CH 30

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 

 


 

 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woah woah woah where are you bringing me

 

 

 

 

Oh please stop asking and just walk with it.

 

 

 

You girls are scary at this point.

 

 

 

 

As we should. Now think. Purple or green.

 

 

 

 

What i have to choose. You gotta be kidding me.

 

 

 

 

Yang Chulhee you a whiner today huh. Who teach you that.

 

 

 

 

Your boys taught me that now why are we at this huge place where i cant afford anything at all.

 

 

 

 

You gotta be kidding me. You are saying that you arent gonna spent any of your wothy spendings here. Come on its your day to feel like a modest. Now lets get this and we will head to the next shop.

 

 

 

 

You girls are really scary

 

 

 

 

Miss Chulhee welcome back. Should I include this in the payments.

 

 

 

 

All of this clothes. Dont worry she is going to use this often.

 

 

 

 

RYUI ALL OF THIS ARE YOU INSANE.

 

 

 

 

Yes all of this now dont worry about this clothes. My butler will help collect all of this.

 

 

 

 

Hanbi are you part of this.

 

 

 

 

Maam this store is Ryui responsibility. Mine is the next shop. Now lets go.

 

 

 

 

What.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung wont this feel too much.

 

 

 

 

Really this. All of this. You said its too much.

 

 

 

 

What i mean is that. She have been wondering whats gonna happen after this. Like i even found it rare to hear both moms agreed that i could stay with Chulhee.

 

 

 

 

Yah... its your time to show that you can take good care of her after so long. Its like Jung Sungchan is a reliable man that the mothers wont habe to worry about.

 

 

 

 

I could totally agree with that. Besides its her birthday im sure she would be happy to hear the news.

 

 

 

 

News... what news.

 

 

 

 

Yah you didnt know. Rami told me that Chulhee mom business is expanding and will be opening a new branch near Seoul. Also she wants Chulhee to be part of the shareholder.

 

 

 

 

 

Thats a good news.

 

 

 

 

Yah have you heard that Jisung is going to Pohang to work.

 

 

 

 

Jisung is going to Pohang. Hyung what do you mean by that

 

 

 

 

Im leaving to Pohang tomorrow Sungchan.

 

 

 

 

Yah Jisung ah....

 

 

 

 

Finally all of the boys except for the two guys are here.

 

 

 

 

Why Pohang.

 

 

 

 

Well one of my father company branch is there. After im done with school i will work there. Its what i have been keep an eye on ever since i was a kid.

 

 

 

 

Yet you are leaving your bestfriend here.

 

 

 

 

That is why i need you to be by her side. You are the only one left in her life. Use your time well with her. She will be fine.

 

 

 

 

Still Jisung ah.

 

 

 

 

Dont worry. I will tell her. Besides its a big day. You need to look like the most proud man.

 

 

 

 

We told him that multiple time Jisung. He is still worried.

 

 

 

 

Yah just focus on todays event. Dont think about me. Think about Chulhee happiness.

 

 

 

 

Yeah. Thanks....

 

 

 

 

 

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You girls are crazy. Why are you both making me spend the money like i dont have anything to pay with.

 

 

 

 

Do i have to repeat or something

 

 

 

 

No.... its just you look so nice today. Besides i want to see you in every clothes that you rarely worn.

 

 

 

 

Yah you should be thankful that you are with us than the boys.

 

 

 

 

Still you all are being so weird

 

 

 

 

Not as weird as you think Chulhee.

 

 

 

 

Girl you need to chill.

 

 

 

 

Oh they are here. Dang Mark you look fancy.

 

 

 

 

Im always fancy. Whatchu mean.

 

 

 

 

Am i the only one here who has been ghosted by a friend.

 

 

 

 

Oppa you are looking good.

 

 

 

 

The heck, how did you even get that latest top.

 

 

 

 

The same shop that you bought your outfits. I should have bring you along but you are too busy for that

 

 

 

 

Girls are busy. So where are we heading actually.

 

 

 

 

Well you guys we are going to a fancy party.

 

 

 

 

I didnt know Jinsu is having a party.

 

 

 

 

Yeah i have no news from her ever since she smack those ducklings

 

 

 

 

Which is why we are bringing you guys along. Come on its not far from here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It didnt take long for them to lead to the destination. Ryui and Hanbi were holding your hand while Jinsu clings to Mark and Lucas. Rami is the one leading since she knows the way after a long time you were starting to feel curious as you seems to be familiar with the place. Rami stop you and put a blind on you Mark and Lucas. The boys were ofcourse being noisy but as the lead you in you felt someone holding your hands. The hand that is holding yours is Sungchan hands. He give you a slight firm and you can feel his thumb caressing your fingers. Just then, he stopped you and you heard nothing but Lucas and Mark voices.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Where are we. Dude get your hands off me

 

 

 

 

Dude im scared and i have no one to hold to.

 

 

 

 

Yah Rami ah can we even get this thing off us.

 

 

 

 

Take it off guys. We have reached the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They pulled the blind fold off them while you felt that Sungchan is helping you out. Next thing you see is Jisung holding cake with candles being light up. You never knew that you could see your mom again. Your eyes starts to fill with tears as you are toched by all of this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GAWD THIS IS

 

 

 

 

SURPRISE GUYS.

 

 

 

We thought we could make it mire better but Rami insist on just doing it this size.

 

 

 

 

Happy birthday Hee.

 

 

 

 

Chulhee ah. Sungchan and Rami planned all of this.

 

 

 

 

Same goes to Mark and Lucas. Since you guys are going are leaving us for few years

 

 

 

 

Oh my gawd.

 

 

 

 

Thanks guys. We really appreciate it.oh Happy Birthday to you little one.

 

 

 

 

Happy birthday dear. Stop crying its your party today.

 

 

 

 

You guys....

 

 

 

 

Make a wish before you blow the candle.

 

 

 

 

Alright lets party.

 

 

 

 

LETS START THE PARTY GUYS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

《TIME SKIPPED》

 

 

 

 

 

Eveyone were having so much fun. You were with Jisung at the corner since you wanted your own time with him. You both were catching up with each other and also he was telling you what he told to Sungchan. Which makes you go like...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE MOVING TO POHANG.

 

 

 

 

Chulhee... its not like that.

 

 

 

 

Then what. Oh my gawd why is people leaving me one by one. ESPECIALLY YOU.

 

 

 

 

Hee. Just listen for once. Im not leaving this friendship but im going there to work with my father. Who is someone that has partnership with YC company.

 

 

 

 

YC company.... since when i do all paper work for that

 

 

 

 

Sungchan mom did it for you. Since you still have not reached the age yet.

 

 

 

 

Yah im not that far Park Jisung

 

 

 

 

Still all i need is you to be happy. With or without me. I want to see you happy. Thats all im asking. Who knows when we started working. We might even work together. And i will be the best uncle.

 

 

 

 

Really that far.

 

 

 

 

Sungchan hyung promsied me something. That something is between me and him. So be nice to him. He loves you more than you love him. So better behave while im gone okay.

 

 

 

 

Jisung....

 

 

 

 

Jisung ah. Chulhee mom and my mom is looking for you.

 

 

 

 

I will be there soon. Remember what i said okay. Im sorry for stealing your girl. She can be clingy sometimes.

 

 

 

 

Its fine. Bestfriends is always clingy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jisung smile and left you and Sungchan alone. Sungchan smile and went to sit next to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You look nice on that.

 

 

 

 

Your sister and her lovely sisters are spoiling me with my own money.

 

 

 

 

You are still beautiful bubz.

 

 

 

 

Dont make me blushed. Oh thank you for everything.

 

 

 

 

Its not only me bubz. Its from everyone. Your biggest birthday am i right.

 

 

 

 

Still. I wanna say something.

 

 

 

 

Wait. Let me bring you somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He grab your hand and bring you to somewhere new. Its the rooftop that has all of the flowers you liked. You smile and look at him who is looking at you lovingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You like it.

 

 

 

 

I love it. Like how did you know that i love all of this.

 

 

 

 

You are my girlfriend i must know everything you love. Im glad i did well on this.

 

 

 

 

Bubz....

 

 

 

 

What do you want to say to me bubz.

 

 

 

 

Thank you.

 

 

 

 

Bubz... dont be. I just want to do this because i love you. Im glad you are happy with me.

 

 

 

 

No bubz. I wanna say thank you for being my right happiness. The right happiness that i have always been searching for. Which i finally found and now he is right infront of me. Confessing. With those loving eyes. Im glad that you are with me. Right here. Right now. I will always love you bubz.

 

 

 

 

Bubz.... you are making me cry....

 

 

 

 

You are making me cry. Stop crying.

 

 

 

 

No.... im touched. Tears of touched

 

 

 

 

 

Are you both really gonna cry like a baby when theres party downstairs.

 

 

 

 

I told you not to be here babe. Let them be.

 

 

 

 

Urgh fine. Both of you better get down or food is not gonna be in your stomach for the whole day.

 

 

 

 

Babe lets just go.

 

 

 

 

Intruders.

 

 

 

 

Hey thats my sister in law you talking about.

 

 

 

 

Then i have to work hard to be your fiance now.

 

 

 

 

Well we will see how its goes come on bubz lets have fun. Im hungry too

 

 

 

 

Oh im having alot of fun now.

 

 

 

Bubz come on....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The end.