What?

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomi had dropped at Kim Corp because it was half-past 9 and her lover was still working.

Planning to seduce Seo-Hyung and convince her to go home, the Malaysian found out that the second in command was there too.

The 36-year-old woman saw Moonbyul surrounded by documents, a laptop,p, and an untouched meal.

The handsome girl seemed exhausted and completely distracted.

Knowing her woman well, Tomi gave up interrupting the CEO when she noticed that her partner was having a serious phone talk in Japanese.

__ Hey honey, you need a break. You don't look so good.__ The Malaysian murmured to the younger girl.

Surprised, the 25-year-old girl rubbed her eyes and dropped the pen on the desk.

__ Tomi SSI, I didn't hear you getting inside.

__ Come on, Byul! Drop the formalities.

__ Sorry. __ Moonbyul smiled surely.

__ Girl, why are the two of you so obsessed with work? How does your boyfriend deal with this?

Laughing, the brunette replied:

__ I don't have a boyfriend.

__ Wait? When we first met, you said you hadn't dated in 3 years. This was 2 years ago. Tell me you had some action since then.__ Tomi was very expressive.

Laughing even harder, the younger girl shrugged:

__ No

__ How come????

Moonbyul sighed and pointed at the chair, inviting her boss' partner to sit.

__ Well, first of all...I have no time. I finished college last year while working here. Now I'm about to start a second degree. Besides, I don't miss dating. People expect that you are available and that you keep calling. I have zero patience for that.

__ But girl, what about ? You're so young. It's good for health.

__ Haven't missed it either. 

__ Can I be very indiscreet? Of course, I'll understand if you refuse to answer.

__ No problem. Go ahead.__ The 25-year-old giggled.

__ At least you touch yourself, right? Good and classic ion.

__ No.__ Moonbyul blushed.

__ What??? Why not?__ Tomi almost fell off the chair.

__ Erm...I was raised in a Catholic family. I would feel weird. And guilty.

__ Byul-Yi, sweetie...You're an adult. There is no need to live your life as your parents said. Especially because of an old book. The way you live for work, you may end up having a cardiac arrest before you're 30. helps the body and mind. It's a basic human need. If you aren't getting any, the least you should give to your body is some . And there is no reason to be ashamed.

__ Babe, why are you disturbing my second in command?__ Seo-hyung got closer to her partner and caressed her hair.

__ Because is ing late and my woman left me alone. Plus, the girl needs a life. Stop exploring her just because she is as crazy as you.__ Tomi pouted.

Leaning closer, the sophisticated woman kissed her lover's lips and Moonbyul averted her eyes.

__ Sorry I let you down. You are right. We all should go home.

__ Good that you know. Let's go.__ Tomi stood up and winked at the 25-year-old.

__ Have a good night, you two. I need 10 minutes to finish something.

__ You better. Otherwise, you will get locked. I'll tell the security guard to close all the doors.__ Tomi showed her tongue.

Both Seo-Hyung and Moonbyul laughed.

__ By the way, I liked this lighter tone of hair. You look great in brown.__ Tomi commented before leaving.

__ x __

Mia had showered and put on her cute pajamas.

Moonbyul was combing the girl's hair when Yongsun showed up in the living room wearing a y black nightie.

The businesswoman gave the other one a judgy look and asked:

__ Couldn't you wear something more discreet?

__ What? Did you expect me to dress like a 7-year-old? Just like you, matching Mia?__ The economist questioned with sarcasm.

__ You can't deny we look cute, Auntie Yong.__The little girl declared all cocky.

__ Alright.__ The 29-year-old laughed.

Trying to ignore that indigestible guest, the brown-haired woman went to the kitchen and started serving the food she had ordered.

__ Could you please grab this towel and set the table?__ Moonbyul used a louder tone towards the economist.

The black-haired woman walked like a cat and glared at the other one while picking the object.

__ Always with this dead fish face. I wonder how your girlfriend stands you.

Moonbyul placed a plate on the counter with violence.

__ Girlfriend? Who said I have a girlfriend?

__ Ah, as I suspected. They can't stand you.

__ No, I mean...Why are you assuming I would have a girlfriend?__ The 28-year-old was getting angrier.

Finally understanding the reason for Moonbyul's rage, the economist started stuttering:

__ Well.Erm...I thou... thought you were a...You know...the way you...dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter