Ch 03 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 







 

 











 

Well this is all the things. Mom is there anything else... Mom.. Oh mom...




 

Hee... i cant believe that we are leaving this place after years...




 

Well no matter what just believe that both of our lost ones are always be with us .




 

Chulhee. I owe you so much.




 

Its nothing. Plus its a new way to start new right.




 

Yeah. Well if thats it. Who will be picking us up.




 

A driver that works for Mrs Jung. He will be here soon




 

Well it seems like they know how to lay low here.




 

It seems like it. Come on. We cant drag the time. Its rude to not be there on time.




 

Okay lets go...












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Mom what do you mean there will be a new housekeeper.




 

More like a maid to me.




 

Sungchan you better shut your s up. You keep scaring the previous housekeeper. Its annoying that you have to scare the most recent one. Better not screw this up.




 

They arent like how Gyu Ahjumma is. Besides they are super lame. Just pray that this latest maid works hard to stay in that wonderful basement.




 

Kids you both better not be rude to this ahjumma. She will be with us for the longest so better behave. Besides she has a daughter with her and no one is allowed to ruin her.




 

Oh my gawd finally i have someone to share girls things.




 

Oh please you have the other three. Not to mention your wonderful Hendery. That hyung is seriously out of his mind.




 

Kids there there. Now get to school. I dont want you to be late. Both of you will meet them after school. She will cook us dinner tonight.




 

Wow new menu. I wonder how much poison will it have.




 

Can you just not ruin this day for anyone. Just behave and you both will get the things on your wishlist by the end of this year. Understood




 

Yes mom. Come on idiot i dont have time.








 

Sungchan rolled his eyes and quickly munched his food so his sister wont nag at him. After all settle with their things both siblings went in the car that they always took to school. The car goes off, Rami was reading a book while Sungchan was looking out to just calm himself up. Just then he saw a car pass by going towards his house direction. He saw a familliar person that he met before he could see the face but the hoodie was super familliar. He tries to remember when it is but he can't as Rami flick her fingers towards his ears making him in pain.









 

Can you just stop staring at nothing.




 

Nuna you seriously had to do that when i'm thinking of something.




 

Thinking of something. It better not be Gayeul. That snake is seriously a hell.




 

I'm not thinking about her. I remember someone i met after i broke up with Gayeul.




 

Omo. My brother is falling inlove again. Ah what a headache.




 

Nuna. Seriously...




 

Well then. It must be the girl that gave you the napkin am i right.




 

Its a handkercheif. Napkin sounds so not classy.




 

Classy your . Its just a piece of cloth that you can wipe anything on it. Yet you wipe it with your tears because its sensitive days for you.




 

I hate talking to you.




 

Well mister i hate this attitude of yours. Now you better not make any trouble. I hate it when mom keeps on appearing in my cafe telling me that you make a mess in the school.




 

Perks of being the top ranks in the school. Im just tired of the students in needs. So why not make fun of them.




 

So you can get spoiled and expelled. You gotta be kidding me. Grow up Sungchan. You arent who you are.




 

I know who am i so shut it.




 

Oh i will. Just dont crawl to me when someone else point out who you really are. Im sure that person is the most toughest one because they been through more than you did mister.




 

Urgh whatever. Read your book. Im done with your nags.




 

Finally. Ahjussi please hurry up. I have early class to atttend.




 

Sure do Miss Rami.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Well this will be the place we will stay for now.




 

Yeah. Just stay out of the way from Mrs Jung son. I dont want you to be in trouble just because of him.




 

Dont worry. I will keep low here.




 

Well Yang Ahjumma you made it.




 

Annyeonghaseyo Maam Jung.




 

From now on just call me mistress. Omo you bring Chulhee along.




 

Oh annyeonghaseyo Maam Jung.




 

Aigoo call me Mother Jung will do.




 

Oh you know my daughter....




 

I met her before. Im glad that Rami found her before i do. Well come i show you the way to your room and quick tour of this house. My new house keeper needs an introduction of this big house dont they.




 

Well i can help ahjussi carri some stuff.




 

No no. Let the rest of the butlers do it. You must be tired of packing. Come i show you the way. You too Yang ahjumma.....








 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Well thats all. The house is big but dont worry its quite easy when you know all shortcuts.




 

We are fine with the place you let us stay mistress.




 

Thats great. Now both of you have a rest. Yang ahjumma your first day will be tonight. Cooking dinner. After my dinner with my kids you both can have your own dinner time.




 

Oh alright.




 

Great so just follow the rules. Do your part and im sure Yang ahjumma will work well here. Same goes to you Chulhee.




 

Thank you so much Mistress.




 

Welcome. Now Yang ahjumma may i have a word with your daughter. The other maids will help you with the stuff you need to know before hand.




 

I guess it will be fine...




 

I will be fine. We meet later. You have to know your stuff here. I will catch up dont worry.





 

You gave your mom a slight smile and your mom just smile back giving a nod that she gets your signal. Your mom left the living hall leaving you and Mrs Jung alone. She took a bag beside her and pass it to you. You were curious of whats inside till you saw a uniform. Your eyes went big and was about to reject it but she just gave an assurance smile to you which makes you feel like you have to accept this no matter what.








 

Mother Jung... i cant afford this...




 

It's a gift from me to you. Dont need to worry about your school finance. My secretary will help you. All i want is you to do well in the school and graduate with good grades. You need to habe a stable life before you stand on your own.




 

But Mother Jung...




 

Its your father last wish dear...




 

Father last wish....




 

As your father investor or you can say old friend i know every single thing that you need to know my dear.




 

You mean what father and grandpa left for me 10 years ago.




 

Your fortune stays within you because only you have the right to spend it. Not your mom or your uncle. Just you. You see dear, you arent poor. Its just that you are living with debt which is certaintly not good to live with however you cant spend on that because you just want your mother to be debt free.




 

Then why does my mom want my fortune.




 

Its because she got threatened by your uncle. Money is something special. Its either you are grown smart with it or in the wrong path of life.




 

You are saying that you are trying to save me and my mom from dealing with my wicked uncle.




 

Like i said. I know better. Your dad and grandpa is the longest business partner i work with. Its sad that you cant take over it.




 

But you bought it thats what i heard from my mom.




 

Yes i bought it its part of your granpa wish as well. You need to know that im not only their investor. Im also a shareholder and business partner with them. So when its time for you and my son to take over. It will be back to normal again.




 

Oh... Mother Jung... is it okay if i distance myself away from your son...




 

Oh sure thing. But just be careful. Im not in positions to help where you or him have a deal or problems with each other. I believe that young adults are already mature enough to settle it on your own.




 

Sure do. Is that all for today.




 

Well thats it. You will start your day tomorrow. Just make new friends and you will survive. Becareful with the difference of students in need and the richest. They are very particular of the rankings. Yet you dont have to worry. You are sure in Rank 2. Where the capable is. Now i dont want to take all of your time. You should get going. I heard that you are taking Rami shift for today




 

Oh. Yeah... I do. Thank you for today Mother Jung.