All that energy

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat.

Her sheets were wet and so was her .

The executive had an dream with Yongsun for the third time that week.

Tired of that situation, the brown-haired one thought about the toys that she had bought through Seo-Hyung's and Tomi's recommendation.

A bit ashamed of herself, the head of marketing stood up and grabbed a inside the drawer.

The ual frustration had hit the roof and the handsome woman saw no other alternative than let her imagination take over.

Moonbyul ed while thinking of the dream and everything that the economist had said and done to her.

Those thoughts mixed with real-life memories and the brunette came strongly.

Despite that, the vice president was still aroused and she picked another toy.

Entering the bathtub, the executive could feel Yongsun's presence because even her scent was memorized.

The 28-year-old kept touching her with one hand while she stimulated her with the other one.

After , again and again, Moonbyul cleaned herself and changed the bedsheets.

She had yoga classes in a couple of hours but there was no way that the handsome one would face her co-worker that day.

Moonbyul checked some gyms on google and found one relatively close to her building.

The executive waited until 5 am, had some breakfast, and left to work out.

The place opened at 6 am and early in the morning, there were just some old people and a couple of men.

An employee welcomed her and the head of marketing asked if she could use their service for the day, pay, and think if she would like to enroll or not.

Noticing the woman's aura of wealth and power, the guy agreed and asked some questions to make a profile about her style of exercise.

_____ I want to get physically and mentally worn out. To the point, I don't even think. If I can lie in bed and pass out without dreams, mission accomplished. _____ The businesswoman explained.

A bit surprised, the employee introduced her to a guy that looked like a wardrobe.

______ This is Jordan Smith. He is our best personal trainer.

_____ Hey Jordan. How are you doing?

_____ Fine, Ma'am. How about you?

_____ Just call me Byul. Let's work?

_____ Sure. Do you want to focus on some part of your body?

_____ Let's do legs first. Okay?

_____ Sure. Follow me.____ The huge guy smiled and showed her the way.

____ x ____

Moonbyul became obsessed with her workout sessions.

The brown-haired one changed her routine and started going to the gym from Monday to Friday first thing in the morning.

Then she would go again every evening after dinner.

On Saturdays, she would exercise during the whole morning, go home to have lunch, and sometimes get back to the gym two hours later for some more exercise.

Soon, Yongsun notice that the handsome woman was very absent.

Apart from their time working together and their dinners back home still discussing work issues, she hadn't been seeing Moonbyul much.

The executive skipped 2 yoga classes and then, the economist decide to ask her about it.

It was a Thursday evening when the stunning black-haired woman knocked at her co-worker's door and was welcomed by another woman.

Seo-Hyung's niece froze for a second and her world crumbled down in the minute Moonbyul showed up covered in sweat.

____ Oh hi, Yong. Why are you stuck in the corridor? Come inside.

The young girl smiled and stepped aside to let the economist enter.

_____ Did we schedule something tonight or is it an emergency? I'm sorry I forgot._____ The brown-haired woman wiped the sweat from her neck and collarbone.

Yongsun was feeling even more drawn towards her friend and co-worker and she bit her lower lips.

______ No. Sorry for showing up like this. I was wondering if you were okay since you stopped going to the yoga classes and we barely talked outside the company. But I can catch up some other time. 

______ Unnie, aren't you gonna introduce us?_____ The beautiful younger girl smiled.

______ I am fine, Yong. I'm sorry for not telling you I quit yoga. It's not for me. I'm feeling well at the gym. It's okay that you dropped by. So don't worry. Ah, this is my maknae Yesol. She's visiting. 

Sighing with deep relief, the economist smiled and greeted the girl.

_____ Hi there. I'm Yongsun. Nice to meet you.

_____ Nice to meet you too, Yongsun SSI. ____ The black-haired 17-year-old responded and sat on the couch.

_____ I'm gonna take a shower. You can stay and have dinner with us if you want._____ The head of marketing took off her shirt, exposing her toned upper body while still wearing a top crop and her leggings.

Younger Kim's jaw dropped when she realized that her crush had become even more toned during that month.

As soon as they got alone, Yesol asked :

_____ So...are you and my unnie dating?

The economist turned her head in surprise and saw that the girl was smiling. So she smiled back and said with honesty:

_____  I wish...

_____ Oh, really? And what's stopping you?_____ Yesol got curious.

______ She is. Your sister is so hard to get._____ The 29-year-old responded with frustration.

_____ But do you think you have a chance? I always wondered why unnie never mentions any boyfriend.

 ______ I really do... Is that a problem for you?_____ Yongsun worried that the girl might be homophobic.

_____ For me? Not a tiny bit. I want unnie's happiness. You two seem to fit each other.

_____ And you came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter