Ch 04

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 









 

 





 

Now just remember what the mistress told you about sneaking out okay. Dont let the son stop you.




 

I will be fine. You also be safe and work hard. Im sure its going to be hard at first but it will be ease as soon as they like you.




 

Well last dinner is okay. They compliment the food...




 

You must cook your speciality again. Mom you know that you are a good cooker.




 

Still... try to ask Jisung for help if you need one. He is your only friend that you trust.




 

Will do mom. See you soon okay. I will bring back dinner.




 

Dont need to. I have to cook for them. Here some allowance.




 

Mom thats your money.




 

Its okay. I have to take good cre of you and you need to be able to survive in that school.




 

I will be fine. I have the sandwich that you gave to me.




 

Well just take it. I will be fine. They are paying us as fine as we could afford some food.




 

Alright. See you soon.









 

You hug your mom and quickly leave the place. Since the onky way out is from the back gate of the whole house. You went there silently. You tried to be quiet as much as you could. When you are finally few blocks away from the house. You start to walk as you know that you dont want to get involve by the richest. You just used your earphones to block out all the noise. As you were walking there's few cars driving past you. It's your first day but you can't be late so you just quickly made your way there. It took you awhile to reach there. It was awkward for you to be there since you dont have any exprience there. You just stare at the gate not believing that you are finally giing to be in that school. Just then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn and saw a long hair girl smiling at you.













 

You look like you dont belong here.




 

Yet she is wearing our school uniform




 

Oh yeah. You must be new then. Welcome to Neo High Academy. Whats your name.




 

Uh... my name...




 

YANG CHULHEE. IS THAT YOU






 

You turn and saw Jisung and Renjun walking towards you. You smile and wave at him.







 

Yeah thats my name.




 

Thats beautiful. Another girl in the school.




 

Well she is happy because its rare to get girls beautiful as you to be in this school. Well i guess see you soon




 

Little warning not to get through the rank 1 problems. It's one of a hell. See you soo Chulhee.








 

They left you alone. Jisung rant to you and hug you. You just gave a wave and smile at Renjun. Renjun pull Jisung away from you and smack his head




 

Ouch hyung what is that for




 

So you transfered here. Like you arent gonna be at AE Highschool anymore.




 

I guess you can say that.




 

Thats great. Wait it still question me




 

Stop dragging the time. Come on lets get you meet the principal. She must be anticipating your presence there.




 

Oh yeah. Come come we show you the way.




 

Wait wait. Im not ready.




 

Yah stop being so nervous. You will like this place. Come on lets go.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Woah woah woah. Babe did you just said theres new beautiful girl in this school




 

Yeah. The name is Chulhee.




 

Isnt this what Ryui wanted. A new beautiful girl in the clique.




 

Oh yeah. I did but you will hate her.




 

How can you assume that i will hate her.




 

She is friends with your enemy.




 

That Park Jisung. She is friends with him. Ayee thats a joke isnt it.




 

Really you dont believe me. Babe he always do this ever single time.




 

Dont worry babe. He is just blind. So when can we meet her.




 

You will see her more than you thought. Besides Hendery oppa always meet her.




 

Aye baby... Wait i met her before.




 

Idiot. My cafe. She make your Americano.




 

Ah. Oh yeah she is pretty. But my Rami is more beautiful.




 

I hate this guy. Im gonna go to my class. Love birds better not be late. I aint gonna cover you.




 

Well im following Rami.




 

Same goes to me. Bye babe meet you at lunch.




 

Yeah see you soon babe.




 

Yah yah yah isnt that Jisung.




 

Ahh that girl must be the new girl then.




 

What new girl. What are you guys talking about.




 

That girl beside him. The one who wears hoodie.




 

Ah.... wait.....




 

Oh dont tell me you know her or something.




 

No hyung. She seems familiar. Im not even joking about it.




 

Well it seems like she is your new target then.




 

Oh my i dont want to get involve in your new problems with that girl. I mean Ryui is much more beautiful




 

Yah Hanbi is better.




 

Guys stop talking about who is better. Its obvious that Rami is much more lovely.




 

Enjoy being rejected while you can hyung




 

Yah where are you going




 

Class. Mom caught me so well that i cant hide anymore.




 

Well for once lets be a good one.




 

Yeah yeah. Im stuck with those louds ones.




 

Jinsu is not that bad as you thought hyung.




 

Whatever. See you guys later.




 

Yeah meet you guys soon. Lets go YangYang.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Well I hope you understand all the rules and regulations. Lucky for you that you are kind of well known to the richest parents. Your late father was so humble and kind to all companies.




 

I'm glad that's a good deed he always wanted to do.




 

Stay strong okay. There's always a reason why you have to go through this.




 

I will be at my best in this school Principal Jung.




 

I'm sure you will. Now all you need to attend today is history and lamguage class. You will be in the same class as Jisung and Sungchan. Both of them will guide you if you need any. Also just dont mess with those richest punks. They are just making the whole school look bad like they had nothing to do during their free time. Oh and you may take the few hours before history class for a tour. Ask any of the boys to guide you. The school is big and you might need time to understand the ways of this school.




 

I will take note of that.... Thank you....





 

Have fun. Rank 2 kids arent that bad for the academics. You may leave.








 

You bow and leave the room. Jisung saw you coming out. You went towards him and looked confused as Renjun is not around. Jisung chukled and flick your forehead.






 

Jisung it hurts you know




 

Well someone is looking for Renjun hyung then me. Im upset




 

Well his presence is not here. I dont understand why.




 

Ah he have class to go. What did the principal say.




 

Well just some this and that. Also she told me to ask any of the top boys to guide me. Im guessing i have tour with you for this few hours before history class.




 

Oh thank god you are in the same class as me. Well you missy have a lot of things to talk about




 

I will but can we just talk while walking. I need to know most of the walk ways in this school.




 

Fine. We walk you talk. Lets go we dont have much time.




 

Alright alright. Lets go.