Ch 08 [Part Ⅱ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 












 

Sometimes i wonder why you guys love to split me away from Chulhee.




 

Its because you need to give her a break. She needs her own time. You just have to not be so clingy




 

Im not clingy. I just want Chulhee to be comfortable. Especially she is still new to the school. You dont know how Sungchan and his friends could possibly used her.




 

Still Jisung. I believe she is able to be by herself at some time. Like how we have dance class. I feel like she is fine alone.




 

Yeah i agree with Renjun.




 

Aye nuna you dont know what is their intention will be. Besides i heard some rumors that Chulhee is their new target.




 

Sungchan's target you mean.




 

Yeah. I mean how can i not be curious or worried about my best friend. She hates being used.




 

One loyal mouse i can see here.




 

So can i please go to the cafe now.




 

Rami is not at the cafe. Im not sure Chulhee will be there.




 

Urgh there goes my opportunity.




 

Park Jisung can i ask something.




 

What is it nuna.




 

Do you really like Chulhee.




 

Ofcourse i like her. She is my bestfriend. I know her way longer than anyone else.




 

What she meant is that... Do you see Chulhee more as a friend.




 

I.... i... uhmm....




 

So you do see her as a girl. Not as bestfriend. Aigoo our Jisung is growing up day by day.




 

Its not like that guys.. its just.




 

Yah dont you know how obvious you are when she is with us. Its like she is an angel in your eyes. You are so overprotective you know that.




 

Nuna its really not like that.




 

Yah Jisung ah. Your actions shows more than words. Infact all of us know that you like her. Actions cant lie.




 

Fine fine you both got me.




 

Well boy. You cant lie to us anymore. So what is your next move




 

NUNA. SERIOUSLY.




 

Okay okay. Just letting you know. Dont try to pressure her



 

Yeah. Just dont do something stupid or you will regret. I meant what i say.




 

You guys seems like hiding something from me. I wonder what




 

For us to know for you to find out.




 

Urgh. Fine now i take my leave because my mom will kill me if i am not home early today.




 

Where are you heading.




 

Just family dinner. See you guys soon.




 

Bye remember what we said.




 

Okay okay geez.









 

Jisung left them and they just chuckled. After he left. Jinsu sigh and look at Renjun who seems to know something.









 

Whats with that face. Did i do something wrong.




 

Did Chulhee told you something that Jisung should not be knowing.




 

Dont tell me she told you too




 

Heol are we the only ones that knows about her.




 

You guys dont know more than i do.




 

Rami ah...




 

Aigoo you bring him along too.




 

Well sorry. He is freaking clingy when Sungchan and Chulhee reached home.... why are you guys looking at us like something is wrong.




 

How do you know Chulhee is with Sungchan.




 

I thought she have promises with you.




 

Me really. I was having lunch with him. Damn she didnt tell you guys about her.




 

She did but we dont know about her and Sungchan.




 

Oh come on Sungchan has nothing going on with Chulhee. He just want to be friends with her.




 

Rami ah does he knows about Chulhee.




 

He is about to now. Are you ready mister.




 

Ready for what. All i know is Sungchan wants to be friends with Chulhee.




 

Okay now on not infront of everyone. Even Sungchan you cant tell everything.




 

As long as you date me i will keep ever little secrets you tell me. So what do you say




 

Urgh fine you both are my witness

 



 

O...kay.....




 

So what is the secret.




 

You promise me that you keep your mouth shut right. Promise me.




 

Alright alright i will.











 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

Woah..... wait you guys arent joking right.




 

Yeah we arent. She told us everything. Not to mention that your girlfriend said that Chulhee is his tutor.




 

About the tutor i know. But Chulhee living in that big basement is now her home. Her mom is the Housekeeper. Oh my gawd.




 

Well just dont tell all of what you heard to Sungchan. Understood.




 

Well yeah but im still shooked.




 

So she is now with him. Does her mom knows about this.




 

Yeah. My mom told her about it. I was there dont worry.




 

Okay now how are we supposed to not tell this to both Jisung and Sungchan.




 

We will try something but we need the rest to not sabotage. Thats the only way we can keep this secret more longer.....