Attempts

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun couldn't stop thinking of the mysterious pirate for the next three days.

The economist was questioning her uality and that was not really annoying her.

What bothered her was not knowing who she kissed and made out with because it was a brand-new and interesting experience.

The brunette didn't see her friends Wheein and Hyejin during lunch. So she sent them a message asking them to meet her at a bar after work.

The trio left the company around 6 p.m. and just had to cross the street to find a place where they could have a beer and still hear each other.

__ What's up, Kim Yongsun? You look...troubled.__ The y brunette asked after they placed their order.

Giggling nervously, the older one confessed:

__  Not trying to quote that song but...I kissed a girl and I liked it.

__ Well, first of all: what's not to like? And second: OH MY GOD! TELL US EVERYTHING!__ Wheein clapped her small hands.

The black-haired one laughed and replied:

 __ I can't because I was so wasted that I can't remember much.

__ Damn, unnie. And what do you remember?__ Hyejin sipped her beer that was brought.

__ I remember that she had delicate and beautiful hands but her grip was strong. Her scent was driving me insane. Her kiss was so delicious! And the sensation of her wet and warm lips on my s...

__ Hold on. It was more than a kiss. Did you actually do it?__ Wheein got excited.

Pouting, the economist shook her head:

__ No. She ran away. I guess I wasn't her type.

__ Why wouldn't you be her type, woman? You're hot.__ Hyejin pointed out.

__ I don't know. But she vanished when I took off my mask. So...

__ How was that mysterious girl dressed?__ Wheein asked all of a sudden.

After thinking for a while, Yongsun affirmed:

__ My memories are very blurry. Some pants, long sleeve shirt. Not sure. But I think she was a pirate.

__ Oh! My! God! __ Wheein jumped on her chair.

__ What? Do know her?__ The brunette got excited.

Hyejin squeezed her girlfriend's leg under the table and the cute one bluffed:

__ No. But I thought she must be really hot, dressed like a pirate.

__ Ah...Anyway...Since I can't stop thinking about that, I need you to introduce me to a girl. Now, I gotta find out if I am really bending to lesbianism or not. Someone uncomplicated, please. I know it must be offensive for some people when others are trying out. I get it. But It's the only way I can understand what's up with me.__ The older one drank her beer.

__ Well, it's certainly not nice to feel used. That's why we'll introduce you to a bi. Our friend Sheila is cute and pretty. And she's been where you are. The struggle of figuring herself out. That's a girl that won't judge you no matter what.__ Hyejin explained and grabbed some fries.

__ Thank you. I'm too messy to be able to handle someone who might develop feelings. Or get disappointed because I'm not a great human...

__ Ah, but this could happen in any scenery. It's good that you understand the emotional responsibility though.__ Wheein added.

__ I'm trying. The last thing I want is to hurt anyone.__ Yongsun sighed and ate some fries too.

__ I've been trying to keep a diet. You're both mean.__ The girl with a dimple pouted.

__ You can eat me, Wheein-ah. I'm full of fat but you'll lose calories.__ The sensual brunette winked.

Yongsun and Wheein laughed out loud.

___ x ___

Moonbyul was having a terrible week.

The businesswoman received some bad news about a contract in Madri and needed to spend nights awake to find a solution to cover that loss.

The fact that she couldn't forget what happened at Seo-Hyung's party certainly made things worse.

When the new weekend came, the brown-haired one called one of the many guys who had been trying to date her for ages.

The executive made sure he understood that she needed to relieve some stress and that was not an attempt to start a relationship.

Since the rich boy had dreamed of scoring with Moon Byul-Yi since they met at a party 3 years before, he promptly accepted.

The duo met at one of the most sophisticated restaurants in town and the male ordered the most expensive bottle of wine.

Coincidentally, Seo-Hyung was at the same restaurant with her wife and two old friends.

Tomi exchanged a look with the CEO but they didn't go greet the girl.

They thought that Moonbyul didn't seem well lately. However, it was not the time to deal with that.

Back at the executive's table, She was trying hard to feel any type of connecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter