Struggle

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chaos was formed and the economist didn't know what to do to help.

As soon as the ambulance arrived, Moonbyul took off the veil and entered the vehicle dressed as a bride.

Since Mr. Moon was extremely nervous, his daughter Seulgi drove him to the hospital.

They had forgotten about Yesol, who was crying in a corner while holding her mother's purse.

Feeling awful, the black-haired woman got closer and murmured:

____ Want me to take you there? We can get a cab.

Moonbyul's baby sister lifted her glassy eyes and mumbled:

____ It's all my fault.

Caressing the girl's hair, the brunette disagreed:

____ Of course not. This is life. Even if I hadn't come and the truth wasn't exposed, your mom might fall sick. It could even happen to someone younger. 

____ Please take me to the hospital. I need to be near her._____ Yesol wiped her tears but it was in vain.

The duo crossed the aisle with lots of curious and confused eyes but then they heard the groom announcing the wedding was really canceled.

Yongsun asked if the guy knew which hospital Mrs. Moon had been taken and he told her because of the younger girl.

She used an app to call a cab and they arrived at the place quite fast.

Mr. Moon pulled his youngest daughter to his chest and begged her to forgive his distraction.

The girl burst into tears again but told him she wasn't upset.

Seeing the love of her life walking back and forth in the corridor in that outfit, the brunette felt so bad for Moonbyul.

Young Kim slowly got closer to the executive and caressed her arm. However, the taller one gave her a weird look and murmured:

_____ Please, go away.

_____ What,?  Are you angry at me?

_____ I can't deal with you right now, Yongsun.

_____ Okay, I'm getting back to the hotel. Keep me informed.

_____ No...Get back to New York. You have no business here._____ The light brown-haired one murmured.

Taken aback, the black-haired one asked:

_____ Do you blame me for that? Don't you think is too unfair?

Shaking her head, the handsome one replied filled with angst:

______ Being practical, I know it's not your fault. But I can't even look at you right now, Yong. I ended things with you, told you that my family was important to me...

 ____ Are you serious? Your mother was manipulating you and your father. How can this be okay? And now I'm the monster?_____ The older one lost her temper.

_____ That was not your problem. I never said you were a monster. Please leave me alone._____ The businesswoman raised her voice a little and walked away.

Yongsun wanted to cry and scream but her whole body got stuck in the middle of the corridor.

Me. Moon stood beside the beautiful brunette and patted her back.

______ Please have some patience. My wife did something horrible but it's still her mother. Byul-Yi is panicking. When things get calmer, she will apologize. 

Yongsun nodded in agreement but she was afraid that the situation turned out too bad and that her Byul didn't want her back ever again.

_____ x _____

Moonbyul tormented the hospital team until they allowed her to stay inside her mother's room.

The doctors had performed a surgery to lower the woman's intracranial pressure and put her in a coma to see if the brain was going to deflate.

Seulgi convinced their father to go home and have some rest. Nonetheless, the businesswoman refused to leave their mother's side.

The middle sister asked her husband to stay in the hospital while she drove the father and Yesol back home.

The woman also picked some of Moonbyul's clothes and practically forced the older sister to take the wedding dress to put on something comfortable.

The small family kept taking turns staying at the hospital during the following days. Except for the executive, who spent 3 days without even showering.

Mr.Moon had to insist that his firstborn took care of herself at least for some hours.

Yejin dragged her older sister home and they showered together.

The maknae washed her unnie's hair, helped her get dressed, and lay her in bed.

Despite being completely worn out, it took Moonbyul a long time to relax and rest.

The executive woke up in a panic because of a nightmare and noticed that there were several missing calls.

Nervous, the young woman focused on the doctor's number and called him back.

The man explained that Mrs. Moon's condition was slowly getting worse and they would need to get her out of the induced coma to check if her brain was able to work properly without the artificial support.

Moonbyul was grateful that they spoke to her instead of throwing the pressure on her father's back.

The 30-year-old understood that the physician was warning her that things were about to get ugly and she would need to be strong for her family.

After spacing out for half an hour, the skinny woman forced herself to go to the kitchen to eat something.

Yesol showed up and scolded her unnie for not resting well and the executive hugged the girl.

Worried, the maknae asked if something had happened but Moonbyul assured them that she was just being thankful for having such a good sister.

The 18-year-old took the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and she confessed that she was the one who contacted Yongsun.

Annoyed, the older sister told the girl to stop talking about that and declared that she would go back to the hospital to replace their father.

Mr. Moon was surprised that his daughter got back so fast and emphasized that she needed to take care of herself to be able to deal with their current situation.

The businesswoman hugged her father and promised to follow his advice but asked him to do the same and sent him home for the night.

Moonbyul stayed in the bedroom with her mother and cried when she noticed that the woman seemed so fragile and swollen.

If the 30-year-old could change place with the one who gave her birth, she would.

No matter how homophobic and manipulative the old lady had been, the executive couldn't stop loving her mother. 

That situation continued for weeks because Moonbyul wasn't ready to give up on the woman.

Even though the doctors kept saying that Mrs.Moon would have a vegetative life if she woke up, the daughter refused to believe them.

The businesswoman contacted the best doctors and spent a lot of money with private ones.

Her father, who was also suffering too much despite his wife's lies, tried to convince her that they should consider pulling the plug.

Nonetheless, the 30-year-old kept her foot down and her sister Seulgi thought that only one person could change Moonbyul's mind.

So she called the CEO Seo-Hyung and shared all the details of the recent events.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter