Family guilt

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was 12 years old when her parents transferred her to a new school only for girls.

They said she should get the best education and keep her mind focused on her studies. So boys shouldn't be around to distract her.

The chubby black-haired child didn't really understand what they meant but she didn't care anyway.

After a couple of months, the school made a campaign to raise the teen's awareness about ually transmitted diseases and pregnancy.

Once again, the little girl didn't care because those issues were really far from her interests. But Mrs. Moon saw the leaflet and made a big deal.

The woman shouted in the house, telling her daughter that she should remain a to marry a decent man. Otherwise, only the bad apples would want her just for .

Puzzled, the cute child asked what her mother was talking about and why she was angry at her.

The father talked to his wife and warned her that their daughter was innocent and that she should be careful with her choice of words.

Having not a proper answer, Moonbyul ran to her bedroom to play a videogame.

One year passed and the 13-year-old noticed that most of her friends at school had s.

The brunette wanted to ask her mother why she was different but the older woman was too strict and that scared her.

A couple of months later, there was a family gathering and Moonbyul met several cousins.

Two of them were almost 18-year-old and they changed clothes in her room.

Curious, the black-haired girl observed the duo's bodies and they noticed.

__ What is it, baby Byul? Never seen s?__ One of them smiled.

__ Just surprised. They are so big. I wonder why I have nothing.

__ Ah, women develop in their own time. Yours will show up too. I can't promise they will be this size. But don't worry. The smaller you get them, the least your back will hurt.__ The cousin winked and finished getting dressed.

The girls left Moonbyul's room and Mrs. Moon commented to her sister:

__ I want Jisoo's daughter far from my children. How can she even bring those abnormal girls here?

__ Honey, don't speak like that...

__ What? It's in the Bible. Homouals are sinners!__ Mrs. Moon exclaimed with disgust.

Moonbyul saw her mother's facial expression and she didn't understand why the woman had those feelings towards anyone. Especially at her cousins.

__ x __

The 14-year-old was watching a tv show that had been recommended by the teacher.

She had to write a composition about that once she finished.

Mrs. Moon came home from the supermarket and heard some of the words on tv.

__ JESUS CHRIST! BYUL-YI, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING SUCH A TRASH SHOW?

__ Mo...mom..., This is for a school project...

__ I'll tell your father to change you to another school. What do these teachers want? To promote sin? You're just a child! You're not supposed to hear those things. ion is a huge sin! Moon Byul-Yi! You're not doing those terrible things, are you?

__ OMMAAAAA! NO! OF COURSE NOT! STOP IT.__ The teenager hid her face with embarrassment and cried.

__ Okay. Don't cry. I'm just concerned about your future in this life and the afterlife. I want my children to get married to good men, give me grandkids, and go to heaven when it's time.

__ Mom, I just want to have a good grade. Please, don't overreact...

__ I'm not overreacting, child. You're too naive. If I don't protect you, bad people can abuse you. Or drive you to the wrong road. I regret sending you to that school. There must be lots of lesbians there.

__ I don't know and I don't care, Mom. I like my school and my teachers. Please let me finish my studies there.__ The girl begged.

Mrs. Moon caressed her daughter's face and responded:

__ Alright. Your father worked two jobs to be able to pay for the best education. Just stay out of trouble. And far from that kind of people.

Sighing with relief, the teen nodded in agreement even though she thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter