What's going on

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul brought work home because there was a project with a close deadline.

The Vice President lost track of time and it was around 2 am when she decided to send Yongsun a message.

"Are you still awake?"__ The 28-year-old wrote.

" Yes".__ The economist promptly replied.

"I need to speak with you for a second. I'll drop by".__ The handsome one sent the second message and didn't see the brunette's reply.

" Wait..."__ Yongsun wrote in vain. 

A few minutes later, the Head of marketing knocked on the economist's door and her eyes popped because the brunette was wearing just a white long-sleeved shirt and her .

__ Hi there.__ The sensual woman smiled.

__ Erm...Are you drunk in the middle of the week?__ The brown-haired one asked a bit shocked.

__ Yeah...I've been a little frustrated. I thought some wine could cheer me up. Stop judging. Not all of us are like you, Ms. Perfect. Sorry for not being handsome, intelligent, hot, pretty, smart, y, witty, delicious.__ Yongsun gave the taller one a look of defiance.

 Scratching her nape, Moonbyul sighed before saying:

__ Not my place to judge you. I should have considered the late hour. Sorry to bother you.

__ Hey, I'm not that drunk. I can still use advanced math. Come here.__ The economist pulled the businesswoman by the hand, closed the door, and pushed her on the couch.

__ You should be resting. Or having fun. I can wait a few more hours.__ Moonbyul affirmed and started to stand up.

__ No no. Now that you came, stay there and spit it out. Tell me what you need.__ The black-haired one stepped ahead to push the executive back to the couch but slipped on the rug.

In a matter of seconds, she flew towards the other woman and fell on her lap.

Moonbyul's hands were on Yongsun's hips and the older one was holding her chest.

Their eyes met and the economist asked:

__ Have you ever thought of kissing a girl?

__ Why would I?__The executive laughed nervously.

__ I don't know. Curiosity maybe.__ Yongsun wet her lips.

__ No, I haven't.

Crossing her arms around the brown-haired one's neck, Seo-Hyung's niece smirked and questioned suggestively:

__ How about a woman?

Gulping, Moonbyul felt her heart jumping in her chest when the sensual brunette leaned even closer and breathed a few inches far from .

__ Erm...I really think you should rest. Talk to you some other time.

The Vice President of Kim Corp grabbed Yongsun's body with strength and sat her beside her.

Excited, the economist commented:

__ You have such a strong grip. Very attractive.

Moonbyul pretended she didn't hear anything and left the apartment in a hurry.

Back to her own place, the handsome woman swallowed a whole glass of water and tried to calm down.

Her hands were shaking, her heart was beating so fast that she thought that she would faint.

The brown-haired woman went to her bedroom, got in bed, and closed her eyes. 

However, the economist kept showing up in her mind and it was a very vivid sensation.

Yongsun's scent was all over Moonbyul's body and the executive was freaking out.

"What was that? What's happening?"__ She questioned herself and failed at sleeping peacefully.

__ x __

Moonbyul hadn't arrived late at work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter