Tips

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had spent the whole day in a terrible mood.

Not only the economist woke up having a strong hangover but she also could remember how humiliated the weird guy made her feel.

So the brunette didn't get very thrilled when her aunt dragged her to a mysterious night out.

__ I don't mean to be ungrateful or a party pooper but...where are we going? It's half past nine. Not sure that it's wise for any of us to keep this kind of routine. Nobody rested yesterday. So we should take it slow.

Seo-Hyung was driving and Tomi was sitting beside her while both Yongsun and Moonbyul were in the backseat.

__ Relax, kid. It's not another party. There's this place Tomi and I really like. We want to share with you girls.__ The chic woman responded with a smirk that was noticed by her wife.

__ But everything is closed at this late hour. Except for pubs and restaurants.__ Moonbyul commented.

__ Nothing is closed for Kim Seo-Hyung, honey. You know it well.__ Tomi winked at the brown-haired one.

Yongsun and Moonbyul looked at each other and shared a silent and funny expression of confusion.

Ten minutes later, Seo-Hyung parked the car in an underground parking lot and explained:

__ This is like a hidden paradise. Only exclusive clients have access to this place. This is why it's in a private building and not a commercial one.

__ It sounds like we're about to visit the king of a drug cartel.__ Yongsun joked.

Tomi smirked:

__ We might say it's not so far from that.

The handsome girl laughed but bit her lips to hold it when she saw that the economist got scared.

The four women entered the elevator and the sophisticated 47-year-old pressed the penthouse number.

A gorgeous African American lady welcomed them with a grin.

__ Ms. Kim, what a pleasure having you back. I see that you brought new friends apart from Ms. Tomi.

__ Hello, Ms. Sheila. This is my business associate, Ms.Moon. And my niece, also a Ms.Kim.

__ Welcome, Ms.Moon, and Ms.Kim. Would you girls accept a glass of wine?

Yongsun shook her head vehemently:

__ Thank you, Ms. Sheila. But no thanks.

The brown-haired one declined with a gracious hand movement.

Tomi and her wife accepted the drink and after handing them the glasses, the woman said:

__ Ms.Kim. As you asked, the place is all yours. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be in the usual room, in case anyone needs help.

__ Thank you, Sheila.__ The short-haired woman bowed and then walked towards the corridor.

Tomi smiled and murmured before following her lover:

__ Come, girls. Let's make a little tour.

The whole floor of the apartment was very sophisticated and expensive.

There were paintings on the wall that Yongsun was sure about their authenticity.

The short-haired woman opened a door on their left and stepped aside to let her guests enter first.

Moonbyul widened her eyes and spoke with incredulity:

__ This is a

__ shop???__ Yongsun completed.

__ Bingo!__ Tomi giggled.

__ A high-quality one. Here we can certainly be comfortable checking the new items available in the marketing without that embarrassing feeling of getting judged.__ The short-haired woman explained and continued walking.

The 29-year-old opened in surprise when she saw the masochism session.

Moonbyul squeezed Tomi's arm and mumbled:

__ Why did you invit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter