Restless mind

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Besides having a restless night, Moonbyul couldn't focus at work during the whole day.

The vice president took part in several presential and online meetings and needed to read dozens of documents but her mind was lost in Yongsun's actions on the previous night.

Being a workaholic and a perfectionist, the brown-haired woman got furious at herself and decided to leave the company before 5,  which was unprecedented in all her 8 years working there.

Moonbyul was talking to her receptionist when she heard Tomi's voice.

__ Hey handsome, are you leaving?

__ Ah...yeah. I need a break.__The 28-year-old turned around and forced a smile.

__ I was hoping we could talk. Maybe some other time.__ The Malaysian sounded disappointed.

It took Moonbyul several seconds to say something because she saw Yongsun down the corridor talking to her aunt.

__ Ah...You can come with me if you want.__ The head of marketing invited.

__ What's going on? You look dead inside. Did you and little Kim fight again?__ Tomi followed her friend's stare.

__ How about you? Did you and Big Kim fight?__ Moonbyul frowned her forehead and walked towards the elevator.

Tomi followed the charming woman and waved goodbye to her wife.

The Malaysian noticed Yongsun's glance at the head of marketing before they got inside the elevator.

__ No, we didn't fight. But there is an issue that is bothering me. It seems you and Yongsun have an issue too.__ Tomi smirked.

The Vice President ignored the comment and asked:

__ Wanna get some booze?

__ Always!__ The taller one replied with excitement.

__ A pub or a market and then we drink at home?

__ The second. You have a reputation to keep and also, we can relax if we pass out.__ The Malaysian pointed out.

__ Good points.

__ I know. I'm quite smart.__ Tomi joked.

__ Tell me something I don't know.__ The 28-year-old said with sarcasm.

__ You're gay.__ The brunette shrugged.

Moonbyul looked at her friend a bit taken aback. But then Tomi patted her back:

__ I'm kidding.

The younger one sighed with relief and Seo-Hyung's wife thought:

"Not really"...

They left the building and crossed the street to get Moonbyul's car in the parking lot.

Very familiar with the complicated traffic, the businesswoman followed a shortcut and went to a grocery store instead of a supermarket.

They bought beer, soju, lots of snacks, and cheese( even though Tomi was lactose intolerant).

__ You have extra bathrooms, right?__ The Malaysian asked and laughed.

Rolling her eyes, the handsome pretty woman commented:

__ I don't know you can live like this. Always pushing your body.

__ As far as I know, we only live once. There is no proof we'll be back, right? So let me be happy. It's a small price to pay. Does my butthole burn for days after I have cheese, ice cream, or other delicious things? Yes. But it also happens when my woman pegs me. And I regret nothing.__ Tomi smirked.

__ TOO MUCH INFORMATION! GROSS!

Laughing, the older woman suggested:

__ You should try it. I suspect the little Kim will help you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter