Ladies' night

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seo-Hyung took a short trip to Germany on business and came back home feeling emotionally worn out.

The CEO needed to release some stress and decided to do something to have fun.

__ Babe, do you mind if we invite the girls over?__ She asked Tomi.

__ It depends. Which girls? What for?__ The Malaysian woman pretended to be jealous.

Laughing, the chic brunette replied:

__ Baby Yong, our Byul-yi. And maybe those two baby lesbians who work at the company and Yong adores.

__ Ah, I remember them. They are hot.

__ Rea...lately???__ Seo-Hyung crossed her arms.

__ I don't mean anything. Baby girls are not my type. Especially having a WOMAN to eat me well.__ Tomi hugged her wife.

__ Okay, I'll let it pass. So, do you accept my idea?

__ Sure. But what are we gonna do?

__ A girls' night. Some drinks, some talk. I'm in the mood to laugh a bit.

__ Alright. Do you need me to do anything?

__ I'll call the girls. Can you check if we need to buy some alcohol?

__ We're all set. I did the groceries yesterday.

__ There's nobody like you.__ The sophisticated woman squeezed her wife's and gave a peck on her lips.

__ Yeah, I'm that perfect. Want me to order something?

__ No. Let's see what the girls want to eat.

__ Right. So I'm going to shower.

__ Don't end fast. I'll join you as soon as I call those two.__ Seo-Hyung smirked.

Tomi laughed and replied:

__ Deal. But I'll kick you out if you leave unfinished business there. I can't be a nice host if I am in a bad mood.

__ Don't worry, babe. I'll take care of you.

__ Nice.__ The younger one left the room with a smile on her face.

The CEO called her niece right away and told her to drop by and bring Wheein and Hyejin along.

Despite being a bit surprised, the brunette agreed and laughed when her aunt pointed out that Moonbyul would be invited too.

Seo-Hyung called Moonbyul after and just asked if the head of marketing could go to her house.

The older woman chose to omit her plans because her second-in-command might refuse if she knew.

Happy with her plan, the brunette went to the bathroom and joined her wife in the shower.

They fooled around and planned to have a quickie but ended up going all the way.

Luckily, their guests started ringing the bell only one hour later.

___ x ___

Moonbyul was welcomed by her boss at the door.

Seo-Hyung smiled and said:

__ I thought we could have some fun. How do you feel about karaoke? 

__ Kara...oke?__ The executive made a confused expression because she never expected her boss to like it.

The sophisticated woman stepped aside to let the handsome one pass and Moonbyul gulped when she saw that Yongsun was also there.

__ Hey gorgeous! Come join us.__ Tomi waved.

__ Good evening.__ The head of marketing spoke shyly.

__ What's up, handsome!__ Hyejin exclaimed.

Wheein slapped her girlfriend's leg and said:

__ Hi, Byul-Yi SSI.

__ Hi, everyone.

__ Sit here.__ Yongsun grinned and patted the spot beside her.

Moonbyul smiled all soft and did what she suggested.

Seo-Hyung and Tomi exchanged a significant look and held her laughter.

__ Okay, girls! I need some distraction. I'm thinking of...karaoke.__ The CEO clapped her hands while speaking with enthusiasm.

__ You're going to embarrass me, aren't you?__ Tomi facepalmed.

The older woman laughed and ignored her lover while grabbing the microphone.

__ Let's have duets. Wheein and Hyejin, Tomi and I. And last but not least: Byul-Yi and Yong.

__ Oh God, no! It's unfair with Yongsun. I'm terrible at singing __ Moonbyul protested.

__ It's okay. I'd love to be your partner.__ The economist declared without any special intention but they locked eyes and the younger one sighed.

Hyejin kissed Wheein's cheek and whispered:

__ She is far gone. Totally whipped.

The cute one laughed and leaned on her girlfriend's shoulder.

__ Byul-ah, it's impossible that anyone here is worse than Seo and me. So relax.__ Tomi shrugged.

__ This is a girl's night. Not the voice. Or the masked singer.__ The CEO said and laughed.

The couple offered their guests a drink and they all talked about what they would like to eat.

Seo-Hyung called a restaurant to order their meals while Tomi was serving their beverages.

The younger girls laughed a lot at the couple's jokes while the economist couldn't take her eyes off Moonbyul.

The group played rock, paper, and scissors to decide which duo would sing first.

Wheein and Hyejin stood up and the others clapped and whistled when the duo started performing like in a real show and being provocative to each other.

Moonbyul got impressed with the girls' voices and told them how amazed they were.

The second duo was Seo-Hyung and Tomi and the guests were already cracking up before they started because the Malaysian kept shaking her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter