Making sure to draw that line

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul and Yongsun started spending a lot of time together outside the work environment.

Seo-Hyung's niece really liked their talks. Especially after finding out that the executive had her silly moments too.

The brunette realized that Moonbyul was funny and a spoiled baby and she enjoyed this other side of the Vice President.

They would bicker about practically everything. From the meal, they would order to the tv show they would watch. Despite that, the head of marketing was a gentlewoman and she would please the economist once she was done annoying her.

The black-haired one improved a lot more in her projects because she kept asking the executive for some advice and they debated about them practically every night.

Deep down, Moonbyul let her guard down due to the loneliness of leaving without her family for a decade.

Yongsun was neither lying nor manipulating the brown-haired one though.

The economist was becoming co-dependent too.

Wheein and Hyejin tried to set her up with one of their other female friends. However, the 29-year-old was too immersed in her fascination for the pirate girl to accept someone else.

Despite being sweet with the economist, Moonbyul was always trying to draw a line that marked their newly built friendship while Yongsun kept erasing it humorously.

After 3 weeks since they cuddled in bed, the Vice President spent 2 days in Los Angeles and was welcomed back as if she had been away for ages.

Seo-Hyung's niece ordered the handsome girl's favorite pizza and convinced the porter of the building to lend her the emergency key.

Moonbyul got back around 9 pm and threw her bag on the floor before taking off her shoes.

Thinking she was alone, the brown-haired one got rid of her overcoat and started to undress.

Worried that the younger woman would be offended, Yongsun faked a cough and said:

__ Erm...I wanted to surprise you. Not do something y.

__ Oh my ing God! You almost killed me, woman!__ Moonbyul held her chest.

__ You too...__ The brunette smiled.

__ Little ! What are you doing here?__ Moonbyul ended up laughing.

__ I bought us pizza. The good one. Not that swimming in oil.

__ Oh, awesome! Thanks, Yong!__ The head of marketing walked towards her bedroom.

The economist followed the other one and asked:

__ How can you look so good and cool in every possible suit? I look like a potato.

__ You're tripping. Did you drink yet?__ Moonbyul ed her shirt and pulled the sleeves.

Unconsciously sighing loudly, the shorter one checked her out and responded:

__ Not a single drop. But I mean it.

__ First, suits are the superior outfits. Everyone gets cool in it. Second, you can't look like a potato. Not even if you dress a potato sack. I just think some people suit a certain style. Like me. I am fine in a suit but in a very girly or y outfit...embarrassing. Not good at all. You can rock in suits though.__ The vice president was looking for something comfortable to put on after showering.

__ You're too narrow-minded about yourself, babe. Let's make a deal. Well, more like a game.

__ A game? 

__ Yeah. You pick one of your suits and dress me up. I wanna look cool, and powerful, a girl crush. Can you do that?

__ Well, yeah. But... You don't need me for that.

__ Of course I do. I just told you I feel like a potato in a suit. 

Exhaling, the executive turned around to look at her friend.

__ Okay. Still don't get the game.

__ I'll do the same with you. I'm gonna dress you up. But you can't refuse any item. I'll be your stylist for a day. Then, we are gonna go to work acting like each other. Switch personality and visuals to see how people react.__ Yongsun was excited.

Frowning her nose, Moonbyul replied:

__ Ah...I don't know. It sounds exhausting. I can't be you. Not even for five minutes.

__ Hmmm. I thought you were the competitive type. But look at you chickening down.__ The brunette provoked.

__ I am competitive. It's just...This is silly.__ Moonbyul shrugged and walked into her bathroom.

__ So is this how you protect your pride? Say things are silly whenever you can't win something?

The taller one stepped back and glared at Yongsun.

__ Alright. If this stupid cosplay thing is so important to you, let's do it.

__ Seriously? When?__ The black-haired one clapped her hands.

__ Tomorrow is fine. Just one little thing, Kim Yongsun.__ The charming executive spoke with a deeper tone.

__ Yeah????

Moonbyul got very close to the economist, who gulped because it was really unexpected.

__ Don't fool yourself. You may think you're manipulating me. But I see you. Just because I hate losing, it doesn't mean I will do everything you want. Got it?

__ So so. Could you come closer and explain in detail?__ Yongsun's elevator eyes kept looking at the taller woman's lips and eyes.

Smiling, Moonbyul gave a soft slap on her face and murmured before getting back to the bathroom:

__ Shameless .

__ You know I am proud of myself, right?

__ Why don't you go heat a slice of pizza for me and make me proud too?

__ I'll do it just because you're hot.__ The black-haired one declared.

She could hear Moonbyul's giggles inside the shower.

__ x __

They said good night before 11 because the plan was to wake up early.

Yongsun was so full of energy that she was up before 7.

After choosing carefully the outfit she had in mind, the brunette also picked a pair of heels and her makeup kit.

Moonbyul was cutely puffy and moody when she opened the door for the economist.

The black-haired one felt like kissing those triangle lips but she needed to snap out of that.

__ I chose your look. It's on my bed. Get dressed while I wash up.

__ Can't I join you?__ Yongsun smirked.

__ Haha. Very funny. Now move your fast.

__ Someone is cranky, huh?__ The shorter one widened her eyes as a joke.

Ignoring that, Moonbyul walked away and her friend put the things she brought on the couch.

After checking the suit, tie, shirt, and belt that the head of marketing had chosen for her, Yongsun took off her clothes despite feeling unsure of the result.

The taller one got back wearing a robe and quickly averted her eyes:

__ Wow wow wow! s... person in my room...

__ So? Everybody has s. Or touched some. You can check both in the list.

__ Erm...why do you need to be so ?

__ I don't. But I like it. Now, will you help me or not? The clock is ticking. We have to go to work.

Pouting and mumbling, Moonbyul adjusted Yongsun's pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter