Ch 12 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 
















 

Its already the weekend and you were squating by the fish pond as you were told to have a rest after your hospital discharged. Also Mother Jung told your mom to ensure that you wont leave the house till you are finally fine. Which you feel you are but its just Rami who is more protective and care the most for you. As you were looking at the fish. You remember that when you were really young. You always go to the aquarium with your grandfather. But you stop going when you lost them. You dont know why but you start to hate aquariums starting that day. You wanted to feed the fishes but you dont know where the fish food is. You were feeling calm and peaceful till you didnt realise that someone was looking at you a few feets away from you. You felt the strage aura and you looked up to see Sungchan looking at you. You stood up and was about to walk away but he grab the hood of your hoodie and brought you closer to him. He let go of you and place his palm on your forehead. You look at him. All you see is no emotions on him. He flick your forhead and put his hands in his pockets afterwards.












 

Ow that hurts.




 

Where is Yang ahjumma.




 

I dont know. She went out to get grocerries i guess.




 

And you went in here like a robber who wants to steal my fish.




 

Im not stealing. Im just looking. Besides its your tuition day.




 

Im not doing it today.




 

Why not. Are you slackibg much while im not around.




 

More like you need more rest before you could even continue to tutor me.




 

Fine. Can i go now. Since i dont have tutoring with you.




 

Have you eaten yet.




 

That's a random question from a guy who I have not seen for almost a week.




 

Answer my question shorty.




 

Yah i'm not short. No i have not eat. My mom didnt wake me up for breakfast.




 

Lets go. I dont have much time on you




 

Where are we going.




 

Just follow me.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Babe what is this for.




 

For you. I dont want you to get cold when its raining or just in a cold day.




 

You know how cute you are. I will wear this everytime. So i wont make you worry.




 

You better be. Its hard to get that your likings are so weird sometimes

 



 

But my likings for You never been weird.




 

Stop it. We are in public





 

I didnt know that both of you are this flirty




 

Jinsu unnie. What are you doing here.




 

Cant i have a drink in this cafe too.




 

Ayee unnie...




 

Im here to give you this. Its some notes that Jisung makes for Chulhee.




 

Jisung. Why didnt he give her himself.




 

Well someone says that Chulhee is stuck in your home.




 

Oh. I see. Well i will pass it to her tonight.




 

So tell me what do you really see in Hendery.




 

Yah dont talk nonsense. Im the most attractive to my girl okay.




 

I thought your ideal type is Lee Donghyun




 

What...Babe....




 

Dont listen to her. I only have my eyes on you.




 

Urgh whatever. Oh yeah. Come by my house next weekend. Im doing food party. Mark and Lucas will be there.




 

I think ill pass.




 

Why not. You love parties.




 

I have something on next weekend. Plus my mom has been monitoring my party spendings. Since last month.




 

If you say so. See you around. Dont forget to give those to Chulhee. Tell her to call that loyal mouse. He is like a zombie this days.




 

I will i will. See you soon unnie.









 

Jinsu left. Hendery look at Rami confusingly. Rami smile and place her hands on his.








 

What was that for.




 

Well i just want to not be involved in parties lately




 

You are scared that you will feel wasted. Like how the last party you went to.




 

Its just too much humans. Also Jinsu party is kinda more to... I wont say much but you get what i mean.




 

Is that why you reject Hanbi and Ryui food party.




 

Oppa lets just not talk about it.




 

Babe. If i were you. I would say the same thing too.




 

Why is that so. I thought you will never say no to invitations.




 

That was before i am with you. Now you are my responsibility. I wont let you go anywhere that would possibly have high risk of danger or embarassment

 



 

Oppa... thank you.




 

Its nothing much. Now go back to work. I will fetch you when you ae finish working....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Sungchan ssi i cant finish all of this.




 

Are you kidding me. The last time i see you at the cafeteria is no where near all of this food




 

You drag me here just to eat all of this. I rather eat tteokbukki.




 

Well sadly you have no choice but to eat all of this




 

Still Sungc-








 

You were stopped by Sungchan putting the bulgogi into your mouth. You close your mouth and chew the meat while giving him a death stare.





 

 


 

Aigoo you are eating well. Start eating im not wasting any money on leftovers.




 

Why are you doing this to me.




 

Well i have to feed you in order for you to help me right.




 

You got a be kidding me. Tell me this is a joke.




 

Do i look like im joking to you.




 

Fine i will eat this.




 

OMO WHO DO WE HAVE HERE .




 

Urgh a day to ruin my date.




 

Sungchan ah. We meet again .




 

What do you want. Cant you see im on my date with my girlfriend.




 

Well i didnt know you like this place. You always bring us to a fancy restaurant .




 

Says the one who hates this type of food

 



 

Hey. How about we double date. My boyfriend is here too .




 

Please dont ruin my appitite. My girlfriend would not want to even have you here. Right babe.




 

Babe what is goi... Yang Chulhee .








 

Sungchan saw your expression sullen when someone called your name. You were clenching your fist while holdind the chopsticks. He looked to the person that called you and saw a guy looking older than him walking towards Gayeul.








 

Oh please why is the demon here.




 

Babe you know him




 

Yah. Oh my Yang Chulhee. Really its you. Damn my dad would be happy if he knows that you are still alive.




 

More like your dad is growing with debt.




 

Babe how do you know her.




 

Babe this girl here is my cousin. Her mom is the one who always asking money from my dad. Living poorly i didnt know you are still alive. I thought you are dead.




 

Dont even start Yang Hongseok




 

Yah you brat. Your mom still owes my dad debt. Dont you know how much the interest is now if he doesnt hire those gang member to find your mom.




 

Wow i never thought Sungchan would date this type of girl. It is so low class. She is not even pretty at all.




 

Well perks of living poorly yet the mother didnt even teach her how to live fermenin that sad isnt it.




 

Well im glad you arent like this lowcla-









 

Just then the boys were shocked that you stood up suddenly grab Gayeul hair, giving her the most hard punch you would ever do. While you were still her hair you pull it and slam her face on the table grabing a knife pointing at Hongseok who is clearly terrified even though he wanted to attacked you back. You were just looking so mad that no one dares to be near you.











 

You both knows how to shame people but you both didnt even think how feelings works. That is why people left you as they should. Hopeless people like both of you dont deserve my appology when you clearly knows who is in debt and who is clearly embarrased of their status. You better thank my mom that your family is living well or i will freaking sue all of your family. I meant it.







 

Chulhee. Drop the fork and let her go now. Please lets go.








 

You drop the fork and yank Gayeul away making her groan in pain. Before you could even walk away from the table you gave a punch on Hongseok stomach and hit the back of his leg making him in pain on the floor. You grab Sungchan hands and stop your way out. Sungchan look at the restaurant owner to signal him that he will pay back everything that is happening. You didnt talk much after leaving till both of you are many blocks away from that place. Sungchan stop you and pulled you to face him. You were holding your tears after whats been happening. He sigh and pulled you into his embrace. You start to burst into tears as you know that you cant hold that feeling away. He lightly caressing your head and pat your back at the same time.













 

Its okay just let it out. You've been strong all the time.




 

Why cant they just leave us alone..... i'm sick... and tired of people... like them looking down on us...




 

Its okay its okay. You just let it put now and dont think too much about them. Just cry it all out.









 

You slowly wrap your arms around his waist and burst into tears more than before. He understands what you meant and at the same time he felt pity. He continue to calm you down up till you are calm and less sobbing. You pulled away from him and wipe your tears with your sleeves. He looked at you and smile.











 

Aigoo you look like a kid.




 

Im not a kid you fool.




 

Well you look like one. A strong and brave kid. I wonder did you even attend any black belt class.




 

Jung Sungchan




 

Okay okay im sorry. Now how about i will be your boyfriend for today.




 

Can i run away from that.




 

Well perhaps i would just kill myself




 

Sungchan.... fine. But i am not in the mood to have fun.




 

Then we will play games in my study room how about that. Who ever wins will get any food they want for the rest of the term.




 

You are bargaining on food with me. You serious with this.




 

Well just one game. Thats it.




 

Fine. Thats a deal.




 

Nice boyfriend day and game day well lets go. Im gonna win this time.