Figuring out

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a meeting between Seo-Hyung, Moonbyul, and Yongsun in the CEO's office.

They were discussing some financial changes and the economist walked past the two other women to hand them a report.

The brunette smelled the vice president's perfume and had a deja vu.

The CEO's niece thought that she was losing her mind because not even at work she was able to forget the mysterious pirate.

Uncomfortable with the brunette's proximity behind her, the handsome one asked something to force Yongsun to get back to her chair and check the documents.

The trio remained together for 4 hours and Seo-Hyung caught her niece checking the Vice President out several times.

The older woman also noticed that her friend and business associate was tense and struggling to keep her eyes on the table.

Having a devilish side, the boss commented that she was very concerned with that project and needed the duo to work together to make sure everything would end perfectly.

Moonbyul opened to protest and saw her mentor looking at her with trust and expectation.

Sighing, she stood up and declared:

 __ I need to multi-task today. Follow me, Ms. Kim.

Yongsun bit her nail and tried to make a neutral expression but that side of the executive always turned her on.

Seo-Hyung smirked and left the office after the duo.

The head of Marketing pointed at a chair for the economist and spread lots of documents on top of her desk.

__ Make yourself comfortable. While you finish studying the budgets, I'll conclude some reports and sign a couple of documents.

__ Okay.__ The brunette smiled and sat.

For the following 20 minutes, the only sound that could be heard in the room was of papers being managed.

From time to time, Yongsun would glance at the handsome pretty colleague and think about how attractive she was.

The black-haired one imagined Moonbyul dressed as that pirate and had to bite her lips not to laugh.

"Don't be ridiculous, Yongsun! She would never your like that. Damn...Now I want..."

__ !__The brunette mumbled to herself.

__ Hmmm? What did you say?__ The executive asked without looking at the gorgeous woman.

__ It was nothing. Sorry.__ Seo-Hyung's niece replied a bit embarrassed.

__ Ok.__ Moonbyul continued reading the document.

__ Oh, wait. I think there are some inconsistencies in this. Take a look.__ The 29-year-old beautiful woman stood up and walked past the executive's desk.

Yongsun was standing beside the taller girl and she leaned to point at the paragraph she wanted that Moonbyul checked.

The head of marketing felt the brunette's warmth because they were too close.

Once again, Moonbyul's scent caught the economist's attention.

Her senses were alert and Yongsun had another deja vu.

__ You changed your perfume, didn't you?

Frowning her whole face, the charming one asked back:

__ Why would this be relevant? Let's focus on work, shall we?

__ I'm just curious. Because that was not your scent until a month ago.

__ I don't know. Probably. I have lots of colognes.__ Moonbyul was getting grumpy.

__ You never told me about your costume for my aunt's party.

__ Really, Yongsun SSI. We have serious issues here. Either you shut up or work.__ The Vice President was tense.

__ Come on! It only takes a couple of seconds to respond. "I put on a ghost costume. Or a Barbie".__ Yongsun lowered her voice.

__ I don't even remember anymore. Just some random clothes and a mask.__ The brown-haired one bluffed while leaning her body a bit far from the economist.

Yongsun couldn't shake that feeling away.

The executive's Cologne was waking memories from that night and Yongsun also remembered Moonbyul's firm grip back at her apartment when she flirted with her.

__ You weren't dressed as a pirate, were you?

Frustrated, scared, and angry, Moonbyul stood up and grabbed the brunette by the forearms, and shouted:

__ WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BEHAVE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL AND FOCUS ON THE DAMN WORK?

Aroused, the black-haired one smirked and looked inside her co-worker's eyes while saying:

__ You're losing it because you remember what we did and liked it. Well, I liked it too. A lot.

Moonbyul gulped and her lips and watched Yongsun stare into her soul and glue their lower bodies.

The Vice President knew that the other woman could release her arms but chose to let her hold them like that.

The secretary knocked at the door and entered the office.

__ I'm sorry to bother, Ms. Moon. Is everything okay?__ The girl looked at the duo with fear.

Losen her grip, Moonbyul stepped back and smiled:

__ Thank you for your concern, Mila. Everything is fine.

The girl discreetly glanced at the CEO's niece, waiting for her answer too.

__ As your boss said, we're fine. It was just some differences of opinion.__ Yongsun laughed.

Still, a bit taken aback, the secretary bowed and left the room in silence.

__ See what you caused? Now she thinks I am an abuser. Get back to your place, please. The work isn't going to be done by itself.__ The Vice President mumbled.

__ Only if you tell me the truth. Admit that you were the pirate at the party and I will sit properly.__ The black-haired woman declared with humor.

Struggling to find an escape from that awkward moment, Moonbyul rearranged the pile of documents and snorted before speaking:

__ Yes! It was me. Now shut up and work.

The brunette made an o with and kept silent for half a minute. 

However, Yongsun's heart was beating too fast and her stomach was funny.

__ Do you remember what...

__ Ooookaaaaay! I think you can finish things on your own. Have a good day, Yongsun SSI.__ The handsome woman grabbed her phone and keys and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter