Ch 19

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 















 

 






 

Wah what a nice weather.




 

Of course. I told you the whether is nice today




 

Yeah yeah. So Chulhee.




 

Yes may i help you.




 

How are you this days. Have you been copping well.




 

Yeah like all the situation you've been through. Are you fine.




 

Im fine guys. Just something keeps bugging me




 

Ooo i see. So tell me how do you manage to be this calm when i see like you are worried of something.




 

Lucas we should not pressure her.




 

Still im curious. Just how can you not keep your promise when you said you want to bring us to a picnic.




 

Ahh that. Well i am re-




 

Oh yeah... Yah how could you. I was really anticipating that.




 

Oppas. My wonderful oppa.....




 

Kyaa damn i was anticipating the food more.




 

Ahhh those thoughts.....




 

GUYS.




 

Woah lady chill. So tell us.




 

All i wanna say is im really sorry. Things happened and i totally forget about that okay. So im sorry.




 

Nahh no worries. We are fine.




 

Yeah we cool.




 

Okay now can i ask you guys something.




 

Say it and we answer it.




 

Can i meet Jisung later after school. Please....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Babe that doesnt mean that...




 

Oppa its rather you accept the fact or no more you comming to my house




 

Babe....okay okay fine




 

Wow how can he just give up like that




 

You ask me i would ask the same s.



 

Oh my is that Jinsu unnie.




 

What is she doing with Renjun.




 

Guys lets not disturb her.




 

Well you are sayin that she is finally with Renjun.




 

Babe whats wrong.




 

No its just that we need to give them space. Like its their own problems. Lately Jinsu been having this thoughts about Renjun. Its more like Renjun been hinting her but she reject it indirectly.




 

So you are saying that they are in process.




 

You can say that but its Jinsu unnie life. We just had to be there for her.




 

I agree with my girl. Now babe please can we go there after school.




 

I need to check on Chulhee before we have plans.




 

I heard that our boys make her do something




 

Yeah we do. Its nothing big but its her own problem solving.




 

Well thanks to her our project is outstanding




 

Oh she is a good musician indeed.




 

Thats a new tea. You guys didnt pressure her or what right.




 

Nah. If we are she must be overthinking by now.




 

All we ask is what is she going to do next.




 

What is she gonna do next.




 

We dont know. Its all up to her to do what she gonna do.




 

No wonder she was in dazed after you send her to us.




 

She is always in daze. So how is Sungchan.




 

Ah. He is currently like a pig or sloth or turtle or a bear. Eat sleep play games. All of what he would do till Chulhee decides to pkay with him.




 

They are still at the deal yeah less than two weeks now.




 

Will you be happy if your brother end up with her.




 

Its their choice. If they are happy together than im happy that they are together. If they arent then yeah.... its their life.




 

Wow so i heard that she wants to meet her loyal mouse today.




 

Damn.... dont voice this out to Sungchan. He would be pissed.




 

Well its not our rights even. See you all later. We have submission to give in. Besides that I have other things to settle with the principal.




 

Babe whats wrong with you and my aunt.




 

I dont know. I was called in with Renjun. It seems something off but i will meet yiu after school okay.




 

Sure...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

《TIME SKIPPED》









 

So Renjun oppa cant be with us.




 

He have things to do. Dont worry we will get you to Jisung. He most probably being a good son at home




 

More like he is lazing around due to boredness.




 

Well he rarely calls anyone this days. Which includes you i guess.




 

He is really upset with you huh.




 

Well im the worst bestfriend ever since then.




 

Thats to be in that state.




 

Well its better than enemy.




 

Guys. As long as i dont have any bad intentions or where it leads to hate him for real. I will be fine.





 

Well if you say so. Come on lets get you to Jisung










 

The three of you head to Jisung's home. You never thought that you could have some laughter after some time. They were like fun clowns that can never fail to make you laugh. After sometime, all of you reached to Jisung's home. The boys were worried at girst but you just assured them since you insist on visiting Jisung. The boys knock the door and waited for Jisung to open the door.















 

Well can we even stay here.




 

Do you want us to stay with you.




 

If you guys want to. I dont mind.




 

Well lets just hope he will talk to you.











 

Just then the door was open. Both Lucas and Mark stood infront of you hiding you from Jisung. Jisung were confused up till he saw your shoes. He look at the boys and sigh.









 

Oh my Park Jisunh. How are you today.




 

Damn bro you look different. Did you cut your hair or something.




 

She insist on this didnt she.




 

Aye how could you think about th-




 

Just let her in. I have to clean something in the yard. Lead her to my room. Dont touch anything else.




 

Oh.... okay....




 

Jisung let them in and he went sraight to the yard of his house while Mark and Lucas were relieved that Jisung is not acting up or something. The three of you lead to his room and when you reached there you never thought his room ould be the same as how you last saw it. The boys went straight to Jisung bed while you went to sit on Jisung study chair. On his study table you saw a picture of you and him when both of you were at the beach. It was years ago but you still remember those days where he would just bring you anywhere when you feel super down. Just then the door was knocked by Jisung. He was holding juice box and bottled water.









 

Jisung ah you are done cleaning




 

Yeah. Theres food at the kitchen. My mom left for you guys....




 

Talking about food. Im hungry.




 

Same goes to me bro. Well we will go and have our food. You guys talk it out. Thanks for the food.









 

Mark and Lucas left you and Jisung alone. You just chuckled at the boys and look at Jisung who is looking at yiu with no emotions showing. He sigh and walk towards you. He hand out the jusice box and you took it. After that he went to his bed and sat at the edge of the bed.









 

Theres no juice that you like. I hope grape juice is fine.




 

Its fine... Jisung ah....




 

If you are asking if im fine or not. I am fine. But sincerely im hurt.




 

Im sorry...




 

Im sorry too. Because i left you hanging that time. Which i know i should have not. So im sorry for my ego. Its just something that been bothering me...




 

Im still sorry for everything. Like i should have told you everything... i should have.... its just that i dont want to see you hurt from my words.




 

Im hurt by your words.... its the most painful thing i ever exprience. But i realize one thing. I never once told you how i feel.




 

Jisung ah...




 

Just listen to what i say first. If you decide to leave after what i said. You may leave. I will not holding you back. I meant what i said.






 

You just wheeled yourself towards him. When you are right infront of him. You place the juice box beside him and hold his hands while looking at him.





 

I will listen. Go on.




 

Chulhee ah... when the first time i felt like im gonna lose you to Sungchan. I just felt like how im losing Taehyun. That friendship that i trust and cherished. I dont want to lose it to someone that i hate. This is why my ego starts to grow. My jealousy starts to deepen. You are the only one that i hope i wont ever get to break apart from. Yet you make me feel something that i never feel before. True feelings...




 

True feelings that started to grow rapidly... is that right.




 

Yeah.... my true feeling for you. I know im at wrong to tell you this but i fell in love with you... Way before but my guts never once been showed...




 

Its not you fault.




 

Thats your point of view. But theres other things that make me realize that felling in love for you will be a loss. A loss of happiness. Loss of our friendship that we build. I live you so much that i cant be in that state higher. So im really sorry to cause everything that troubles. Even beating up your contract boyfriend...




 

Jisung ah....




 

Jinsu nuna.... she told me that.... i know most of the things but i dont want to believe it. I want to hear it from you...




 

Jisung....




 

Sungchan may be my enemy but he is a good man when he is with the right happiness. He found yoh as his right happiness. I saw it with my own eyes. You are happy with him. You really found your right happiness....




 

Ji-




 

Jung Sungchan... He likes you. He freaking likes you which i feel like he sees you as the woman that he loves. When i saw how he knows how to treat your happiness right... i feel like its rather for me to stay as your best friend. Its better that way....




 

Jisung.... all i can say is that I can never see you more than a friend. You are my bestfriend that i dont want to lose. You are my pillar since young. Which i glad and thankful.... About Sungchan....

I dont know yet but i cant accept his feelings yet. Thats all i can say... Im really sorry to drag you down to thebworst state. I should have not do that but just dont leave my side yet. I need my bestfriend too if i have problems. I swear and promise that starting from now i wont hide anything. So please. Just dont leave me yet.




 

I wont leave you.... so we even...




 

I guess we are.... Im sorry my loyal mouse....




 

Im sorry too Hee...




 

Oh one more thing....




 

About your rumor with Sungchan hyung. Well dont worry about that. It will settled down when hou are officially with him




 

So you arent mad or anything.




 

All i want is you to be happy. If you are happy we boys would be happy too. Now lets go. Mom cook for you your favourite dish.




 

Really. Oh my thats wonderful. Come one we cant let that monsters ate all of it

 



 

Aigoo. Still the same old Chulhee.




 

Park Jisung hurry up