Masked

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late November came and Tomi decided to throw her wife a masquerade for her 48th birthday.

The Malaysian prepared sophisticated invitations with the warning that costumes and masks weren't optional.

Tomi asked for help from Moonbyul to write a list of Seo-Hyung's favorite friends and co-workers and they ended up inviting 200 people.

The Head of marketing found it cute that her friend was fully dedicated to making the best party ever and promised to keep it secret.

Yongsun loved the invitation because she missed going to good parties.

The economist discussed with Wheein and Hyejin about her outfit and said she would wear a mysterious mask but her dress would be scandalously y.

The couple was surprised that they had been invited too and they were nervous about what to wear.

Yongsun promised to go out with her friends to help them pick the best outfit.

The party would take place in Seo-Hyung and Tomi's penthouse two days later.

Lunchtime was over. So the trio went separate ways.

When she was about to enter her office, Seo-Hyung called from the opposite side of the corridor and asked her to drop by her room.

Yongsun did what her aunt asked and was taken aback when she realized that the vice president was there too.

__ Sit here with us, darling. I was telling Byul-Yi that all I want for my birthday is spending a nice evening with Tomi and both of you.__ The chic CEO said with tenderness.

The niece blinked a couple of times and she hesitated while trying to think of what to say when Moonbyul subtlety intervened:

__ It will be our pleasure. Right, Ms. Kim?

__ Of course! Nothing will make me happier.__ The brunette glanced at the handsome one and mouthed a thank you.

The older one spoke about business with the duo for about five minutes and then let them go.

Once they were outside the office, Yongsun sighed with relief and murmured:

__ You saved my . I blanked when she mentioned her birthday.

__ I noticed that you are very expressive, Ms.Kim. Not good for your business if you can't bluff.__ The executive smiled.

__ Do you play dirty, Ms.Moon?__ Yongsun smirked.

__ It's not dirty. You gamble and the other person may accept your proposal or not. But I don't lie. Just seduce them business-wise. You need some of this to grow in this area.__ The taller one kept walking towards her room.

__ It seems I have a lot to learn.

__ You do. But you're doing fine. Keep it up.__ Moonbyul smiled.

__ So what are we gonna do about the party if she is expecting you and me both in normal clothes?

__ I guess we'll have to go, wait that Tomi surprises her, and then we get back to our apartments to change.__ The brown-haired one shrugged.

__ Well...aunt Seo deserves the sacrifice. So what are you gonna wear?

__ Not sure yet. But honestly, I don't really care. Probably a random mask and some suit.

__ Ah, come on! It's a rare occasion. Please give it a try. It will be fun.

__ You sound excited.

__ I love parties! Especially one where people can be sophisticated and mysterious.

__ Hehehehehe Not my style. But I hope you have fun. See you there.__ Moonbyul waved goodbye and walked away.

Sighing, the black-haired one bit her lips and murmured to herself:

__ I'd love to work that . ing attractive smile!

__ Did you say something, ma'am?__ The secretary brought the economist to reality.

__ Hmm? Ah...Could you get me a copy of the report about the Rileys' company?

__ Sure, ma'am. I'll bring it to you asap.

__ Thank you.__ Seo-Hyung's niece went to her office to hide her embarrassment.

__ x __

Seo-Hyung got really surprised and emotional when she saw all of Tomi's work to throw that party.

The sophisticated woman kissed her wife and jokingly threatened Yongsun and Moonbyul when she realized they helped to keep the secret.

Both women sneaked out of the penthouse and shared a cab to their building.

They could have taken their clothes to Seo-Hyung's place but it would be too much trouble.

Besides, they might change their minds about shoes, accessories, and makeup while they were at home.

The economist was extremely sure of her visual though.

Yongsun got dressed quite fast, put on light makeup, and picked up her mask.

The stunning woman called another cab and got back to her aunt's penthouse one hour later.

She put on her mask inside the elevator and checked herself in the mirror before joining the other guests at the party.

Wheein and Hyejin remembered their friend's description of her outfit. So they guessed it was her despite the mask is doing a great job at covering most of her face.

Yongsun smiled and joined the couple because she had picked their clothes and it was also obvious who they were.

__ Damn, girl! You look delicious!__ Hwasa exclaimed.

__ Yeah. We started drooling the minute you crossed the door.__ Wheein agreed.

Laughing, Yongsun grabbed a glass of wine and declared:

__ Good. That's the plan.

__ What? Make us drool?

__ Make everyone drool.__ The brunette smirked.

Laughing, Hyejin pointed out:

__ And by everyone she means a certain handsome pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter