Sorry

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghee drove to the Moons' place and kept waiting for an opportunity to speak to Yesol.

The older Kim exchanged phone numbers with Moonbyul's maknae and told her that Yongsun was in Seul.

The younger girl got excited and asked if the brunette was coming to her family's house that evening but the oldest Kim explained that she didn't know.

They agreed to keep in touch and Yongsun's unnie gave her the young Moon's number as soon as she arrived home.

Panicking several times, the economist got back to the hotel because she wasn't in the mood to talk to her father.

The old man tried to have a proper conversation. However, she wasn't ready to listen to anything he said.

Her aunt called from New York to check how things were and the brunette felt guilty for not remembering to do that first.

They chatted briefly. However, Yongsun needed to be left alone.

She missed Moonbyul and the fear of what was about to happen was driving her crazy.

One more day passed and Yonghee yelled at her and said she had to move her before it was too late.

Angry, the black-haired one stopped answering the phone and took a bus to a random city to spend the day.

Yongsun ended up on the seashore and sat on a bench to watch the waves.

A couple was walking by the sidewalk with their little baby, who was about 3 years old.

That reminded her of Moonbyul and her nephew and Yongsun sobbed uncontrollably.

The day went by and the sunset calmed her down.

After finding out that there was no bus to go back to Seul at that hour, Yongsun had to spend the night in a small hotel.

The brunette called her mother to say that she was safe, just in case the old lady decided to look for her and panicked.

Around midnight, the economist called Yesol and asked where the wedding would take place.

Excited, the girl exclaimed:

_____ Oh my God, unnie! Are you going to ruin that circus just like in dramas? I can't wait to watch it.

______ Yesol, don't be so excited. I'm worried about your father...

_____ Appa hates lies. He will thank you.

_____ I could look for your sister now but she won't listen to me. You know how stubborn that is. This is why I'm considering the impact of a scandal. Everybody learns the truth at once._____ The brunette explained.

Giggling, the 18-year-old agreed and replied:

______ You will be doing God's work. 

______ Are you sure? I'm really afraid.

______ I'm afraid too. This is why I asked for your help, unnie.

Sighing, the economist said:

______ Okay. I'll make a scene. Wish me luck.

______ You won't need luck, unnie. This is true love. It's destiny. But if you want me to say it...GOOD LUCK! FIGHTING._____ Moonbyul's baby sister exclaimed and got embarrassed because strangers on the street glared at her.

_____ Thank you._____ The older one murmured before ending the call.

_____ x _____

Moonbyul was feeling ridiculous while looking at herself in the mirror.

The executive was wearing a very expensive wedding dress and her hair was covered by a veil.

Her mother had organized the ceremony at a club and she was waiting in a special room for the proper time to walk down the aisle with her dear father.

The man looked so excited that the oldest daughter didn't see a way out.

Mr. Moon finally knocked on the door and grinned at his firstborn.

The father held Moonbyul's arm and they crossed a long corridor to reach the place where the priest was waiting.

There are 200 guests, including both the groom's and the bride's lists. Or their parents' lists, fo be more precise.

The executive glanced at her future husband with sorrow and sadness.

Mrs. Moon used the excuse that she was trying to fix her daughter's dress to whisper:

_____ Put on a smile on your face. This isn't your funeral.

Exhaling, the daughter clenched her fist before standing beside the man who accepted that farse for financial interest.

The priest smiled and started his speech about love and commitment.

Yesol sent Yongsun another message warning her that the ceremony had started.

The brunette had been outside the place for the last hour and she needed to take a deep breath to gather the courage to go inside.

Everybody was so focused on the priest that the stunning woman was able to walk half the aisle without being noticed.

But then, the economist cleared and spoke firmly:

 _____ Excuse me. I can't let this farce go on.

Moonbyul's heart skipped a beat and she immediately turned around to look at her former lover.

People thought that the beautiful brunette was involved with the groom. So they started gossiping.

______ Young lady, do you understand the consequences of your act? Why are you interrupting this wedding?_____ The priest spoke seriously without sounding rude?

The handsome woman exchanged a look of despair with the economist and mouthed:

_____ Yong, don't...

Shaking her head, little Kim glanced at Mrs. Kim and her husband and declared:

______ Yes, Sir. I understand it very well. I'm here to stop this wedding.

______ Someone call security. This girl must be crazy._____ Mrs. Moon shouted.

The priest made a gesture demanding silence and spoke t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter