Preconceptions falling down

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was having lunch with Wheein and Hyejin at the same restaurant they first met.

The couple noticed that the black-haired one was a bit distant and Wheein decided to check what was going on.

__ Hey unnie, did something happen?

Widening her eyes in panic, the economist responded:

__ No,  course not! Nothing happened. Why would have happened?

__ Chill, hot ! We were just wondering. And your reaction just proves we have reason to worry.

Closing her eyes and sighing deeply, the gorgeous young woman asked after a while:

__ Do you guys think that a hetero can fantasize about someone accidentally? I mean someone from the same gender.

Hyejin discreetly exchanged a look with her girlfriend, sipped her juice, and said:

__ Honey, we can't understand Aramaic. Could you be more specific?

Looking around to see if nobody else was listening, Yongsun whispered:

__ Okay. Imagine that you got yourself some toys and decided to try them on after showering. 

__ Yeah.__ Wheein nodded with enthusiasm.

__ And?__ Hyejin leaned closer.

__ And then, you planned to use a mental image of a hot guy. Any guy. But once you started the...action, another person randomly jumped into your fantasies. And the more you tried to kick her out, the more present she became. And...

__ Don't be shy, unnie. Go ahead.__ Wheein patted her back.

 __ And you had a huge while thinking that the mother er was eating you out.__ The brunette said with embarrassment.

Hyejin bit her lips not to laugh and responded after a while:

__ Maybe it means nothing. Had you thought about that person before?

__ Noooo! And neither about any girl.

__ Did you talk to her before this...event?

__ Well, we were together before I got home.

__ This might be the reason. Perhaps you were tired and your brain mixed too much information up.

__ Do you really think so?__ Yongsun was hopeful.

Unable to control her laughter anymore, Hyejin cracked up and said:

__ Sorry, unnie. You're having a crush on a girl. Maybe you're bi, like us. Or maybe you don't fit any label. You don't have to. Don't worry.

__ The problem is not having a crush on a girl. The problem is picturing specifically her with the face between my legs. I...

__ Good afternoon, ladies.__ The trio heard that low and powerful voice greeting them.

Moonbyul was wearing one of her famous Thom Browne suits and everyone was looking at her.

__ Good afternoon.__ Wheein giggled like a teen.

__ Hi there.__ Hyejin checked the CEO out.

Yongsun tried to respond too but her voice cracked.

__ You should see a doctor to check your throat, Ms. Kim. Anyway, I don't want to disturb you. Just congratulate you.

Coughing, the economist asked:

__ Me? What for?

__ On your recent project with D&D Corp. The numbers are impeccable! Well done.__ Moonbyul smiled charismatically and bowed before leaving.

In shock, the brunette winked a couple of times before questioning:

__ Did Ms. "I'm the second in command" just praise me or I am tripping?

__ She did. It sounded honest.__ Wheein commented.

__ Damn! She's hot! If someone perspires richness, that's her. That suit must cost more than my life.__ Hyejin shook her head.

__ I still can't believe she said something encouraging to me.__ The economist spoke slowly.

__ By the way, Is she the uninvited guest? You know, to your fantasy?__ Hyejin smirked.

__ Oh my God! How did you know?

__ Well, unnie...You almost delivered a non-existent baby when Ms. Handsome showed up. And on a normal day, you would just give her a superior look. Or ignore her. __ Wheein pointed out.

Defeated, Yongsun clenched her jaw and mumbled:

__ If any of you ever open your mouths about that, I swear...

__ Relax, girl. We're not gossipers. Just keep us updated.__ Hyejin winked.

__ Seriously...__ The older one rolled her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter