Advice from the best

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo-Hyung tried to touch her wife's shoulders but Tomi stepped aside to keep her distance.

Taking a deep breath, the CEO murmured:

__ You're making things way harder, Tomi.

__ What do you want? That I offer my bed for your side dishes? Or maybe...that I suggest a ?__ The Malaysian said with sarcasm.

The 48-year-old brunette sat on the bed and held her chin while trying to figure out a way to calm her lover down.

The CEO was exhausted, physically and mentally. And the last thing she wanted was to have another crisis in their relationship.

__ Babe...I would never do to you what someone did to me and broke my heart. We've had our problems. Cheating was never one of them.

__ So why do you get so lovely around that Italian? You know she is interested in you. Don't deny it. That homewrecker does it in front of my salad.____ The chocolate-haired woman started mixing three languages.

The older one slowly back hugged her wife because she knew how angry Tomi was.

__ I promise you I have eyes only for you.

__ Don't say silly things. We aren't blind. Of course, you can see who is attractive.

__ Sure. But I don't get any interest. Babe, Isabela is just a potential client.

__ Potential client...When you already use her surname so lightly.__ The Malaysian pouted.

__ Obviously, I'm flirting business-wise. You should understand that,  since your family has built an empire because they are smart es. Especially your mother.__ Seo-Hyung laughed.

Sighing, the younger one asked:

__ Do you swear it's just for business? 

__ Yes, babe. I swear I will never cheat on you.

Tomi increased her pout and slapped her lover's chest:

__ You better! Cuz I ain't taking ! If you dare put some horns on my head...I'll chop that Isabela. AND the fake Kardashian.

__ Fake Kardashian ?__ Seo-Hyung laughed.

__ Don't pretend you don't know who I am talking about. The other home wrecker that flirts with you at the gym.

__ Eri...

Tomi pressed her lips against the y and chic woman's mouth and kissed her hotly, preventing her from mentioning the other female's name.

The couple moved to the bed and started making out as passionately as the first time they got together.

They had much respect for Moonbyul though.

Since that was their friend's place and they practically invaded her apartment, the wives didn't go much further in their actions.

__ x  __

Moonbyul felt a sharp pain in her head and kept her eyes shut for a while.

The executive had just woken up but she immediately remembered drinking like a fish. To the point of getting really drunk. And now the hangover hit hard.

The brown-haired one sensed a presence beside her in bed and she smelled a familiar cologne that woke her whole body.

Slowly opening her eyes, the Head of marketing almost fell on the floor when she saw Kim Yongsun lying in her bed.

The economist was awake and held the handsome one, preventing her from falling.

__ Calm down, woman! Nothing happened between us...

Taking a deep breath, the executive sat and massaged her forehead.

__ What are you doing here, Yongsun?

__ So you don't remember about last night?__ The economist smirked.

__ Stop teasing me. Tomi and Seo came. They were fighting. You came. The end.

__ Oh, am I really that insignificant or do you pretend I am because you are afraid?__ The young Kim winked.

__ Jesus...You are annoying.__ The handsome girl got off the bed and heard the other one whistling.

Looking at the mirror, Moonbyul realized that she was wearing just and an oversized shirt.

She ran to her closet and Yongsun giggled before standing up and saying:

__ I hope you feel better soon, Byul-Yi. See you.

Not expecting any reply, Seo-Hyung's niece bumped into her in the living room and the CEO glanced at her with surprise:

__ Oh, you still here? Thank you for the help, babe.

__ No biggie...I assume that everything is fine now.__ The gorgeous girl sat on the couch.

__ Yeah. Tomi is making coffee. Hey, you can have a day off If you want. I don't think any of us should work after such a complicated night.

__ It sounds nice. Too late in the morning to fix these eye bags.

__ And how is Byul-Yi?

The economist hesitated before responding:

__ I don't know if I'm the best person to answer that. She is too guarded to open herself to me. 

__ Give her time. You two started a bit badly. And Byul-Yi is very work-oriented. But she is a great friend when you get the chance to know her better.

__ Friend...right.__ Yongsun mumbled.

The 48-year-old woman held her smile and commented:

__ How about you, sweetie? You seem a bit troubled. What is it? 

__ Ah...A lot of things happened and I didn't have the chance to tell you. I feel embarrassed. After all those comments I made about your love life. And Tomi...

__ Forget about that, Yong. You know that you can trust me, right?

__ Yeah...Can I ask you something personal? It's a bit invasive.__ The 29-year-old smiled awkwardly.

__ Sure. Go ahead.__ The CEO was getting curious.

__ Did you have great with every woman you slept with?

Laughing out loud, the chic woman took some time to compose herself.

__ Honey, did you have great with every man you slept with?__ The aunt questioned.

__ Good point...

__ In any type of pairing, it takes effort and time to get the best results. Sometimes we have good chemistry with someone. Others, we don't. 

__ Yeah, I get it. It is just...I recently found myself attracted to girls. Well, actually...attracted to a specific one. But I decided to try with any girl to figure myself out. It was neither bad nor great.

__ It's not a bad thing. But why didn't you try with the one you were into?

__ Because she doesn't give me a chance.

__ I see. And how was it? Which was your conclusion?

Laughing with some embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter