Shocking surprise

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them were having dinner together at Yongsun's apartment.

Yongsun and Moonbyul had been three times more supportive to Seo-Hyung and Tomi since the couple got pregnant.

The Malaysian was on her fourth month and she felt like a cow for having two babies inside of her.

The mood was nice that evening. Especially because the pregnant one had ended the vomiting phase.

The chic CEO was always spoiling her lover and her niece adored watching their interactions.

The rang bell all of a sudden and the quartet exchanged a puzzled look.

 ______ Did anyone order something? _____ Tomi asked.

_____ Not me. I already bought our dessert on the way back home._____ The vice president declared.

_____ Neither did I. We had agreed on the menu. So I respected it._____ Seo-Hyung shrugged.

_____ Maybe is a neighbor who wants help. Lemme go check.______ The host got Iff the table and walked towards the living room.

The trio continued chatting happily until they heard the economist exclaiming at the door:

_____ Unnie!!! What happened?

Yongsun's older sister responded with sorrow:

_____ I know it's rude to come uninvited but we had no time. I was afraid that appa could do something to prevent her from leaving.

_____ We??? Her?_____ The brunette's voice went high.

 _____ Yes, daughter...I know I don't deserve to step on your house but...I miss you so much.____ Mrs. Kim, who was behind Yonghee, stepped aside.

_____ Mom???? Oh, my freaking god! Is that really you,omma?____ Yongsun started crying and pulled the chubby lady for a tight hug.

The older woman stood there, not knowing how to behave.

____ I thought...you hate me...

____ Omma...don't be silly.____ The black-haired one kissed her mother's face.

Taken aback by that commotion, Moonbyul and the couple left the dinner table and joined the others in the living room.

_____ Oh, Seo-Hyung SSI...you are here too._____ Mrs. Kim was surprised.

______ Miok, you've been married to my brother for almost 35 years. Cut this stupid formality._____ The CEO rolled her eyes.

_____ I'm sorry...Yongsun's mother looked around and felt embarrassed.

_____ This is Byul-Yi, my Vice President and a close friend._____ The chic woman introduced.

_____ Nice to meet you._____Mrs.Kim murmured shyly.

Moonbyul bowed very low in respect and responded:

 _____ Likewise, ma'am.

  _____ And this is my wife Tomi. _____ The short-haired woman smiled with pride.

______ How you doing? ______ The Malaysian greeted while chewing a piece of chicken.

 ______ Omo! You are expecting... _____ The older lady exclaimed while looking surprised at Tomi's belly.

 _____ Any problem with a lesbian couple having babies?______ The chocolate-haired woman asked with defiance. 

 _____ Honey... _____ Seo-Hyung caressed Tomi's shoulder to tame her temper.

______ No. I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I was just...surprised. May I? _____ Mrs. Kim published before getting near the pregnant woman and asking permission to touch her stomach.

 _____ Okay. Go ahead._____ The Malaysian was curious to see where that was going.

______ Oh, I miss being pregnant. The happiest time of my life. Congratulations._____ Mrs. Kim said with a shaky voice.

______ You wanna ask how this all work, right? _____ Tomi smirked.

______ I confess that I'm...intrigued. But I guess it's not the time. You all had your dinner interrupted. And I have so much to talk to Yongsun.

_____ Miok is right. By the way, we were all so surprised that we forgot our manners. Yonghee, darling. You heard the introductions. My wife Tomi and our friend Byul-Yi. Guys, this is Yongsun's unnie. Nice to see you, darling.___  Seo-Hyung said.

_____ Hello, everyone. Great to see you, aunt Seo.

_____ I think the ladies should join us for dinner._____ Tomi suggested.

Seeing Mrs. Kim and Yongsun's hesitation, Moonbyul intervened:

 ______ Yonghee SSI will join us while mother and daughter have a private talk. I think they'll eat peacefully after that.

The economist's mother glanced at the blonde with curiosity because she saw Yongsun looking at the charming girl with hearty eyes.

______ Thank you. This is the first thing I need.

The group went to the dining room and Mrs. Kim caressed her daughter's cheek once again.

______ Please, mom. Why did you and Yong have to come in such a hurry? What's going on?____ The black-haired one asked with deep concern.

The mother released a loud sigh before responding:

_____ I missed you too much. And the guilt for not defending you was killing me.

_____ Mom...I already forgave you...

_____ Well, I can't! All my life, I did my best to stay beside your father. I didn't want to let him down. Marriage is sacred for me. I'm also ignorant of these modern issues, like your aunt's relationship. But I don't think I have the right to judge. It's just confusing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter