Unarmed

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long and tiring week and Moonbyul just wanted to go home.

The executive got to the parking lot and saw her former girlfriend struggling to change a flat tire.

At first, the blonde thought it would be better to ignore the situation because they had been arguing for days.

Moonbyul entered her car and the engine but then, she shook her head and left the vehicle.

Yongsun was covered in sweat and things didn't seem to be working well for her.

The brunette took a deep breath and wiped her forehead.

_____ Give it to me. I'll do it.______ That familiar low voice echoed behind her.

Jumping on her feet, the economist held her chest.

______ What the hell!

______ Didnt mean to scare you. Come on, let me help.______ The executive softened her voice.

______ No, thanks. I don't need anything from you.______ The black-haired one mumbled and bent her body to continue what she was doing.

Hearing the sounds of frustration emitted by the president, the younger one gently pulled her up and back hugged her.

______ I'm sorry. From the bottom of my heart. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. Of course, it wasn't your fault...what happened to my mother. Please let me help you. We don't need to be enemies.

Yongsun started crying because she missed that physical contact more than anything in the world, considering that she would always feel alive in those arms. Nonetheless, the brunette wanted to leave that story behind.

Being in a new relationship, little Kim was trying to connect with someone less complicated and unstable.

_____ Just go to hell, Byul-Yi._____ Seo-Hyung's niece broke their physical contact and pushed the other woman.

_____ You need help...It would take just a minute._____ Moonbyul tried to reason.

______ I just want distance from you._____ Yongsun affirmed coldly.

Sighing, the Vice President turned around to get back to her vehicle but she glanced at the tire and murmured:

_____ I think...that your spare tire is also ed up...

_____ No way.______ The brunette leaned to look closer.

Opening her car door, the handsome one felt bad for her ex-girlfriend.

Suddenly, the 32-year-old cursed and kicked the tire, and sat on the floor with a defeated expression.

Moonbyul knew that her former lover was going to refuse her ride. So she tried another thing.

______ Here. Take my car.

Confused, the economist responded:

______ What? No. Are you crazy?

______ Just do it. Leave the keys with Jason downstairs._____ The handsome one handed the brunette her car key.

______ This is not your problem. I can handle it...

______ Yongsun-ah, I have no spare tire at the moment either. But I can still do this to you. You seem too stressed to walk alone around the neighborhood. Keep your pride for something more important, please.

Looking up, the 32-year-old felt the sincerity in her ex's voice.

_____ How are you going back home?

_____ I'll figure it out. A cab or the subway._____ Moonbyul shrugged.

______ It's not fair..._____ The economist murmured.

The head of marketing had the impression that Yongsun was referring to something else.

______ It's fair if it makes you less uncomfortable. Now go. It's getting late. The traffic will become worse soon._____ The younger one helped the brunette to get back on her feet.

After some reluctance, the president locked her own car and got into Moonbyul's.

______ Let's go together then.

______ You don't want that. There's no need fo be polite. I owe you some comfort and free conscious. Do as I suggested. ______ The charming one encouraged her ex and walked towards the exit.

Although she was feeling a bit guilty about the situation, young Kim went away.

____ x ____

Tomi was so relieved that her brother invited their parents to spend the weekend in Boston that she planned a special dinner with Yongsun, Wheein, Hyejin, and Moonbyul.

Of course the Malaysian forbade her wife to mention that the vice president would be present too because she didn't want to hear little Kim declining the invitation.

The downside was that Seo-Hyung couldn't find an excuse to cut Karen from the gathering and most of them didn't like the American.

The younger girls got really happy that the old group would be reunited and promised to be there on time.

The sophisticated CEO convinced her niece to go to her apartment even though the brunette's energy was a bit low thanks to a cold.

The Malaysian decided to call the Vice President and whine about the twins missing their auntie until Moonbyul agreed to go visit.

After asking their personal chef to prepare a special meal, Tomi dropped at a grocery store to buy some bottles of decent wine.

Seo-Hyung took the kids to the swimming classes and bathed them on the way back home.

The Malaysian made sure the twins were fed at 7 pm and read some bedtime stories to them while her wife was getting ready for their guests.

It was 7:30 when the bell rang and the older Kim welcomed her niece and the girlfriend.

They chat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter