Ch 05

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 









 

 






 

So mom what are you gonna sponsor our school for this summer sport season.




 

Well last year is pizza since all of you live it. Why not this year just typical korean food.




 

Typical korean food. Mom you got to be kidding me




 

Yah that sounds better than nonsense of yours. So you are doing catering




 

Well not really. I feel like I should ask Yang ahjumma to cook her specialties.




 

Yang ahjumma. Mom, how are you a genius. I love her food.




 

Well cant deny on that. She is a keeper when it comes to food.




 

I told you she was fine




 

Well i guess a month with her is going so well. But i wonder how did you even find her.




 

Somewhere. You guys dont need to know. Now you both agreed on this korean food.




 

Yeah. Besides the school menu is so boring.




 

That i can't deny. Mom just do as you want. You always nailed our summer sports season.




 

Well indeed. Okay i'm going off. Anything just ask Yang ahjumma if you need food. Dont enter the basement or i will kill both of you at once.




 

Okay okay. Damn stop threaten us like that.




 

I really meant what i say. Especially you Jung Sungchan.




 

Geez...




 

See you soon mom.




 

Enjoy your weekends well. Dont scare Yang ahjumma daughter. I'm warning you.




 

Okay see you love you have a good day




 

There he goes to his room doing nothing but gaming




 

Im not deaf yet.




 

Rami just make sure he did not do stupid things when im gone.




 

I will keep an eye on him mom. Dont worry.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

You were in the backyard with your mom. Helping her to hang the blankets and clothes. As you are taking an off day from all your part time work since you want to help your mom as much as you could. It was a good weather and you love the breeze from the backyard since it has a nice view of the park nearby. As time goes by your mom has just finished hanging the last clothes. You smiled at your mom as she has never been this calm before. Your mother saw your expression and smile weakly















 

What is in your mind my dear.




 

Well i never thought we would be working for someone.




 

Once in a life time. We need a boss somewhere to work our way up dont we.




 

Thats what dad always say that.




 

Thats his motto. So how is school lately. You been studying hard this days.




 

Its fine i could say. I make new friends as what Mother Jung told me. Besides that its fine.




 

Thats great then. Did you pass by her childrends.




 

I dont know who the son is but im guessing i did pass by both of them...




 

Im glad. Chulhee ah... you seem to look distracted




 

Ahh... just remembered that theres some clothes that needs to be dry clean am i right.




 

Yeah but i can do it later.




 

Its okay mom. I can do it. Plus im sure you need to be here since the kids arent going out. Ibwill be back soon.




 

Oh just help me get some grocceries. I will cook something special for dinner




 

Alright.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Well perks of being the only son. Why do I have to do this.








 

Renjun were walking along the streets since he have to ran some errands. While walking he saw someome familiar walking right opposite his direction. He smile and walk towards. He stop his pace and wave at you who is looking like a lost duckling.








 

Omo Renjun oppa annyeong.




 

Kyaa i never thought we would meet in public.




 

Ah what a coincidence. Well i have errands to do. What about you.




 

Same. Where are you going. You look like a lost child.




 

Well i am. I never been here before. Im looking for a place that do dry cleaning.




 

Ahh that explains why. Well want me to acompany you. I know a shop that can do dry cleaning for all. Especially that clothing that you are holding.




 

Oh my gawd thats great. Please do help me. I need to get back before dinner.




 

Well lets go then. I will show you the way.






 

《TIME SKIPPED》







 

Aigoo thats sad. So that is why Jisung always calls you every few hours.




 

Yeah. He is my only friend at that moment. Up till i met Rami unnie and you guys.




 

Oh. So you have not met her brother and his friends.




 

Not really. Jisung never left my side so i dont know who is who.




 

Ahh i see. I have to ask... how did you manage to get into Neo High.




 

Ahh... well...




 

Its okay if you cant answer it.




 

No. It fine. Well i was living like a normal child with normal financial. But things went downhill when both of my father and grandpa passed away.




 

Im sorry.




 

No no its fine. If you are asking why. The pssed away from car crashed. My aunty killed them with a truck. Since then my mom and myself been living so low. Even my mom waste money on alcohol.




 

No wonder Jisung always worried about you




 

Well he is my pillar to lean on since young. After laying low for years with the debt that my uncle keep putting on. My mom's financial was zero.




 

Wait zero. You mean.




 

I was studen in needs in AE High. But little did they know that i have a huge fortune that is left for me. Which leads to my mom not being able to take it because of my consent. One day i thought of just pay all of the debt but someone rich pay for my family.




 

Let me guess. It was the richest. So they take you and your mom to work under them.




 

Yeah. That howbit leads me to where i am now.




 

Then where are you living now.




 

Basement. Since my mom works as a housekeeper there. They let us stay at the basement. Also they provide my school finance so yeah im quite in the capable rank.




 

Rank 2. Ahh then you are the same rank as me, Yangyang, Hendery and Ryui. Only Rami, Sungchan and Jisung is the top rank.. Oh on a big note, Sungchan and Jisung are enemies.




 

Woah..... i never knew people take ranks seriously




 

They do. Its just that what we think is that the top kingkas been treating the one in needs differently




 

Oh... if i were one of them you think can change the rules.




 

Well that depends....




 

If that so... im anticipating it




 

Really you really want to be in trouble.




 

Well i dont want the school reputation to know that we treat different ranks differently when all of us have our own problems. Money can't solve it.




 

You sometimes surprise me.




 

Theres more you need to know about me. Come on lets go. I cant be late.




 

Oh yeah lets go




 

Before that.... oppa can you promise me one thing.




 

Sure what is it.




 

Whatever you heard from me today. Dont let this slip to Jisung. I dont want him to over react and be stressed about this.




 

Your secrets is safe with me Chulhee.




 

Thanks....