tried to move her head away, but Mina noticed using the hand on her chin to hold her cheek now. "Okay?" Mina repeated looking for confirmation, Chaeyoung just nodded. 'you want it too, stop acting stupid'  Then Mina's lips brushed Chaeyoung's softly, just like the kiss she had given her before showering, but this one was so much different, Chaeyoung felt she needed support, so she held Mina's waist, getting closer to her. Mina parted her lips kissing Chaeyoung real slow, moving her hand on Chaeyoung's cheek, to Chaeyoung's nape, deepening the kiss. Chaeyoung could only hear her heart and the quiet sound of their lips caressing each other. It was more than just a goodbye kiss like Mina had requested but she was enjoying it so much, she started regretting having decided to go to class, she could just stay with Mina here, she liked it here.  Mina backed away slowly too, leaving another kiss on top of her lips. "You can go now." 

Chaeyoung didn't let go of her waist, instead, she hugged Mina, hiding her head in her chest "You make me feel so shy," she confessed with a cry. Mina held her there. 

"You're too cute." Mina gave her a kiss on the head. "You'll be late." 

"I know," Chaeyoung cried "Okay, I'll really go now," she said letting go of Mina. "I'll see you later okay?" 

"Just go, cry baby," Mina smiled at her. "I'll be here." 

'she'll be there' Chaeyoung left with the biggest smile, it was going to be hard not to act all happy around her friends if she was going to be like this all the time. 'she really likes me' She couldn't get the thought out of her head, she liked her and she was also the clingiest person she had met, it was so perfect. Yeah, she was a bit of a mess and it was hard to be confident around her but she was going to have to work on that, nothing to worry, besides, Mina looked more than willing to make her feel better. 'god, she's so perfect' Chaeyoung got to her class and barely paid attention to the thing, she was too distracted thinking about Mina's lips. She was hopeless. When that class ended she had a quick lunch at her faculty and went to another class, the last one she had that day. This time she actually tried to pay attention because this course was more important but in the end, she started doodling in her notebook. It was a penguin so she took a quick photo and sent it to Mina. 

To Only Mina 4:45pm 
thoughts?
he can befrend Waddles.
befriend*

From Only Mina 4:47pm
He's cute
like you
Ill give him a name later. 

'Later' She was going to get to her room later and Mina would be there, she smiled like a fool again, she was so happy it was scary, she had felt her heart break but Mina took every piece and glued them together again, with every kiss and every word that left last night, Chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking about it all. When her class ended, she felt like running to her room but then she remembered she needed to talk to Nayeon, later would be worse so she called her. 

"What?" Nayeon answered evidently annoyed at Chaeyoung, probably because she hanged the call this morning, Chaeyoung felt her face red at the memory, how was she going to lie to Nayeon like this. 

"Where are you?"

"I hope you're asking because you want to apologize and explain yourself," Nayeon said with a serious tone but Chaeyoung knew she was just being dramatic.

"Yes, just tell me where you are, I'll go." 

"Great, we are waiting for you at the study hall, me and Jeong," Nayeon accepted. "Hurry." And she ended the call. Chaeyoung sighed. 'I need to stop smiling' 

She walked to the place really slow, she was not going to exactly lie to them but she couldn't say the truth, not yet. "Hey guys," she greeted them taking a sit in front of them. 

"Hi, Chaeyoung, are you feeling better?" Jeongyeon smiled at her, Nayeon just frowned at her. 

"Of course she is or else she would've responded to my calls because apparently she only needs me when she is sad." Nayeon was so mad at her. Jeongyeon put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Don't say that, you know it's not true." 

Chaeyoung sighed. "Thank you, Jeongyeon, yes, I'm feeling better and Nayeon, I'm sorry I didn't respond I just ran out of battery." 

"What about this morning why would you hang up on me like that?" Nayeon asked hurt. "I deserve better." 

"I was doing something, sorry," she tried to rest importance to that event, "Jeongyeon, I'm sorry I went to your room like that, I know you said it's fine and all but still, I just lost control, it won't happen again." 

Jeongyeon was going to answer but Nayeon talked first. "Does that mean you talked to Mina? What about your heart and feelings and stuff?" Nayeon talked like she was annoyed but deep down she was still worried about Chaeyoung being hurt. 

"We talked, I apologized for uhm, the things I said to her and it's okay, we're..." Chaeyoung hesitated, friendzoning herself was not the easiest task, "friends, I'm okay with that." 

Nayeon looked at her for a long time. "Okay, I trust you, but are you sure you can be around her? Because you could change rooms I guess, and I really enjoyed the party with them, I was planning on inviting everyone to eat, but I won't do it if you cry whenever she's around," Nayeon explained. "Besides, don't tell her, but I actually like Mina, she might have been an at first but she's nice, actually, and quiet and classy and Jihyo told me they had a great time talking, I trust Jihyo." Chaeyoung wanted to laugh. "So yeah, I really hope you can be decent around her." 'yeah, I hope so too.' 

"Uh, Chaeyoung what Nayeon is trying to say is that she just wants everyone to get along, do you think you can actually keep sharing with her?" 

"Yeah I guess, don't worry we're fine." Chaeyoung was not going to say more, she was not a great liar. 

"Okay then," Nayeon kept talking. "But really, what about your heart?" 

"That day uh, I got confused, I don't know what happened, but now, I get that I was just being silly, really, it's a bit weird but it's okay."  Chaeyoung was feeling so dumb, it made no sense at all. 

"I don't think you can be fine so fast, but I understand if you say it just because you want to achieve it, either way, you are allowed to feel sad, Chaeyoung, really," Jeongyeon smiled at her. "I'm here if you don't or do want to talk about it, okay?" 

'she's so nice to me'  "I know." She tried to look sad by looking down. "Thank you." 

"Okay, we're leaving now." Nayeon got up and Jeongyeon followed picking up the things they had on the table. 

"Bye, Chaeyoung," Jeongyeon hugged her quickly and then Nayeon got close to her. 

Holding her tightly she whispered in her ear. "I don't believe a single thing you just said." And they left. '' She was going to have to talk with Mina about this. 

Now it was time to actually head back to her room, the talk with Nayeon didn't go as expected, or well, maybe it did, but it was not good, either way, she was back to smiling like a fool because it was time to see Mina again, she promised herself that she was going to leave her shyness, or try. When she got inside, Mina who was resting on the bed, got up so fast to hug her. 'dreams do come true'  "Miss me?"

"Mhhh," Mina just nodded still suffocating Chaeyoung. 

"You can let go now." 

Mina let go of her with a pout. "You're so mean to me, I'm just trying to give you my love." 

Chaeyoung laughed. "Okay, sorry."

"I bought food," Mina got distracted, "you didn't say anything so I guessed you didn't bring anything, right?"

"Right." They started preparing everything to eat, just like they usually did, except now they were both stealing glances from each other and smiling like idiots, but it was practically the same. If Chaeyoung had used the word domestic to describe them before, now it was really really domestic. They knew how to be around each other it was so perfect, it was a good match, they fitted.

"How were your classes?" Chaeyoung asked once they had sat to eat. 

"I'd have rathered stay here with you, but they were okay I guess?" 

"Did you have lunch?" 

"Funny you say that," Mina smiled remembering something, "I had lunch with your friends." 

"Did you?" Chaeyoung looked at her, she was not surprised, apparently, Momo, Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu were all close now. "How did it go?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you..." Mina was still smiling but her voice was awkward. "That day you left us at the table, something happened, I guess." 

Chaeyoung had not thought about that, she didn't ask what had happened when she left or how their friends reacted, she got worried. "I forgot about that, how was that?" 

"Well, I was confused about why you left, you were ignoring me, I got that, but why would you leave, honestly, Chaeyoung you could've just- wait no, okay so I asked and nobody was telling me what had happened it was frustrating." Mina stopped for a second as if recalling the events. "And then Tzuyu started complaining."

"Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung had not talked to her about anything. "I didn't tell her anything." 

"Mh, then she really knows you because she guessed the whole thing, she accused me of doing something to you, she realized you were ignoring me and that you left because you were mad... she even," Mina got a bit embarrassed, "well, she was the one that made think, like really think about what was happening with us." 

Chaeyoung was confused. "How so?" 

"Her words really haunted me," Mina was looking down, "Sana saw our beds one day she was here and uhm, apparently she told Tzuyu, whatever, it's not a big deal but Tzuyu got all mad at me and said that she knew about that and that how couldn't I see that everything I did meant more for you." Mina looked back at Chaeyoung's eyes. "That it was different for you. I couldn't stop thinking about that and then when I got here and you were sad and all that, sorry, I- well, it made me think about everything." 

Chaeyoung didn't know what to say, she was thinking about Tzuyu and what her friends had told her, Tzuyu had realized what was happening, she was always paying attention to her. Tzuyu really cared for her, she needed to talk to her. "That's... well, I don't know I-" Chaeyoung thought that maybe she could tell Mina about Tzuyu. "Tzuyu just cares different for me." But she realized it was probably better to forget about that. 

"I could see that, the thing is," Mina laughed now, Chaeyoung was enjoying this moment of just talking, she loved hearing Mina, she was usually quiet but with her it was different, "today I knew I had to apologize to her, oh, right, 'cause after she accused me of all that, I didn't say anything I just left, that was rude, so I knew I had to say something but the funny part is that Sana made her apologize too," she kept laughing softly, "you should've been there, I apologized but it was so hard for her, then she did and everyone congratulated her, it was okay I guess, we had lunch peacefully, but I do think she hates me." 

"And you think that's funny?" Chaeyoung was confused but she was smiling too, Mina was too excited to narrate everything. 

"Not the hate part, I don't want to be hate, but the Sana part, they were cute, and Tzuyu was cute too, I don't know, but it was funny." Mina tilted her head. "By the way, does Nayeon hate me?" 

'Right, Nayeon' Chaeyoung sighed. "Nayeon doesn't hate you," she began explaining. "But uhm, she does know that I like you and that well, I was crying the other day about you so basically she knows that I had my heart broken." 

"Oh, you had your heart broken? Who did that? I bet they're awful," Mina joked with a frown. 

Chaeyoung laughed at Mina's dumb response. "It's not funny, I was suffering." 

Mina moved from her side of the table to sit next to Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry," she kissed her cheek. "Is it okay now?" 

Chaeyoung smiled. "It is perfect now." Then she remembered what she had to say. "But uh, Nayeon knows that, and today I talked to her. I tried to explain that I was okay without saying what had actually happened but she didn't believe me." 

"Oh," Mina probably could see the issue now. "Right, I hadn't thought about that." She supported her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. "Who else knows that you like me?" 

"Well, I never actually told anyone, it was just pretty obvious, so basically everyone." 

"What?" Mina asked turning to look at Chaeyoung. "It wasn't obvious, you were just nice." 

"Right? I said that too, but no one would believe me," Chaeyoung frowned. 

"You look cute like that." Mina got really close to her face. "You really are a baby." 

"Right, but you're the clingy one, go back to your side." 

"So what if I am?" Mina didn't move. "Don't you like it?"

"I'm starting to think you have some hormone issues or something." 

"You have to understand, I thought kissing was awful, but it's the best," Mina smiled, "it makes me really happy." Chaeyoung was finding her adorable, it was like she had discovered a whole new world. It was so cute that Chaeyoung reached for her neck and pressed their lips together in a quick movement. 

"See? Amazing," Mina smiled. Chaeyoung just laughed, they were a mess. 

"Well, what should I do about Nayeon?" Chaeyoung asked a bit worried now. "I don't like lying to her and she's really smart." 

Mina thought for a moment playing with Chaeyoung's hands. "I guess that, uh, we could tell her but... not right away." Mina was getting nervous. "Just, give me like a week or something, I was thinking of talking about it with Momo too, but," Chaeyoung could see she was talking less clearly with every word, so she hugged her, "it's complicated." 

"I know that, I'm not asking to tell Nayeon, I just needed to let you know what had happened." 

"Thank you." They were quiet for a while then Chaeyoung got up to clean everything. 

"Do you want to sleep now?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who was still looking at the floor. She felt like she needed to make her feel better but she didn't know exactly what to say so sleeping would help. 

Mina got up and sat on the bed. "I don't know, I need a distraction, don't you want to see a movie or something?"

"No," Chaeyoung said a bit too fast then she facepalmed. "Ah, sorry," she tried to explain sitting next to her. "I promised myself that I was going to reject watching movies with you because it was too dangerous but I guess it's okay now." 

Mina turned to look at her with an entertained face. 'Okay I'm glad my foolishness makes her happy again' "Did you really promise that?" Mina smiled. "Why would it be dangerous?" 

"Because," Chaeyoung argued, "you got all clingy, it was not good for my sanity." 

"Did I?" Mina asked with actual doubt on her face. 

"Yes!" Chaeyoung was not believing she didn't know. 

"Uh, interesting." Mina got up to find her laptop. "Well, you have to get over it now, let's watch something." 

