Walls. So many walls.

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still behind Moonbyul, Solar pulled the executive's hair to the side and kissed her nape.

__ Either you accept that we are friends or we get back to being just workmates.__ The taller one declared after releasing a deep sigh.

Growling, the economist walked away and declared before leaving the room:

__ I've never met such a stubborn person, Moon Byul-Yi! Sometimes I wanna choke you.

__ Right. Wanna go jogging at Central Park on Saturday morning?__ The light-brown-haired one asked normally.

__ Sure. Is 8 am good?__ The black-haired one suggested.

__ Yep. Meet me downstairs.

__ Okay, evil . Enjoy your lunch. 

__ It's yours too.

__ I wanna eat something else.__ Yongsun mumbled and left.

Moonbyul sat on her chair and fanned herself.

The 28-year-old woman was still aroused and she tried to erase the brunette out of her system.

Despite trying hard, the head of marketing had difficulty forgetting Yongsun that afternoon. Especially because her office was filled with that intoxicating perfume.

So Moonbyul grabbed some more mozzarella sticks and got into the elevator to go to the rooftop.

The handsome one stayed there for an hour, observing the view.

But then, her phone didn't stop buzzing and she needed to get back to reality.

The businesswoman was in charge of a very important project and an employee made a mistake that she was forced to fix.

Moonbyul called Yongsun to give her a hand and the duo impressed not only the team but also Seo-Hyung because it was clear that they had developed a perfect partnership at work.

At the end of the day, the economist thanked the executive for the opportunity and the taller one told her:

__ It was not a favor, Yongsun. Thank yourself for improving your quality of work. I needed you.

The brunette smiled and bit her lips not to say what came to her mind.

The handsome pretty woman laughed and shook her head:

__ Get out of here. I can still hear you. You're too loud.

__ I didn't say anything.

__ I know what you thought though.

__ Really? Prove.__ Seo-Hyung's niece dared the executive.

Moonbyul stood up, squeezed Yongsun's cheek, and impersonated her:

__ Don't you need me somewhere else? Like in your bed?

Smirking, Yongsun nodded affirmatively:

__ Hell yeah!

__ You're so pretty and fool!__ The brown-haired one giggled.

__ And you are scary! How the hell did you know I wanted to say that?

__ Maybe you're getting predictable.__ The taller one stepped back and shrugged.

__ . Maybe I am. __ The older one pretended to be disappointed.

__ Want a ride back home?

__ I do.

__ x __

As scheduled, they met downstairs on Saturday morning and walked a couple of blocks to reach Central Park.

Yongsun wasn't in her best mood but she did her best to keep up with the light-browned one during jogging.

After exercising for one hour, they stopped near a street vendor and bought two bottles of water.

__ I think I'm getting old. __ Moonbyul murmured after swallowing some water.

__ Why?

__ My back hurts lately.

__ You're probably sleeping in a bad position. And you spend too much time sitting on that office chair.

__ Some things are inevitable.

__ I could introduce you to my yoga teacher. The classes helped me a lot. I've been practicing for 6 months now. My back was trash too a while ago.

__ Yoga, huh? I think I'd like to try.

__ Wanna go there tomorrow afternoon?

__ Do they open on Sundays?

__ Yep. Seven days a week.

__ Okay then. What time?

__ Is 5 pm good for you?__ Yongsun looked away because Moonbyul's sweat around her neck was driving her insane.

__ Sure.

__ So knock on my door. I'll be ready.

__ Deal. Wanna come to my place and have breakfast?__ The executive invited.

__ I think I'll pass. I need to sleep a bit more.

__ Next time just tell me you don't wanna wake up early on the weekend.__ Moonbyul laughed.

 __ I wanted to hang out with you. So it's okay.

Smiling cutely, the taller one nodded and they walked back to their building.

The next afternoon, the executive got to Yongsun's apartment precisely on time.

The brunette opened the door and grinned:

__ Wow! You're like a clock.

__ I hate waiting. So I don't let others wait either.

__ Noted. I'll be on time for our wedding.__ The economist winked and locked her apartment.

__ You're so freaking silly! Jincha!__ The taller one exclaimed and they both laughed.

This time, Yongsun was the one to drive and Moonbyul thought the girl was even hotter behind the wheel.

They arrived at the yoga center in 20 minutes and the 29-year-old quickly introduced her co-worker and friend to the instructor.

Yongsun was all flirty with the woman and Moonbyul became cranky.

The female yoga instructor asked Yongsun to help the executive during the class since they were close and she had some experience.

When they placed their mats on the floor, the Vice President mumbled:

__ You're so loud about flirting. Don't you get tired?

Smirking, the brunette asked:

__ Is my Byul-Yi getting jealous?

__  Oh please!__ Moonbyul rolled her eyes.

The whole group did some basic stretching exercises and then, the instructor explained to the new students the importance of correct breathing.

After practicing that too, they were separated into levels and the female instructor walked around, telling them what to do.

The attractive woman asked if Yongsun was okay with doing some duo positions and the economist accepted with no problem.

The older girl already knew the name of many positions and she explained to Moonbyul what they were supposed to do next.

The executive had to sit on the mat, bend her upper body and Yongsun would lie on Moonbyul's back with her spine touching hers and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter