Ch 18

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 















 

 











 

Bubz. Come on why are you ignoring me.




 

Suspended really.




 

Just for few weeks.... or months....




 

Its till the next term Sungchan. Both of you agreed to just have own reflection and do nothing.




 

Im not doing nothing. Im doing my best to be with my bubz.




 

Sungchan we are left with two weeks. Your bubz. Really.




 

Okay okay. Its the best for us and the school. Its also for me and him to have some space from each other.





 

You seriously... do whatever you want then.




 

Bubz....




 

Sungchan can you not bother her while she is making the drinks for her customers. Plus if you are here just to bother her. The door is just right there.




 

Nuna. Im here to give moral support. So try to kick me out. Try it.




 

Chulhee do something or i wont let you work for a month.




 

Urgh fine. Jung Sunchan you seriously loves to find trouble

 



 

Well im just bored plus i can only see you here. My mom stop us from having tutoring session. Its kinda bored lately.




 

Its just been a day since your last meet with the principal. How can you be bored.




 

I dont know. So whats your plan after this




 

Meet Yangyang oppa and Jeno oppa.




 

What. Why the hyungs.




 

They ask me to play a bass guitar. They kinda recording something in a studio. I will be back home late.




 

Then i shall follow you.




 

Jung Sungchan. Arent you grounded from meeting your friends.




 

Oh bubz come on. Just this one time.




 

No way in my heavens. You better be back home an hour starting from now. My mom is cooking meals for yoy so better appreciate that moments with her. She have been feeding you well. Now look at you.




 

Its just light bruises and wou- OUCH Bubz what is that for.




 

You are still recovering. Now go home and rest. I will call you when things are done.




 

Cant i just stay here.




 

No. Go home or i will ask your mom to not let you meet me for a long time.




 

Heol...




 

Fine fine. Just for now you win. The next time i will win.




 

We will see about that. Here its my favourite drink. Take it and better drink it till finish. I am not gonna see that in the fridge tomorrow.




 

Tomorrow whats up with tomorrow.




 

Yang ahjumma and Chulhee will go to a Market. Mom is craving for so many stuff. She is helping her mom out




 

Wow... well at least i can see you tomorrow. Thanks bubz.









 

Sungchan left with the drink you make for him. You and Rami sigh as both of you been working aince the morning. Rami frowns and looks at you with that face.








 

I know what you are going to say.




 

Still how can you both acts like you both are official.




 

We dont. We are just that close that he is slowly being giddy and clingy but one word to say is being a cutie.




 

Dont you find it strange.




 

Used to for the first week. But its just a deal. Nothing to be cringe worthy or anything.




 

But dont you have the thought of actually be his girlfriend.




 

Not yet unnie. I have something to settle before this would happened. Here is your coffee maam.




 

Still Chulhee. Not a single thought at all. That will be $10 sir. One caramel frappe with whip and one double choco frappe with 2 shots of espresso




 

Comming right up. Unnie my mind is still processing of what im going through and honestly im not sure if it is worth to be one.




 

Yah follow your heart and lead with your mind. When you came to mid point im sure you will find your right happiness.




 

Im hoping for that too. Now are you following me to the boys or you have a date with Hendery oppa.




 

Well Hendery said that he will bring us to the boys i have to meet Ryui and Hanbi at Hanbi house. Its quite nearby.




 

So he is driving. Wow.




 

He owns boths motorbike and a car my dear. Oh less foam on that please.




 

Oh shoot. UNNIE..




 

SORRY. Lets just focus on work and we will talk later












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

Wow that is.... wow

 



 

I will be fine. Besides at least i can just play game and do some rehab if i feel like it




 

Jisung ah. You really need to like back up in your life man. You are so spoiled.




 

More like he is going crazy over something.




 

Well i lost someone i treasure. I blame Jinsu nuna about it. I just feel horrible at some point.




 

Jisung ah. You need to let go of her. Its not gonna worth your life if you would just stay on this condition




 

Yah it will take time for sure. Besides im sure that he just need some space at the moment. He needs to clear out his mind.




 

Thanks Lucas hyung.




 

Well boy. You need a hella break. So you wont attend the Summer Sports at all.




 

Im not sure about that. The principal will try and comprimised things and will tell us later. She has no greenlight for that.




 

Damn that would break the history record




 

Damn it will be bored. Rank 1 arent joining wont be fun at all.




 

Aigoo. Hyungs Summer sport is for eveyone. Not some show for us to sit back and relax.




 

Still every year. Things get intense because of them. Especially soccer.




 

Damn i hope theres a show about that.




 

Well i heard that this year they wont put soccer but just futsal. Also basketball is this year spotlight.




 

Oh and the foods. Damn i wonder what will we get this year




 

Just hope not junk food. Damn im craving for your mom soybeen paste stew




 

Oh and with bulgogi also clams.




 

Damn boy. Is there gonna be food here.




 

My mom told me that there would be food for you guys. But i dont know what type of food she ask the maids to cook.




 

Well lets just spare some time and play some games.




 

Must be fun to get suspended.




 

Hyung just do it to Hendery hyung and you will get it for sure.




 

One crazy guy i know...








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Oh wow thats nice to hear.




 

Are you sure you dont know how to groove because that was seriously nicely played.




 

Its been a long time guys. Besides that my father always play his guitar when i was young.




 

So you pick it up from him




 

You can say that. So how is the rest of the assignments going for you boys.




 

Well all thanks to you. We are reaching to the complete side.




 

Wow thats great.




 

Chulhee ah. How did you and Sungchan agreed to a deal.




 

Over a game... he was the one who make that contract thingy but we plan to not tell anyone else.




 

Wow actions speaks more than words huh




 

I can agree with that. Then you told Jisung about it.




 

Because all unnies told me to not hide anything from Jisung. He is my only bestfriend.




 

What about Sungchan. Its like ever since you tutor him both of you became more closer than ever.




 

He is something else....




 

Chulhee. Have you been blinded by love before.




 

Yah she didnt even have any relationships before Sungchan and her is not even real.




 

What if its real but she hasnt accept him yet. So have you.




 

Oppa why are you looking so serious.




 

Well to tell you a story. Sungchan got once told me that he really want to find the person who gave the handkerchief to him. He said that it felt something else but now he found you im sure you are the owner of it




 

Woah really. Damn girl its a miracle for him




 

But not for Chulhee. Because at that time Jisung is preventing anyone from stealing her from him.




 

Because he has feelings for Chulhee.




 

Wait you guys know about this before i could even find out. Like really.




 

We find out that he has feelings for you before this contract thingy happen kiddo.




 

Also he always priotize you before anyone. Which makes him risking every pain that he could go through.




 

You can say that he treats you like his soulmate.




 

But can i ask you something.




 

Sure ask anyway because i just have more information from you guys




 

Do you ever have any tingling feelings for Jisung.




 

Guys. Jisung is my bestfriend. I dont see him anything other than that. Why people keep asking me that when it clearly shows that i dont flidt with him or anything.




 

Yep she is blinded by love.




 

That was spot on man. Nice try. Chulhee ah. You are sure full of surprises.




 

Urgh hold up someone is calling me.




 

Must be Sungchan.




 

I can agree with that because Jisung wont call her at this timing. Besides they are taking a break from each other.




 

Shut it both of you.






 

The boys chuckled and went to pack up some stuff while you answer the call








 

~> bubz what took you so long

 

>> is there anythinh i can help you with Sungchan ssi.

 

~> bubz im bored and nothing to do here

 

>> then do some revision i gave few days ago.

 

~> but im done with that. Im still bored

 

>> you do know that you still have revision to do right

 

~> still bubz

 

>> yah Jung Sungchan just see her tomorrow. She is busy with us today

 

~> hyung why are you on her phone

 

>> dont worry Rami will pick her up later. So dont be a whiny

 

~> what is going on. Hyungs.

 

>> i will see you tomorrow. Just keep yourself busy or talk to my mom or something








 

You hang up and the boys look at you with questioning face.








 

Did i so something wrong.




 

What do you mean by him talking to your mom.




 

Heol dont tell me...




 

Sungchan oppa's housekeeper is my mother. If you guys are wondering yes I'm living in the big basement that they have. Also i was born as a capable one before we go broke but not my fortine which is waiting for me.




 

So you are rich but your status is capable.




 

Yet before that you were student in need at AE highschool.




 

Wow how smart are you guys. Im sure your girls have a good promises for secrets.




 

Wow new tea indeed.




 

Basically only Jisung, Mark and Lucas dont know about it.




 

But Renjun knows about it




 

Yeah.




 

Girl. You are in deep trouble.




 

What do you mean.




 

Well you should ask yourself whats wrong.




 

Oppa you are making me worried.




 

All that we could ask is what are you going to do...