Ch 08 [Part Ⅲ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 













 

Really thats all that i need to solved this thing.




 

You really never listen to class huh.




 

Yah dont look down on me.




 

Well just hurry do. My head hurts. Can i take a nap.




 

A nap are you serious. We are just an hour away till the end of tutoring.




 

Whatever. Im taking a nap. Your work is super slow. It really makes my head hurt.




 

Yah yah yah.




 

Just do your work i will check it when you are done.





 

You rest your head on the table and starting to fall asleep but Sungchan noises were not letting you so you just close your eyes to rest. Sungchan just sigh and does his work. The incident earlier were really bothering him. He look at you and poke your hand ensuring that you arent sleeping yet.









 

What is it. Can you just let me have some rest. Im tired of earlier.




 

Why did you shut yourself earlier




 

I dont wanna talk about it.




 

Oh come on tell me why.




 

No. Do your work or we wont move on to the next part.




 

Come on tell me. Yang Chulhee tell me. Tell me tell meeee. YANG CHULHEEEEE








 

You grew annoyed and place your hands on his mouth. Looking at him in annoyance that makes him keep silent for a moment. You sigh and just smack his shoulder before sitting up properly.









 

What is that for




 

How can you grow to be so annoying when the last time i saw you crying because your ex left you alone in that dark cold night




 

So you are finally admitting that it is you. Damn girl how can we meet coincidentally




 

Urgh long shot. Someone help me transfered to Neo. Now what do you want from me.




 

Tell me what makes you breakdown without snapping back to your senses.




 

Must i really tell you about this.




 

I want to know. Come on please tell me. Im being nice for once.




 

Really. Being nice when you are literally forcing me to tell about it.




 

Please Yang Chulhee.




 

Urgh fine.




 

Yes my cute face melted you so what happened.




 

I sort of have ptsd. Its been haunting me everytime i shut myself. Its been there a year after my father and grandpa died. There been into a car crash. I was so young at that time. They died right infront of my own eyes.




 

Why didnt you go for therapy.




 

I cant afford that. Thas the problem. Those years were super tough i can say. But here i am trying to work hard while my mom is working.




 

Yah. Why didnt you tell me.




 

We arent that close. If you were like Jisung I will tell you everything.




 

What if i want to be your bestfriend. Just like him




 

Really you want to be my best friend.




 

Whats wrong. Why i cant be one. You scared of me or something.




 

Nah. You are just full of yourself. Didnt anyone tell you that. Im being for real right now.




 

Same goes to me missy now can i or can i not.




 

Work your way up and i can consider one. Yet theres conditions my friend.




 

Really you are making a deal with me.




 

Nope. Its your task to make me trust you and let me think thatbyou deserve to be my bestfriend. While im here i have a task to make sure that you are doing well on your studies so we all can graduate with a good grades. So how is that




 

You are one full of surprises.




 

May this surprise be your plus point. So have yiu done your work.




 

Well yeah. But now you need to rest.




 

Rest. Really i can get back home and rest.




 

No. I dont want you to faint from what happened earlier.




 

I am fine Sungchan. I just need to check on this paper




 

No no you are going to rest now follow me.












 

He grab your hands and brings you to his bed which is just feets away. You were confused when he leads you to his bed. He lets you sit on the bed and he went to grab something on the shelves. You saw he was holding some pills and a bottled water. He place ot on your hands and sat right beside you.










 

Eat that. It helps with your headaches. Get some rest. You been in a rough day today.




 

But i need to head....




 

I will ask Rami nuna to help you out. Besides she shares the same size of clothes. Just stay overnight. Its passed dinner time anyway.




 

Sungchan ah... Thank you....




 

Rest up.





 

He smile and left the room. You ate the pill and drank the water. You were still feeling so sleepy since you didnt get much sleep last night. You lay on the bed and start to be in dreamland. While on the other side Sungchan is looking at how you felt comfy on his bed while drifting to dreamland. He smiles and lean on the door feeling something he never felt before in a long time. Just then your mother were walking past him. She was looking at how happy Sungchan is. She smile and nudge his hands and show him his folded clothes.









 

Oh its you ahjumma.




 

Dear what are you smiling about.




 

Its nothing much. Just watching how cute Chulhee is. She is strong even she is tired. I feel sorry about her having to go through her worst time. Its like she went through something i never went before.




 

Want me to help with anything.




 

Its okay. You work hard for today. Thanks for everything Yang Ahjumma. Oh just dont wake her up. Let her sleep here. I will be at the third level.




 

Do you want anything to eat or something.




 

Its okay. Have some rest. You been working since early morning. See you on breakfast.