Trying to mend a heart

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the disastrous evening in Seo-Hyung's place, Karen couldn't stop noticing the obvious and constant between her girlfriend and the Vice President.

At first, the American pretended everything was fine and tried to be caring and dedicated to erase the incident with the alternative medicine.

But then, she realized that the brunette was slowly letting the blonde get closer and that they hadn't fought for days.

Although the younger woman knew that Moonbyul wasn't trying anything with her co-worker, Karen hated the way that the head of marketing looked deep inside Yongsun's soul and how the older woman was affected by the other one.

The economist didn't know that her new partner was feeling insecure because of the handsome executive. Nevertheless, Yongsun caught a very awkward scene between Karen and the head of marketing.

Moonbyul was trying to speak with the president and the American barricaded the office door with her body.

Laughing, the blonde asked the girl to move but she told the Vice President to off.

Lifting an eyebrow, the 31-year-old warned that Karen's behavior was a reason to terminate her contract.

Listening to some turmoil outside, the stunning brunette opened the door and watched Karen saying that nobody needed Moonbyul back. And that it was pathetic how she thought that the company wouldn't grow without her.

Yongsun glared at her partner and checked if other people were watching that argument.

Smiling, Moonbyul declared:

______ Sleeping with the boss won't keep you employed.

______ You two, come inside my office now._____ The brunette gritted her teeth.

Karen changed her facial expression and acted all innocent.

______ Babe, this horrible woman keeps mistreating me.

Laughing, the blonde declared:

______ I have better things to do. But your girlfriend disrespected me as a member of the company. And her superior. I want her out.

______ See how she lies and used her power?______ The American whined.

Sighing loudly, Yongsun affirmed:

_____ God, this is exhausting. People could have seen that pathetic scene. 

______ Look, I came here to discuss a business matter with you and your crazy girlfriend not only tried to prevent me to do it but also insulted me. So this gotta end now.

The vice president bit her lips in a sign of anxiety and declared:

_____ I need to speak with Karen in private. Would you mind If I dropped by your office to discuss whatever you want later?

______ No, at all. I'll be waiting._____ The vice president turned around and left.

Rolling her eyes, the younger one mumbled:

_____ What an arrogant !

_____ Karen, I heard everything you said outside the office. It's unacceptable. And not because she is the vice president. You mustn't speak that way to anybody.______ The brunette exclaimed.

______ Wow! You change around that woman. Do you think I don't see the way you look at her? All the ?_____ The younger one raised her voice.

______ Low down your voice. This isn't your house. And stop with this nonsense.______ Yongsun tried to keep calm.

 ______ Ah, sure. Now you're gonna say I'm tripping. When it's pretty obvious that you wanna her.

_____ Karen, be more mature and stop avoiding the real issue. Your behavior is completely unprofessional. I'm sorry but you are fired._____ The economist informed and exhaled.

______ And we are done. I'm not gonna watch you drooling because of another woman while you hypocritically act like her biggest rival._____ The American spoke passionately.

______ Girl, I'm not drooling because of anyone...The last thing I want is to be with her. Don't be paranoid.

______ Stop denying! It's freaking obvious that you have feelings for that !______ Karen marched out of the president's office.

Furious, Yongsun headed to her former girlfriend's room and entered it without knocking.

Moonbyul was standing near the window and gave the president a surprised look:

_____ Oh, you were fast. Not that I'm comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter