Ch 15 [Part Ⅱ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 









 

YOU WHAT.




 

Girl are you for real. Like everything.




 

Is that why Sungchan been lovey dovey to you girl.




 

Aigoo our maknae is rising fast.




 

Unnies. Its just a deal. We are not official or something.




 

So let me get this straight. After you got discharged he takes you somewhere and you got ambushed by your cousin and that snake.




 

Yeah....




 

Then you rage because they talk bad about your mom. You both get back and played games then he knows.




 

Yes he knows.... Unnie...




 

No no no. This is my brother we are talking about.




 

Not to mention that she have a fight with Jisung two days ago.




 

We already made up. Can we not talk about this.




 

YAH YANG CHULHEE. YOU ARE NO-




 

That will shut her up for few seconds.




 

Chulhee you are in danger you know that




 

Danger... what do you mean.




 

Sungchan is like well known and many girls been chasing after him.




 

Yet if they know whats happening between you and Sungchan. People on Jisung side wont leave you in peace.




 

Also in matter of fact. You had just crossed the Rank 1 problems. People will gossip about you missy.




 

Oh no....




 

Well they often sees you with Jisung. But if rumors sparks we have no control over them




 

Oh....




 

But dont worry. Somehow people would just be divided. You should not worry and be truthful of yourself.




 

Hee. Can you just be honest with us.




 

If you are asking about me having feelings for Sungchan. I cant answer that because i myself dont know. My honesty about Jisung. He is my bestfriend who i dont want to drop my friendship with.




 

She must be in shock of everything

 



 

I can bet on that too. Her face shows everything.




 

Well you said that the deal is just for a month right.




 

Yeah.... unnie please help me not to tell Jisung




 

You have been keeping many things behind him Chulhee. Bestfriends should not hide anything from each other.




 

But Jisung is different. He hates it when Sungchan names pop out in my problems.




 

But Sungchan is the one who always makes your solemn times to the right happiness right.




 

Yeah still....




 

Between you and the boys. We cant help but just give you advice. Eventually everyone needs to be in the middle point.




 

I agree with Hanbi. Besides you are much better than that snake that really pissed me out every single time.




 

Still Chulhee. If anything happened you need to tell us everything. We will always be there for you.




 

Thanks unnies...




 

Hey. You are our maknae. We will always help you when you are in need.




 

Dont you dare cry or i will cry too.




 

Ryui unnie....




 

Come on girls lets get back to class. We will meet during lunch and talk it out more.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

You spent the whole day thinking about the possibilities of how you could overcome the future rumors if it really happened. As you were walking out of the school. You were in daze and not even thinking about your surrounding. Jisung and the boys saw you. The boys let Jisung to catch up on you. He was pleased that he can be with you. After he was walking by your side he saw that you arent focus on your way. He nudge your arms and look at you with worries.







 

Oh Jisung ah.




 

Are you okay. You look pale.




 

No... its nothing much. Why are you here. I thought you have detention with Sungchan.




 

Ah. Well the Discipline Teacher was not around and none is free to replace him today. So the principal gave us a day break.




 

Ahh then you leave your boys alone with Jinsu unnie.




 

Jinsu nuna is not with them. She said that she wont be with us till Mark does something.




 

Oh... well Jisung ah.




 

Let me send you back home. I miss seeing your mom.




 

Jisung ah, actually can we go to the place where we last been to.




 

That playground where we last saw him...




 

Yeah... can we.... I juat wanna have a talk with you.




 

Well yeah sure.









 

So both of you went to the place. You were suoer silent along the way which makes Jisung more confused and worried. After both of you arrived, you went to the swing which is still there the last time you saw. You smile weakly and sat on it. Jisung went to seat on the other swing and just look at you. You start to swing yourself. And just sigh while looking at the sky.












 

You know. I never thought we would be here again.




 

Memories... Hee is there anything been bothering you this days.




 

I have been thinking about him Jisung ah.




 

Chulhee....




 

Its like he have been calling me but now i feel like someone else replaced him. Is it bad to just replace him with someone else who i feel like its better to be that way.




 

Chulhee. He left for a reason. But that doesnt mean that you could replace someone who you would cherished.




 

Well i hope for that too but things arent going my way Jisung. You see. Up till now i am still wondering whats the asnwer he wants me to find.




 

Chulhee....




 

That words been haunting me. I dont know why but it keeps haunting.




 

Finding the right happiness. Thats the last thing he said to me. After the fight. He told me that to make sure that you have the right happiness.




 

The right happiness.




 

I know he is someone you would want to cherished but he isnt someone that you thought Chulhee.




 

Jisung what if i say theres someone that is in between us.




 

What do you mean...




 

What im saying is that. What if there have been someone that is between us that wants to help me to find the right happiness.




 

Chulhee....




 

Theres something been bugging me to say this to you




 

Chulhee. Tell me that you arent hiding anything from me.




 

Jisung.....




 

I dont want to take lies from you. I know you and you are making me worried by you acting and talking like this. Stop making me feeling anxious please.




 

Jisung ah. I make a deal with Sungchan Two days ago.




 

What....




 

I made a deal with Sungchan two days ago...




 

What deal....




 

Im dating Sungchn for a month.....