Ch 08 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 












 

 







 

Urgh finally done re organising




 

Hee there you are. I've been looking everywhere for you.




 

Oh Jisung ah. Renjun oppa. Where is Mark oppa and Lucas oppa




 

They have other things to do. Where are you heading to.




 

Uhh i have promises with Rami unnie. She told me to meet at her house.




 

Well want us to accompany you.




 

No. Its okay i will be fine




 

Hee you know that we dont keep secrets from each other.




 

I am not. I do have promises with Rami unnie. Okay why not next week all of us out for a picnic or weekend vacation. I will buy all foods.




 

Yah you suggest it you better keep that promise




 

Of course. I promise you buddy.




 

Well lets head out. You are done with your things right.




 

Yeah. I have this habit to re organize things after a full day in school.




 

Well should we head out




 

OH THERE YOU GUYS ARE. COME I INDEED HABE PLANS FOR YOU. Sorry Chulhee, I'm stealing your bestfriend for today. You need to head somewhere right.




 

Yeah.... i do....




 

Nuna why so sudden. I thought you are with Mark hyung and Lucas hyung

 



 

Well im here for you so no whining im stealing you. Lets go.








 

Jinsu drag Jisung away leaving you and Renjun alone. You sigh in relieve when Jisung is gone. Renjun chuckled and hand put a bandage to you. You took it and look at him confusingly.







 

I heard that you have work yesterday. Your fingers is still full of scratches. You should cover it well so Jisung wont be worried about you




 

Oh... thank you...




 

Well i take my leave. Be safe. Just dont let that person used you because of his satisfction. Jisung will be mad if he knows that someone is using you for no reason










 

Renjun smile at you and leave you alone. You wee still confused by what Renjun just told you. You shrugged and turn around. You jump in surprise when you see Sungchan and Hendery leaning on the locker with their poker face. Sungchan took the bandage and peel it off so he could put it on your fingers. After applying it he let go and look at you.









 

Whats with that face of you boys.




 

Is Jisung that protective that you must be glued to him every single time.




 

Why would you care if i have to be glued to him.




 

Arent you going to be annoyed and stuffy. I mean you have life and he isnt anyone to control you.




 

Says the one who always try to get my attention by pulling me everytime you appear. You guys are seriously going to make a scene




 

Well says the one who lied to her bestfriend.




 

Hendery oppa is this really your friend.




 

Well im not joining this matter. This guy have been waiting for you for almost an hour. So deal with him yeah. Good luck.








 

Hendery left you alone with Sungchan. You just sigh and slammed your locker door. Sungchan were surprise by your sudden change mood. You start to walk making Sungchan have to catch up with you. The journey was super awkward as both of you didnt even talk. You start to block your surrounding so you wont be feeling so pissed off. Sungchan on the other hand were thinking of how to break the ice. But it failed when you start to walk faster.









 

Aish jinjja this girl os really making walking into a crazy path.




 

Im not crazy you are.




 

Yah slow down. You are going to get hurt.





 

You ignore him and continue to walk faster. You were like nearly 10 metre away from him. As you were walking there was a junction that you had to cross. You know that looking up is not what you want so you just walk across. However there was a truck driving towards you. You didnt realize up till you felt yourself in someone embrace. Soconds later your body suddenly shake im fear. You were in Sungchan embrace as the truck were almost hitting both you and him. He pulled you to the side of the road and look at you with heavy breathing. Your eyes were already filled with tears. Your knees began to feel so weak that your body force yourself to drop on your knees. You began to cry and Sungchan were so mad and feeling guilty at the same time. He went kneel you your eye level while placing his hands on your shoulder.









 

Yah what were you thinking about.




 

I... I...




 

Yah you were nearly got hit by that truck and are you insane. How can you freaking block everything and not care about your safety. What is going on with you. What the heck is wrong with yourself.




 

I....








 

He pulled you back into his arms and hug you. You start to burst into tears and he was patting your back to calm you down. After few minutes you were sobbing and pulled yourself away from him. He took out a handkercheif and wipe your tears with it.









 

Just dont scare me like that. How am i gonna tell everyone if you nearly get killed.




 

Im sorry... im really sorry...




 

Stop crying. You look ugly with this face.




 

Yah...




 

Just stop crying. We still have tutor to go through i dont want you to waste your time.