Chaeyoung just smiled at her and went to change clothes. "Okay." When she returned Mina was already in her pajamas waiting for her on the bed. 'wow' Chaeyoung had been having trouble all day believing that this was actually happening and it was not getting any easier, the sight of Mina just laying in bed waiting for her was breathtaking. She smiled before getting next to her, this time she put her head on Mina's chest who was almost sitting in the bed and the device was in her lap, they were comfortable. Now that there was an excuse to fool around and get distracted watching the movie, they didn't, they actually watched the whole thing without interruptions, it felt good. When the movie ended, Mina moved the computer away but they stayed in that position, she was playing with Chaeyoung's hair. 

"I love playing with your hair," Mina said after a while. 

"I love it when you play with it," Chaeyoung answered in a quiet voice. 

"Chaeyoung."

"Mhh..." she was too relaxed. 

"I'm sorry," Mina whispered. Chaeyoung moved to look at her. 

"You don't have to be sorry for anything." 

"I'm sorry that I'm not brave enough." Mina was still thinking about what they had talked about earlier, Chaeyoung felt sad about it, but she was not sure what to say to make her feel better. 

"You will be," Chaeyoung got closer to her, "it's okay now, I know it's difficult, but you're here with me, that's enough." 

"Okay." Mina was not feeling better, Chaeyoung could tell. They remained quiet for some time, they were always sharing these silences, the only light in the room was Chaeyoung's night lamp. It was time for Chaeyoung to realize this whole thing was real, she liked Mina a whole lot, she couldn't keep acting all shy around her, or she could but she also needed to act on her own now. 

"Mina," Chaeyoung whispered really close to her face. "You're not alone in this." Mina just turned to look at her, she looked sad. Chaeyoung held her cheek. "I'm going to kiss you now, okay?" Chaeyoung repeated Mina's words from this morning. Mina smiled a bit. Chaeyoung kissed her forehead first, then her cheek, until she left a little kiss on her lips too. It felt so good, kissing Mina was something she had imagined more than a few times, yesterday when she asked for it, her heart almost stopped, she almost didn't do it but she would've regretted if she hadn't. Now, it was still a task that made her whole body feel funny and her heart react, she was so nervous but she wanted to kiss her. All their kisses have been rather slow, she didn't want slow now, so she kissed Mina with conviction, not only holding her head with both hands but also moving to get on top of her, straddling her. Mina reacted immediately holding her hips. She was doing it, she was actually doing it. Mina's lips were so addictive, but she wanted more, so she opened a bit more, using her tongue, waiting for Mina's answer, she accepted and their kiss was now really heated. It was a whole new feeling. She kissed Mina trying to say that she wanted her and nothing else mattered, she was enough. After a while of intense kissing, she pulled away breathing fast just for a second. "Is this okay?" She wanted to verbally know that Mina was fine with this. Mina just nodded, she had her eyes closed and her breathing was as fast as Chaeyoung's so she resume her task by pressing their lips together again, she kissed Mina's lower lip and then Mina's upper lip, she was no longer feeling shy, she trusted Mina, this was real. They kept hungrily kissing until Mina's hands moved from her hips to her waist but under her pajama shirt, feeling cold hands but the touch made her body burn. She liked it, she liked it so much that it was better if they stopped. So she backed away again, Mina complained and tried to reach for again, but Chaeyoung received her only with little pecks, laughing at her. "Mina," she called for her between kisses, "Mina." 

"Mmhh." She was not giving up. 

"Stop." Chaeyoung caressed her cheek trying to push her face away too. 

"Okay," Mina whispered resting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder. "But you started." 

Chaeyoung laughed again. "I know." 

"You should do that often." Mina got away from her shoulder to look at her eyes. "I really liked that." She moved her hands off Chaeyoung's waist to her shoulders. "I really like you." Chaeyoung closed her eyes at that, her minutes of confidence were over.  "Don't get shy now," Mina kissed her nose quickly. "Say it back." 

"I like you too, a lot." Chaeyoung opened her eyes to say that but right after she hid in the crook of Mina's neck. 

"I guess that's enough," Mina accepted Chaeyoung patting her back. After that they got comfortable in the bed and said goodnight, it was time to sleep. Chaeyoung's heart was still a bit fast, but she felt calm, safe, and wanted. it was truly amazing, it was real. She wanted every day to be like this. She wanted Mina forever.