Double doses

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo-Hyung was thrilled that Tomi finally had their babies. A boy and a girl.

However, the CEO soon regretted giving a week off to the nannies and the nurse they hired.

Her wife was bickering for the silliest reasons and the chic woman wanted to be supportive because she knew that the Malaysian had gone through a lot of stress and physical pain during that year.

From the pre insemination phase to the pregnancy itself, Tomi suffered a lot.

Now the babies were 3 weeks old and the couple was ready to welcome some friends.

After respecting the duo's necessity to focus on their own little family for a while, Seo-Hyung's niece and her second in command asked if they could drop by for a short visit along Wheein and Hyejin.

The older woman welcomed the quartet with a huge grin and each one of them hugged her with tenderness.

Tomi joined them in the living room and declared:

_____ Yes, I'm a trash bag. Don't you dare judge me. A cow doesn't have time to be classy and beautiful.

Laughing, Moonbyul squeezed her friend's face gently and replied:

_____ Nobody is more beautiful than a mom. Don't be silly.

_____ Say that one you have your exploding with milk and greasy skin because of messed-up hormones._____ The Malaysian pouted.

_____ Come on, unnie. You are glowing._____ Wheein complimented.

_____I KNOW! my skin is oily now.  I told you not to judge._____ Tomi mumbled.

Yongsun and Hyejin laughed but Seo-Hyung commented:

 _____ No matter what you say, she'll take the wrong way. I told her a hundred times: You're stunning! Did she believe it? No...

Lifting the eyebrow, the wife replied with a question:

_____ So why don't you wanna have with me anymore? Clearly, I'm not attractive enough now that I had your babies. 

Rolling her eyes, the taller woman said:

_____ Unbelievable. I explained a thousand times. Two babies are not easy to handle. These first few months have been hard for us both. It's not a lack of interest in you. I'm just tired.

_____ Bull. I'm the one feeding two starving little cows. You have no idea..._____ Tomi crossed her arms.

The guests were feeling embarrassed and Seo-Hyung sighed with frustration.

Moonbyul discreetly murmured to her boss and best friend:

_____ You should tell her what you do for her. I bet you are spending the nights awake just so she sleeps. She probably thinks the twins sleep through the night.

_____ It would seem that I'm bragging...

Clapping her hands, the vice president exclaimed:

_____ Okay, here is the deal. Tomi, take Seo to the bedroom and extract enough milk for the day. We'll babysit while you go out and have fun.

Wheein, Hyejin, and Yongsun widened their eyes in panic and the Malaysian hesitated.

_____ I don't know, . I never spent an hour away from my babies...

_____ If you don't wanna go out, take the chance to enjoy a nice bath with your wife._____ The executive smiled.

_____ Please, babe. They are all like family. Let's do this._____ The sophisticated CEO caressed her woman's face.

Softening up, Tomi exhaled and glanced at the trio on the couch:

_____ Do you all agree with that? Are you babysitting my angels?

_____ Sure._____ Yongsun, Wheein, and Hyejin spoke in unison but their eyes were still scared.

_____ So I'll take the generous offer. But I prefer the second suggestion. It feels like I haven't enjoyed a nice bath in ages._____ The Malaysian declared and went to the bedroom.

Seo-Hyung hesitated and her second in command pushed her.

_____ What are you waiting for? Go cuddle with your woman in the tub. 

_____ I really don't want to burden you, girls...

_____ Just relax and go, aunt Seo._____ Yongsun smiled.

______ You remember which room we prepared for the babies, right?_____ The brunette asked Moonbyul.

_____ Even if she doesn't, we can always follow their cry._____ Hyejin joked.

The older woman smiled and did what the executive suggested.

______ Okay...now I'm panicking. It's nice to help a friend but...They are too baby! Still soft and fragile._____ Wheein confessed.

______ Relax. We are 4. It's not gonna be that hard. Besides, maybe they won't even wake up._____ The head of marketing affirmed.

______ Yeah, right..._____ The economist spoke with sarcasm.

Laughing, Moonbyul sat on the couch and said while patting her legs:

_____ Come here, my baby. Let me take care of you.

The older one smirked and sat on her girlfriend's lap.

______ Isn't it too early for ?_____ Wheein questioned.

Hugging her girl, Hyejin replied:

_____ It's never too early for that.

The other three laughed out loud.

____ x ____

The four women made themselves comfortable and the tv to watch a movie.

One hour later, Moonbyul stood up and went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter