Ch 02

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 






 

 









 

《 2 weeks later 》










 

You were back from school as you want to go home and change before you could even start your part time in a cafe. Before you could even reach the place. You saw your mom were begging for time with the loan dealers as well as the landlord. You wanted to help your mom but you dont have the guts as it's about money. Its been a few months since your mom last paid the remaining debt. So you decided to leave the place and went straight to your workplace. Before that you saw a rich car drive past. You would care less and went straight to your part time work.






 

《TIME SKIPPED》












 

Chulhee ah. There's one order that needs ice americano with less ice and 3 shots of espresso




 

3 shots. Unnie isnt that.




 

Its my VIP. Just do it. Dont worry about them.




 

Okay Rami unnie.







 

You made the drink and your mind was so empty since you dont want to think about what happened earlier. After you finish the drink. You called out the name.








 

Ice americano for Hendery nim.




 

Ah it's you again. That brat sure likes to avoid me. Well thanks for the drink.







 

You shrugged and went back to work. Just then you saw the same car that you saw earlier parked outside of the cafe. You stare at it for a while till Rami snaps her fingers.






 

What are you looking at




 

Ah. It's nothing. Just thinking of my mom.




 

Yah you sure work hard for my family. Not like my brother. Lazy as a pig.




 

Jung Rami. It's not nice to talk bad behind your little brother.




 

He is not little anymore. Besides Hendery cant leave me alone.




 

My dear. You should atleast accept him in your life. He likes your for a reason. Omo a new worker who is this young lady




 

Mom, this is the worker that I told you about. She just worked with us three weeks ago. Part time worker. Her school is at AE High School.




 

Ahh i see. What's your name dear.




 

Its Yang Chulhee...




 

What a wonderful name. See you around Chulhee. Rami just give me a hot latte and I needed to go. Your brother make a mess in the school




 

Well he deserves those detentions anyways.




 

You missy better get back in school. Your dad won't like it if you keep skipping. Your cafe will be well handled even if you arent here. Same goes to you Yang Chulhee. Go to school regularly.




 

Alright mom. Now go you are scaring my customers and workers.




 

Alright. Oh wait. Here Yang Chulhee ssi. It's for you.






 

You took the envolope from Rami's mom and she left with the latte that Rami made. You were confused about why she would give you something. Rami sighs and nudges your hand.









 

That's an invitation from Neo High Academy.




 

Neo High....




 

Just consider yourself lucky. We might meet each other often.




 

Unnie i can't afford this. Its too expensive.




 

Well it's a trial. Just give it a try. Who knows it will change your mind. Now let's get back to work. Dont worry about the finance. Something might happen you won't know.




 

Well... lets just get back to work.











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

You really had to get all of us into trouble huh.




 

We are a pack. Brothers stay together.




 

Brothers your head. Hendery hyung is not here even.




 

Must be stalking Rami nuna. Yah arent your sister gonna hate him for sure.




 

I dont know. She bottles up everything. Ever since....




 

Bro move on man. I'm sure there's someone out there is better than that snake.




 

I agree with Jeno. You need to freaking move on.




 

Well. I guess I will be the fisherman waiting for the right fish.




 

Girls arent fish. Say, tell me who is the girl you met last two weeks.




 

I dont even know. She called me a stranger. I heard her call someone name. Park Jisung.




 

Must be her boyfriend then.




 

Nah it cant be. If he is he wont let her out late night.




 

Still....




 

You three are so in trouble. In my office now.




 

Yes maam.




 

Is that really your aunt.




 

Not my aunt its my hell godmother.




 

Jung Sungchan. I heard that.




 

Im sorry....









 

Three of them went inside. While from far, Jisung, Renjun, Mark and Lucas were just looking from far away feeling bad for them. As expected there were troublemakers in the school. They just stare at the door till the queenkas appear









 

You guys are gonna freaking stare at them and just get into trouble.




 

We did nothing wrong.




 

Oh we know everything guys. Oh Jisung ah. I heard that your friend get invitation to our school. Hope she really gets in here. I cant eait to meet her.




 

Meet who may i ask.




 

Someone. Come on guys we have to go. Thanks kiddos. We have unfinished business to do.







 

Jinsu pulled both Mark and Lucas away leaving the rest alone. Since Rami is not around. Both Hanbi and Ryui left the boys as they had other stuff to do. Jisung was still clueless of what Jinsu just told him. Renjun saw Jisung's expression and chuckled.







 

Is it the girl that you often hang out with at the convenience store.




 

Nah it cant be her. It cant be

 



 

No one knows Jisung ah.




 

Well i might as well call her later.




 

Of course a loyal mouse of Chulhee. Come on lets go. If Sungchan saw you he would be more pissed off.




 

True. I dont want trouble even.




 

Really. When is the last time you get involved in.




 

Hyung lets just go shall we....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

You have just finished showering since you end your part time work early. Your mom was making some dinner and you went near her and smiled.










 

What is my daughter smiling about.




 

You always cook my favourite dish.




 

Its your dads favourite too. Sit down lets eat.







 

You listen to your mom and both of you enjoy the meal. You saw your mom were hesitating to tell you something but you felt that its related to money. You drop the chopstick and look at her.










 

Mom did they beat you again for money.




 

No... but something came up....




 

Did someone help you again.




 

Chulhee ah... Its not like that...




 

Mom how many times i told you. Not to let people look down on us. I can pay all that debt. I just need time.




 

We are running out of time Chulhee.




 

Mom. I can make this work. Please you need to stop relying on people with money. Cant you see how your brother kept finding you for money. That loan dealers kept searching for us when its your brothers debt.




 

Yang Chulhee.




 

No mom you need to listen. Why we have to be their target when we still have many deals to settled. Please mom you need to stop loaning. Im sick of this life.




 

Theres a rich woman that settled all of this. All of our debts is settled. We owe nothing but to that rich woman.




 

Who is that rich woman.




 

Mrs Jung. The richest investor who works with your Grandpa before. She is the one who helpnboth your dad and your grandpa company to raise when they were alive. Now they are dead the company is dead. She bought the company.




 

Why you do that. Why you let her.




 

We are desperate for finance Chulhee. If without her we will be slaves with those loan dealers.




 

Mom....




 

I know. I know i am at wrong but now we dont have to bother about them.




 

Then what are we supposed to do now.




 

I make a deal with that rich woman




 

MOM SERIOUSLY.




 

I had to. I just had to make it. If not they would just get you away from me.




 

Mom why....




 

Look Chulhee. I dont wanna loose you. I lost your dad and i dont want to loose you. I make a deal to work as a house keeper. She told me to pack things that i need and move in to the basement. Please just be with me even if i have to be the slave of the richest. You are the one that i only have left. I have no other people to lean on anymore.




 

Mom we promised each other....




 

I sorry. I just had to. For us to survive.....






 

You sigh and went towards your mom and hug her. Your mom starts to burst into tears as its really sad that you have to go through like this. You calm your mother down and just had to agree with what is going through. You pulled the hug away and wipe your mother tears away.








 

Mom. Just promise me not to deal with anyone with anything ever again. Tell me before things happened. Let me have to rights too.




 

Chulhee....




 

You can work with that rich lady but if they look down on you or even hurt you i wont hesitate to step in. You are my mother. I will protect you no matter what comes through.