Good or bad progression

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo-Hyung had always been a passionate woman. Too much for a Korean.

The young girl needed to wait for one year to be able to face her family and confess she was in love with someone of the same gender because her lover kept promising they would live together. 

The woman was 12 years older and she lied about filing for divorce. However, when Seo-Hyung broke bonds with the other Kims to live her love, to the fullest, she started going through hard times.

The older woman took two years to declare that leaving her husband was never an option.

They had been involved for 3 years when the married woman said the truth.

That broke Seo-Hyung's heart to a level the girl couldn't imagine was possible.

Not that she minded losing the family support but things could have been easier if she hadn't wasted time with the wrong person.

The brunette had an apartment in Seul, where the lover used to spend a few hours every day.

At the moment the older woman made her intentions clear, Seo-Hyung packed her bags and left the country.

She was lucky to have friends in London. So that was her first destination.

One year later, Kim Corp already existed and the sophisticated young executive was working hard while keeping her heart closed.

Her friends told her to go to the USA and build her empire there. However, the chic young woman hadn't decided yet.

Seo-Hyung met lots of people from her area in England and she had a few flings with both men and women. Nothing deeper than a night of pleasure.

After signing her first huge contract, the young woman finally moved to New York.

The following years were dedicated to breaking dozens of walls for being a woman. And the fact that she was Asian certainly didn't help.

Nevertheless, Seo-Hyung was focused and intelligent and she surrounded herself with people of the same type.

Once she bumped into her ex by chance at a party in Soho.

The woman was there with her husband and Seo-Hyung cried for days.

That opened the painful wound and the brunette decided not to get involved with anyone for a long time.

Only after four years, Seo-Hyung allowed herself to meet people again. But the dates were still superficial.

The businesses woman became respected in her field and her company grew a bit more.

When Seo-Hyung was 37 years old, she got a professional invitation from an investor from France and because of that, she had to go to Paris for a couple of weeks.

There, she first saw Tomi.

__ x __

Even though Tomi had been born in Malaysia, she could be seen as a woman of the world. 

Her parents worked hard to provide the best life for the two sons and their only daughter.

However, the 29-year-old girl was always trying to work in simple places to gather experience and learn the true value of earning money.

The mother had administrated a variety of businesses successfully since Tomi was a little girl and the Malaysian could feel the pressure and the expectations above her head.

As a biual in the closet, the girl had to keep her adventures with women under the rug because her mother wanted her daughter married to a rich and respectable man to make babies and keep the family status.

Tomi was in a complicated relationship with a former friend from Korea when she decided to make a short trip to Paris.

Her lover was also in the closet and kept acting as if having with a woman was nothing but a way to have fun before meeting the right guy to get married.

The 29-year-old Malaysian promised herself that she would get over that toxic relationship by spending some time on her own.

No more for Tomi. Or semi-dead worms, as her 3 Brazilian friends would say.

Once in Paris, the young woman realized that her wallet with all the credit cards had been stolen.

Luckily, the hotel room had been booked and paid for in advance. However, she needed to eat.

Taking advantage of her experience as a Starbucks employee, the chic girl looked for a job at a cafe.

It was a place run by a Dutch girl called Zita and she liked Tomi's British accent while speaking English and French.

Not that the Malaysian girl could keep a fluent conversation with the locals but she could get their orders.

Plus, most French people preferred their cafes over foreign places.

Anyway, Tomi was honest with her boss about the necessity to get some money for the meals while she contacted her banks and got new cards. And that she would stay in the country for a short time.

The Malaysian girl accepted double for several days. And then, she finally had a day off after a week.

Being more than familiar with Paris, the chocolate-haired young woman avoided the typical tourist attractions and spent some time visiting street fairs.

Tomi loved buying cute things she would probably never use. And that was her first instinct the minute she stood in front of a handicraft booth.

The Malaysian girl fell in love with a Hello Kitty made with recycled products but then she realized she was still temporarily broke.

Sighing with frustration, Tomi put the doll back and her heart almost left her body when a very soothing and y voice said behind her:

__ The lady will take this one. It's on me.

Tomi turned around and saw this sophisticated and hot woman smiling at her and her brain froze for a second before starting to have lots of naughty images involving both of them.

__ I'm sorry but...Have we met before?__ The chocolate-haired young woman finally spoke.

__ Certainly not. I would never forget such a pretty face.__ The older woman said very naturally.

"! Five seconds and I want her to top me right here right now"...__ Tomi thought and shook her head.

__ I don't feel comfortable with you paying for my unnecessary collection items. Would you drop by the " La Passion café" tomorrow? I can pay you back.

Kim Seo-Hyung found the younger woman adorable.

She thought the other one was giving her signs. The type of signs that would make them end in bed.

__, I saw that you really liked the doll. And it's too cute to stay here without you. There's.no need to pay me back. But I'd love a cup of hot coffee.__ The 37-year-old woman winked.

Feeling her knees shaking, Tomi tried to avoid eye contact but that look was addictive and hypnotizing.

__ I can certainly arrange that. I work there for the whole afternoon.

__ And what time do you leave?

__ At 5 pm. Why?__ The 29-year-old leamed her head with a puzzled expression.

The chic Korean murmured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter