Ch 27

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 

















 

 











 

Well this look nice. Pretty decent and it near to your school too.




 

Well its one of the house that i can afford.




 

Chulhee wont this be too big for you.




 

Well i might adopt a pet soon i guess. Besides i have been wanting to own a big house for a long time. Its our house mom. You are welcome to be here anytime.




 

Well this house is perfect for you then.




 

So Miss Chulhee. Is this house the right house.




 

I feel like this is the house. Its perfect.




 

Well then i will do all the paper work for you and i will help handle all documents that will be given. After that settle you just have to pay the total amount of the house. The property will be yours fully.




 

Thank you for everything Secretary Kim.




 

Im just doing my job given by Mistress Jung. Well should i head you out and drive you back home.




 

No its fine. I will just leave from here. I want to have a date with my mom.




 

Understood. I will inform Mistress Jung about it. Well let me lead you out of the house.





 

Thanks Secretary Kim. Mom lets go.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

She is leaving tomorrow. So theres no housekeeper from now on.




 

We will still have maids Sungchan. Stop sticking to housekeeper.




 

But Yang ahjumma is the best. Why would she leave.




 

She is leaving because she wants to start new. She will have restaurant to handle starting from tomorrow.




 

Mom cant you just beg her to stay. Like....




 

Chulhee will stay with us for awhile Sungchan. She wont leave us. She is like family to us




 

But she is my....




 

I know whats your status but dont do cheesy stuff when her mom is not here. You think i dont know that you been lovey dovey since the start of your relationship with her.




 

Wow mom eyes are really everywhere.




 

Same goes to you Rami.




 

Mom....




 

Just treat Chulhee well tomorrow onwards. I dont want to hear anything else okay.




 

Fine....




 

Good. Now dont bother them for today. Let them have the fullest time together. While you Sungchan. You better do what your aunt told you to do.




 

Yes mom....




 

Im leaving. Be at your best behaviour both of you




 

Yes maam....









 

Their mom left them. Sungchan just sigh and turn to face Rami who is enjoying her food.










 

Why does it feel like you know everything but i dont.




 

Sometimes in life. You dont have to know everything unless you are being told about it.




 

But when it comes to Chulhee. It seems like you know everything.




 

Well you have to get the effort to know more about her.




 

What do you mean like that.




 

Chulhee is not one ordinary girl. She is someone that holds our future.




 

Straight to the point will you.




 

Okay okay. So... mom told me something about her. Which is shocking because no one knows but only mom. Jisung might know about it too but i'm not too sure.




 

Just tell me nuna.




 

You know this YC Company that mom worked with before. You remember.




 

Yeah the one that said that it will close down for mystery reasons.




 

Actually its not closed down but it was in mom care all the time




 

That's weird, why would the most rich company be under mom's care. But wait what does it link to Chulhee.




 

Chulhee... She is actually Sir Hanseul's granddaughter.




 

Sir Hanseul.... YANG HANSEUL HARABEOJI. THE ONE THAT MOM WORKS WITH. THE BILLIONAIRE GUY.




 

Yah you dont have to shout.




 

Ah... Still she is the billionaire granddaughter. The one that pops out of the news. Nuna this aint a joke right.




 

Then do you understand why mom said that Chulhee grandfather left a huge fortune for her.




 

How can we not get that in the first place.




 

Well i dont know. Ask Jisung. And i thought you know when you go on that day




 

That day I was busy and only Jisung went with her. But why is she Rank 2 then

 



 

Her mom. Well you should ask mom about full details if you want. Besides, you are on their good side after you become Chulhee's boyfriend.




 

Oh no... Nuna what should i do now.




 

Just be yourself. Dont do stupid things. It has to be natural man.




 

Wow my girlfriend is rich. But she is so humble and so loveable.




 

Yah. She doesnt know anything much because she lost them at a young age.




 

Still....




 

Well i heard that she will have the position in YC Company once she reach the age. So treat her well. She is like a rare treasure that only come once and disappear forever. Just remember that Jung Sungchan....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Wow my mom is sure picky after knowing that she owns a restaurant




 

Still i just hope you eat well after im not around.




 

Well i will be under Mother Jung for few days before i start to live alone mom

 



 

Well you can bring Rami along. If you want Chulhee ah.




 

Really... i can....




 

Of course. She would be happy to stay with you.




 

Oh my....




 

Mistress Thank you for everything.




 

Oh its nothing much. Im just doing whats right and to give back whats belong to the Yang Family. Besides Chulhee might be my daughter in law in the future. Who knows whats best for her.




 

Still thank you for everything. Without you we wont know what will be like for us.




 

Aigoo. Well the past will no longer be with you. Dont even need to worry about your brother. He wont step nearer to you.




 

That means mom will live freely.




 

Thats right. Besides people like him should not be free at all. Im sure all the debt collectors will find him more. He deserve to be punished.




 

Mother Jung....




 

I know dear. You are welcome. Lets just hope that your mom will be successful with her journey. Who knows there will be chance for Mr Song for your mom




 

Oh how i can agree with that.




 

Chulhee.




 

Mom its fact. Even Mother Jung agreed.




 

Well we cant predict anything for the future right.




 

True. So Chulhee. You are finally back to where you belong. Where you actually grow up is the house that you picked




 

The house i picked... i dont understand.




 

Dear. That house is actaully where your father used to stay. Before you were even born. That's his house. It's a legacy they say

 



 

Mom is that true




 

Well yeah.... its true. Just that the house have been remodel because of some disaster that happened many years ago.




 

Wow.... i feel honoured.




 

As you should. Welcome back Chulhee.




 

Chulhee ah. Just promise me not to stay healthy okay. No matter what outcomes you have to be healthy.




 

And dont let Sungchan stay at your own house as if he doesnt have a house. He can only stay there when you both are married.




 

I agree with Mistress Jung. Dont ever do stuff okay.




 

Mothers. I will be on my best behavior. Dont worry. Rami unnie will be there and help me out if Sungchan oppa is being stubborn at times




 

Thats the way. Now lets enjoy this meal and i will ask Secretary Kim to send you. Im sorry that i invade your dates.




 

Its okay. Im happy that you are available for us.




 

Well im always available for you dear. Come eat more. Dont worry about the payment.




 

Thank you Mother Jung.....