Antipathy at first sight

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After helping Yongsun moving in and solving some basic things related to the niece's new life, Seo-Hyung took the brunette to the company the following Monday and introduced her to several employees and board members.

The only person that the CEO couldn't introduce to Yongsun was her second in command because Byul-YI traveled to Boston on business.

Aunt and niece had several professional and personal talks for days.

The economist was excited to have a new start and she would arrive early in the company every morning and leave late.

Kim Seo-Hyung trusted her niece with a nice position on the board but she told the brunette that they were going to test her for a couple of months.

During the whole week, nobody dared to criticize or go against any of Yongsun's decisions and the economist's confidence jumped to the roof. Until the following week started.

Yongsun arrived before 8 a.m. and found 4 of the contracts she had developed for days marked as rejected on the top of her desk.

The brunette got shocked and went straight to her aunt's office but the receptionist informed her that Seo-Hyung would be away for some days.

Frustrated, the 29-year-old got back to her place and rechecked the documents.

Each one of them had a signature at the bottom: Moon Byul-Yi.

Moved by her passionate personality, Kim Yongsun grabbed the papers and left again.

__ Where is this Moon Byul-Yi's office?__ She asked her secretary.

The girl was scared because of her superior's tone. And because she was already familiar with the other woman's personality too.

__ Ms. Kim, Ms. Moon is always very busy. Maybe now is not the best moment to...

__ Where?__ The brunette gritted her teeth.

__ On the very end of that corridor. After the meeting room.__ The girl replied without making eye contact.

__ Thank you.__ Yongsun marched with fury as if she was going to war. 

The black-haired gorgeous woman saw the name Moon at the door and invaded the room before the poor secretary could do more than murmur:

__ Ma'am, you can't...

Yongsun's eyes met the eyes of that slim handsome and sophisticated young woman who was sitting behind a desk , and threw the documents at her.

__ Who do you think you are to reject my dedicated work just like that????

Seo-Hyung's second-in-command gave the stranger a look that showed a mix of indifference with a temporary surprise.

Moonbyul said something in German to a group of people who were in contact with her through Skype and ended the video call.

Lifting her eyebrow, the brown-haired woman declared:

__ Next time you want to speak with me, please ask my secretary to announce you. Or at least show some politeness and knock.

Embarrassed, Yongsun tried to keep her pose.

__ I admit it was rude on my part. But you gotta admit that it was rude on your part too, simply reject my work like this.

The skinny woman collected all the pages thrown at her and made a very organized pile.

__ Ms. Kim...My responsibility is to keep this company on top, at the place I helped Kim Seo-Hyung reach with my own sweat and sleepless nights. Who am I? For now, someone who is above you and who has the authority to be honest with you and discard any poor work. This is not even close to the level of the company. I'm sorry if you had the wrong impression when half of the employees kissed your for being the owner's baby girl. Now, will you excuse me? Your auntie left much work on my back.

Yongsun sighed with rage and frustration, especially after noticing the sarcasm in the woman's voice.

__ If you think this is the end of this talk...

__ I don't think. I know. Ms. Kim, I'm very busy. Please go do something that can justify your exaggerated paycheck.__ The vice president and head of marketing asked with a soft voice, which annoyed the brunette even more.

Kim Yongsun had never been treated like that in her almost 30 years of life and the taste of professional rejection was bitter.

The brunette crossed the corridor like a hurr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter