Unlove me if you can

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The receptionist's son knocked on their door and announced that one of his friends was able to fix the car.

Relieved, Yongsun had a quick shower and asked the blonde to hurry up.

They didn't talk during the rest of the ride to Boston, which was very telling to the executive.

Moonbyul knew her former girlfriend well enough to predict her behavior from that moment on.

The client called and confirmed if the duo would be able to have lunch with him.

The blonde acted totally naturally and her outgoing personality in business environments proved to be useful once again.

The investor clicked immediately with the Vice President and they chatted enthusiastically for 2 hours.

At the end of the meeting, Yongsun heard the client close the deal without even discussing the terms and that annoyed her a bit.

Back to the hotel, the brunette said before Moonbyul entered the room:

_____ I don't want you to think I was playing with your emotions but...We're not back together. Last night...it's not gonna happen again.

The blonde listened to her former girlfriend and smiled:

_____ Okay. Understood.

_____ Did you? It doesn't seem so. Why would you be smiling? Unless your previous words were just bull.

 ______ Look, Yongsun-ah. I get that you're still hurt. I caused a lot of pain. But last night just showed me that our connection is too strong. It's not about . I love you and you love me. You have the right not to take me back. But I'll do my best to regain my woman. Unlove me if you can. Good Luck._____ The younger one winked and unlocked her bedroom door.

_____ AISH!_____ The president entered her own room to change clothes and check the weather report to see if they could go back to New York.

To her despair, the flights only got normalized the following day, which forced her to spend the night in the city.

Trying to avoid Moonbyul, the economist spent the whole afternoon and evening in her room.

They didn't see each other on Sunday either because the black-haired one waited until 4 pm to go to the airport and she sighed with relief by realizing that the blonde wasn't on her flight.

After arriving home, little Kim felt the need to speak to someone and she called her aunt to check if it wasn't a bad time.

Seo-Hyung guaranteed that she would love to receive Yongsun in her place and the brunette went upstairs.

What the aunt omitted was that the Vice President had arrived from Boston hours before and the blonde was playing with the twins.

Tomi opened the door to Yongsun and the brunette froze the second she heard her former girlfriend's voice.

Smiling, the Malaysian pulled young Kim inside and hugged her.

The CEO came from the kitchen and welcomed her niece with an adorable grin that made the economist forgive her.

Moonbyul glanced at the president and greeted her with a small bow before continuing to play with the kids.

Noticing that her niece looked troubled, the chic brunette dragged the stunning younger girl to the bedroom.

______ What is it, Yong? What's bothering you?

______ Damn...Am I that obvious?

______ What do you think?_____ The slim and sophisticated older woman smirked.

Exhaling, the niece shared:

_____ Things got out of hand on our way to Boston and...Byul-Yi and I did it...

_____ And that's bad because...?

Rolling her eyes, the economist mumbled:

_____ Aunt Seo, come on! You know how much Byul hurt me. You witnessed my struggle to get my together.

Caressing her niece's hair, the older one responded:

_____ True. But I also witnessed how glowing you were when you two were together. Never saw you so happy. As someone who has been in hell and heaven in my relationship with Tomi, I can tell you something. It's not easy to overcome hardship. But it is worth it. So maybe...

______ No! No maybe! No perhaps. It's over! Byul and I are history._____ Yongsun exclaimed in an attempt to convince herself.

_____ Okay, honey. I won't bother you with this topic anymore

 _____ Thank you._____ The economist murmured and started crying.

Seo-Hyung wanted to say that her niece was just torturing herself while fighting against her heart but she knew how stubborn a Kim could be.

_____ x _____

The following weeks went by quite peacefully and Yongsun was surprised that Moonbyul hadn't tried anything despite her words the last time they talked in private.

In fact, the Vice President got back to her workaholic mode and the economist didn't tell anyone but she got worried while thinking of the blonde's anxiety crisis three years before.

After receiving and checking uncountable reports and contracts signed by the vice-president for consecutive weeks, the black-haired woman decided it was time to have a chat with Moonbyul.

At first, the older one called the executive's office and said:

_____ Hey, Byul-YI. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but..shouldn't you slow down with work after your healthy issue a couple of years ago?

Nonetheless, the blonde mumbled before ending the call:

______ Erm...Erm....can't talk right now. Sorry.

______ AISH! ! How dare she hang up on my face?

Livid, the sensual brunette left her room and marched to her former girlfriend's one.

Yongsun opened the door with violence and exclaimed with rage:

______ WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO...

But then, she lost her words for a moment while seeing the executive full of bruises and cuts and her suit destroyed.

_____ Could you please not yell? Janggu is very traumatized. He can't stop trembling._____ Moonbyul murmured with a soft expression.

______ Huh? Who is Janggu? My God, what happened to you?_____ Yongsun carefully touched the blonde's lips.

_____ Ouch...

_____ Sorry.

_____ It's okay. So this is Janguu.______ The executive pointed at a white dog shaking on the couch.

______ Oh, so cute! But I still don't get it.

The head of marketing scratched her nape and blushed while confessing:

_____ I...got myself into a fight with some monsters who were mistreating this poor baby. But they were 3 and I was alone. Of course I lost. Well, not without giving them a black eye and making one of them spill some blood.

______ Are you out of your mind? You could've been killed! Did you talk to the police? Did you stop at the hospital!?

______ Relax, Yong. Everything is under control. I wouldn't be able to enter the hospital with Janggu. But I took him to the vet and he's gonna be alright._____ The blonde smiled like a kid.

Yongsun shook her head in disbelief and murmured:

 _____ You ARE insane. How did you enter Kim corp in this condition? We have a reputation...

______ It's all good. I did nothing bad. And I had to finish some reports asap. This is why I came anyway.

______ The reports can wait. Just go home and take care of yourself.

______ I really need to fin...

______ Shut up and go. Do I have to drag you home?

Moonbyul smirked and responded:

______ The way I would feel so bothered to be dragged home by you...

Blushing, the brunette avoided eye contact and declared:

______ You look awful. Just leave before any client sees you.

Pouting, the younger one sighed and spoke with irony:

______ Thanks for caring about the clients.

Feeling a bit guilty, the black-haired one asked after some hesitation:

_____ Want me to drive you home?

_____ I don't want to be a burden.

______ As if you cared...

______ See? No, thanks.

______ It was a joke, you idiot.

 ______ Aw, I feel much better now.

______ Just take the dog and shush. I'm dropping you home Wait? What if he has an owner? And how do you know his name?_____ The brunette asked 

The 31-year-old continued quiet and her former lover complained:

 _____ I just asked you something.

_____ You told me to shut up first. _____ Moonbyul shrugged.

______ Aish...whatever, Moon Byul-Yi. Let's go._____ The president opened the office door.

The handsome one held the dog's leash and stopped walking after a while to touch her ribs.

The president shook her head in shock and declared:

_____ That's it! We'll leave Janggu with Tomi and head to the hospital.

______ That's not neces.

Yongsun placed a finger on Moonbyul's mouth and said:

______ Be quiet.

Unable to resist the chance to former girlfriend, the blonde kissed and bit the economist's finger.

______  Cow!_____ The black-haired one cursed and they left together.

In less than 20 minutes, Tomi was getting the dog in the garage because Yongsun had called her in advance and explained the situation.

Moonbyul whined and protested nonstop about going to the hospital and was completely ignored by the stunning brunette until they were in front of a doctor.

After a brief examination, the male suspected that the executive might have broken a couple of ribs and sent her to another room to take the tests.

Tagged along, the president kept mumbling about Moonbyul's craziness.

In the end, the ribs weren't fractured but the physician prescribed some meds to help the executive with her pain.

Yongsun dropped the head of marketing home and picked up the dog at her aunt's place because her former girlfriend was insisting she would do it herself.

When the older one was about to live, Moonbyul spoke softly:

_____ Yong...

_____ What?_____ Young Kim acted coldly.

_____ Ah...Nevermind. Thank you for everything._____ The taller one looked at the floor and slowly turned around.

 _____ Come on...Say what you were gonna say...

_____ It's nothing. Don't worry.

_____ Just ing say it!

Sighing, the blonde explained:

______ I was gonna ask if you could help me rub the ointment on my back because It's hard to reach it. But I'll handle it. 

_____ Don't be silly._____ Yongsun lifted her eyebrow and walked towards the blonde's bedroom.

A bit surprised by the other girl's mood swing, the executive caressed Janggu before following her.

The brunette waited until her ex took off the clothes. However, Moonbyul didn't want to admit that she was feeling way more pain at that moment and just lifted the shirt and sat in bed after handing the medicinal ointment to the economist.

Pretending she didn't care, the brunette sat beside the skinny one and put on some of the ointment in her hand.

Yongsun observed Moonbyul's delicate skin covered in bruises and felt the urge to kiss every inch of her. However, she was determined not to cross the line anymore and focused on spreading the medicine very well.

The Vice President turned her head to thank and their faces got really close.

her own lips while staring at Moonbyul's mouth, the brunette sighed and mumbled:

 ______ Stay home tomorrow and take care of Janggu and yourself.

______ Yes, ma'am.

______ I'm not kidding._____ Yongsun's voice got deeper.

______ I know.______ The blonde murmured and looked inside her ex-girlfriend's eyes.

The attraction between them had always hit the roof and nothing had changed after all that time.

Moonbyul rubbed her thumb on Yongsun's cheek and kissed the corner of the mouth but the president bit the blonde's lips and kissed her for real.

Getting back to her senses a few minutes later, the black-haired one stood up and spoke with a trembling voice:

_____ Take care. See you around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter