Ch 23

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 


















 

 










 

Jung Sungchan. Where are you trying to bring me.




 

Well somewhere. Its your free day so im dragging you out. Dont worry about anything because my mom already gave permission. Also she gave your mom a week break. Which makes my mom have a vacation too. Which means Rami and i will be alone at home. Which means....




 

A week break. Yah how can you just inform to me now.




 

You mom told me not to. Beside she ask me to take good care of you. So you aint running away.




 

My mom left me just to have her break. Where is she going to go.




 

She said that she will be at Daegu.




 

Is that why she packed so well. Oh my gawd. Im gonna live with Rami. I aint staying with you the whole week.




 

Bubz....




 

Sungchan. I cant live well without my mom. Who is going to feed you. Or even do the chores. How wou-









 

All you know is Sungchan covering your mouth with his hand while looking at you with a wide smile. You stop blabbering and look at him with a frown. He let down his hands place his hands on your shoulder.











 

Bubz. All im saying is that after all the months your mom work with my family. My mom decided to give her a break she deserve. Plus your mom said that she wants her time alone. She wants you to spend time with your friends.





 

Which is clearly shows that you would book me for the whole week

 



 

I would but you still have Jisung to spend time with.




 

Okay fine. But now where are you taking me.




 

Well somewhere.... Mice for both of us to have fun now lets go.




 

Giants do have huge happiness dont they. Aigoo....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So... just us...




 

Wow i feel so left out.




 

Not only you. I feel that too.




 

Since when we got closer anyways.




 

We are just mutual because the Rank 1 is civil with each other.




 

So tell me where is your girls.




 

They ditch us for Rami.




 

Even Jinsu nuna.




 

Yeah. They ditch us an hour ago.




 

So the three of you came to us and said that you guys need a place to crash. Cool we are the crash guys.




 

Hyung we just want to hang out.




 

Okay okay. Now you are paying for the food.




 

So tell us how did they become civil.




 

Long shot. Sungchan ask approval from Jisung. Jisung ask a favour. They decided to drop the enemy status.




 

If you asking why. Its for Chulhee.




 

Damn the love triangle.




 

Well at least the war has ended. Enemies or not staying mutual is fine for me.




 

Is that why Jisung ditch us today.




 

I thought he is meeting someone earlier.




 

I thought of that too. Damn we are really the crash guys.




 

Well to not have any girls huh.




 

Well respected. So you guys think that Chulhee will accept him.




 

I have been supporting them since day one.




 

I just hope Sungchan is not stupid enough to hurt Chulhee.




 

I can agree for once. Chulhee is so fragile




 

Well talking about her. Did you guys know that she beat up that snake.




 

Rami also beat her up.




 

Damnnn girl are scary you can say




 

They are. Well im gonna reset some stuff in the basement. You guys go ahead and play anything here. Just dont break anything.




 

We wont. Duh...










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Life is so good. My mood is good. The food is good.




 

You day is sure good huh.




 

Of course it is. You are here with me enjoying all of this food.




 

So you like the food and not the fun.




 

Well not gonna lie. The place is so beautiful. How can you rent out a place like that.




 

With the help of a friend. Im glad you like the place. Its one of a place where i really want to bring you to.




 

So you have been thinking about me during your suspended from school.




 

Well you are the only friend i have always thikk about. So bubz i have something to tell you.




 

Spill the tea mister. You do know how i love tea.




 

Well i wanna say that... Jisung told me that he approves us




 

Park Jisung... Oh.... Wait.... WHAT.




 

Your bestfriend. That loyal mouse. He said that he approves us.




 

Wow... so you both become civil after that. Like staying mutual. For real.




 

Well... thats what you wanted right. Like...




 

All i want is you guys to not be enemies. And look you are finally being mutual with Jisung. Im happy and glad. Thanks bubz. For everything.




 

Wiat what did you just called me.





 

Im only gonna say that once. Well lets go for a walk after this. Can we Sungchan ssi.




 

Of course bubz. Well let me go and pay for our food. Enjoy your desert at the moment.













 

You gave him the smile. He chuckled and pat your hair lightly then went to pay for the food. After having your best meal with him, both of you went to have a walk at the park nearby. He was telling his cute moments to yiu whichbmakes you laugh at the small jokes he made. After quiet some time, Sungchan stop his pace and grab your hand while looking at you. You look at him and smile.











 

Your smile is the sweetest.




 

You are the sweet man Sungchan.




 

You know. If i never met you i wont who i am now. Im glad that i met you.




 

So you are saying that meeting Gayeul is just a monkey love.




 

I never thought i could feel different when im with you. Chulhee. You make me realize one thing that i never thought of it before.




 

I did. What did i do to make you be on that step.




 

You make me realize that theres more than whats within us. But when im with you theres nothing else but sincerity and integrity.




 

Sungchan ssi.... it takes effort and trust but you been doing well regardless of all obstacles you face. Im proud of you.




 

Bubz. If i would be given a chance to take care of you from now on. Will you give me that chance.




 

Sungchan...




 

I know that i have been trying my beat to make you like me. But im not losing my chance. You have been the only one that makes me to wjo i am right now. And i know my feelings for you is one of the most important thing that i dont want to ruin it badly. I meant what i say Yang Chulhee.










 

You just smile and pulled him into a hug. He was taller than you so you just lean your head on his chest. Wrapping your habds around his waist while he just hugyou back and lean his chin on the top your head.












 

Sungchan ssi. Going through all the hard point. I know you tried your best. Im thankful for the times when you tried to pulled me out of the dead times.




 

Thats what friends do right. I will do anything to make sure that you have the right happiness bubz.









 

You move away from him but your hands is still around his waist. You look at him taking a minute of silent to just look at him. He smile and gave a peck on your forehead.











 

As long as you are happy. I will do better to make you happier.




 

But are you happy. Like all this effort. Are you really happy with me.




 

Im always happy with you. What we have been through. What we do together. All the time. Im always happy with you




 

Well thats a relieved...




 

Bubz... just remember that i will always be your happy pill because having around is the most wonderful gift i ever get from god.




 

Well i have something to say.




 

Oh what is it.




 

From now on... this moment onwards... I Yang Chulhee. Will be honored to be Jung Sungchan girlfriend.




 

You will be.... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU FOR REAL.




 

Well you can consider yourself that you have a girlfriend now. Or should i take it back.




 

Oh my gawd. Bubz.







 

He pulled you to his embrace and hug you with happiness as he never thought that you would say something like that. You chuckled and hug him back.










 

Finally you are mine.




 

Arent i always yours Jung Sungchan.




 

Well you are always mine since the start... Thank you so much bubz...