Ch 06 [Part Ⅱ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 











 

 












 

It's been a few hours and all you face is Sungchan playing battlegrounds. You were so bored that you began to feel sleepy. You are thankful that Sungchan makes you have a hand bandage on your fingers so you wont bleed alot. On the other hand you still dont know why he drag you along with him. You still dont want to tell him the truth but at the same time just hope that you are able to be free from him. You start to feel sleepy so you rest your head on the desk. It took 10 minutes for Sungchan to realize that you are asleep. Your hair were covering your face which makes him chuckled. He slowly and lightly move his fingers to move your hair to tucked behind your ears. You were sleeping peacfully. He smiled weakly and caress your cheek lightly.









 

Little did you know you are such full of surprises. Ah damn it this distractions.







 

He flicked your forehead which makes you woke up in surprise.






 

Woah woah woah whats up




 

Whats up. You are supoosed to look out for me so the hyungs wont caught me




 

That is not even part of the deal.




 

Whatever. Come on lets go. My time is done here.








 

You followed him. Leaving the place and he start to walk so fast that you cant catch up. Not blaming how long his legs is but you tried to catch up. He stop walking and look at you with annoyance.










 

Really you gotta be a turtle now.




 

Im not blaming your long legs. You are like running in my vision.




 

Urgh fine. I walk beside you.




 

You dont have to. Just go leave me behind.




 

Yah our day has not end yet.




 

What do you mean. Its already dinner time dont you have any dinner to go to or something.




 

Well i have dinner at home. Oh why not you come along.




 

Oh hell.... why are you making me like this.




 

Well to be frank i just want a simple answer yet you didnt give me. So might as well i bring a friend with me.




 

Are we even friends.




 

We did hours ago. Now come on.




 

Oh Sungchan ah .




 

Be romantic.




 

Be what. Excuse me.




 

Just be romantic.








 

He put his arms around your waist and his expression change when a girl walk towards the both of you. You were confused at first but soon you feel like Sungchan hates that person.










 

Oh it is you. I thought its someone else .




 

What do you want from me.




 

Well just passing by. So who is this .




 

Its none of your business Gayeul




 

Babe can we go now. Mom will be calling us anytime soon.




 

Sure babe. Sorry i have to go.




 

Oh it must be your new girlfriend. Hi im Gayeul .




 

Babe come lets go. Its too cold here.




 

Alright babe. Lets go. I dont need anything from her anyways.








 

You and Sungchan walk away leaving being sweet to each other making Gayeul a little annoyed. As you were wrapping your arms around his waist. Both of you kept walking till Gayeul is no longer in sight. You stop your pace and look at him with a questioning face. He look away and sigh.















 

Really using me so your ex girlfriend would feel pissed.




 

At least she is not chewing you out.




 

Well can we be even then.




 

Even. Really. You didnt even answer me.




 

Its something i should not be telling people about...




 

Well then. You are still joining me for dinner.




 

No you cant be serious. How am i gonna tell my mom.




 

I will send you home.




 

You are seriously making my life in a crazy road Jung Sungchan.




 

Yah im one year older than you.




 

Then act like one aish jinjja.







 

You start to walk leaving him behind. He was grinning happily as he find you feeling annoyed.







 

Yah where are you going.




 

To hell. Can you please hurry i have no time to waste on you.





 

Sungchan chuckled and catch up with your pace. He puts his hands around your shoulder. You could care less as you dont want to waste your energy on just arguing with him....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Omo look at all this food. Yang ahjumma you are so generous.




 

I heard that Rami and Sungchan are gonna bring their friends along. So i kinda cook more today.




 

Aigoo. Thank you Yang ahjumma.




 

No worries. They are like my childrend too. Same goes to Chulhee.




 

She is such a wonderful child. Oh im letting you know that she is doing well in school. Im glad that she is in a proper school this time. You raised her well.




 

Thank you mistress.




 

Mom i have arrived.




 

Oh Rami ah... aigoo Hendery you really love my daughter that much.




 

She is one beautiful girl in my eye Mother Jung.




 

Urgh i told you not to say that here.




 

Rami. Take that as a compliment. Now have you seen your brother.




 

Nope. I was at the cafe with him. This guy said that Sungchan went out with someone.




 

Aigoo that child. Where did he even go to this time.

 



 

WE ARE HERE.








 

Everyone turn and look at Sungchan walking in. His hands were grabing your wrist. Since you were hesitant to walk into the house. He had no choice to drag you in. You were facing down and you dont want to face either Mother Jung or your mom. Sungchan pulled you closer to him and smiled at his mom you look up and saw how shock all of them are. Especially your mom and Mother Jung. You quickly signal your eyes to them and you were glad that they understand your signal.

 










 

Mom i brought a friend.




 

Oh Chulhee ah. What are you doing with him. Yah you punk what did you do to her




 

Unnie....




 

Nuna cut me some slack man. We just spend our day in the pc bang. Plus she got injured on her way there. Pity her fingers. Now can we have a wonderful meal. We have not eaten since then.




 

Come come. Its wonderful to meet both Hendery and Chulhee. Come come lets eat. Yang ahjumma you can take a rest. Thank you for cooking




 

Yes Mistress...








 

All of you went to the dining are and settled down. Sungchan never leave your side and pulled you right beside him while opposite you was hendery and Rami. Rami were giving glare at Sungchan who is surprisingly treating you so nice. He was helping you with the foods as some foods you arent familiar with even though you seen your mom cook it before. You were feeling awkward as you never thought you could end up there. Sungchan mother could not stand the silence and break it by talking to Sungchan.












 

So Sungchan. How did you and Chulhee met.




 

In school. We pass by each other and only today we get to hang out. Why is there a problem mom.




 

Well its been more than a month since you last hang out with a girl. You rarely even treat any of the girls in the school so nice.




 

Hyung back me up please.




 

Sorry man. Your sister has a point.




 

Man cant i just have a friend that is a girl.




 

Well how am I gonna trust you when all you do is use them. You are like using what Gayeul did to you Sungchan.




 

Kids you are making Chulhee uncomfortable. Im really sorry if you have to face this Chulhee.




 

Its okay M....




 

Mother Jung you can call me by that.





 

Its okay Mother Jung. I can get used to it.




 

Oh mom one more thing. Can i change tutor this time.




 

What are you planning this time Sungchan.




 

Well the last tutor was seriously no jam at all.




 

More like you didnt pay attention at all.




 

So mom can i please change. I have a better candidate.




 

Tell me one and i will think about it.




 

Let Chulhee be my tutor.







 

You suddenly choked by the food, making everyone surprised by what Sungchan just said. Rami gave you your water and you drank it. You were super shocked when you heard that. His mom was curious why did he even said that. You look at him and he was just smirking.











 

Tell me the reason why you want her to be your tutor.




 

He is seriously getting crazy after Gayeul left him.




 

I could agree with that. Yah Sungchan ah have you gone crazy. Chulhee just started schooling and its not even years. It's just a month.





 

Well its been a month and she have been doing crazily good in every module. She even surpass a year older than her peers. Nuna didnt she beat Math test from your nerdy smart guy in your class.





 

Oh yeah she did. Well surprisingly you reapeat another year because you failed most of the module.




 

That is why i want her to tutor me instead. Who knows i can do better than the pass years.




 

You do know that you are in the same class as her.




 

I do so what do you think. I mean you can pay her any amount you want im sure she will be fine.




 

Chulhee are you fine with that.




 

Well i guess it should be fine. But i still have other part time work....




 

Dont worry about the work time. You can come when you arent having tutor days with this punk. As long as he dont hurt you it would be fine.




 

Well i have to ask my mom first before anything.




 

Yah dont worry im.sure you will get paid well. Just help me through this please.




 

Chulhee about the payment dont need to worry much. I can pay as much as you want.




 

Its okay. I can tutor for free. I dont need payment.




 

Are you sure. You been working hard so you can help your mom with finance.




 

I will be fine. Dont need payment. I can think as i am helping Sungchan.




 

If thats so you can tutor him any time. Just not too often. You are still a student after all.




 

Thats great we will start next week onwards.




 

That should be fine....




 

Well okay thats settled then. So Hendery you are staying over.




 

Yeah i already told my mom that i will be at Sungchans.




 

Aigoo. Alright. What about you Chulhee. Will you stay over. I mean its aleady late night.




 

I....




 

Stay over. Im sure Rami nuna wont mind. Besides she needs a girl here to hang out with so she wont be alone.




 

But i need to tell my mom...




 

Dont worry i will call your mom for you. Come lets eat and clean up. You all must be tired for today. Eat eat.




 

Eat up. I already cut the steak for you. Try this new dish as well. Its Yang ahjumma specialties.




 

You kids eat up. I have calls to make. Enjoy your dinner.




 

Thanks mother Jung.




 

Thank you Mother Jung.....