Ch 16

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 











 

 












 

Its been a week since you last saw Jisung. After you told him that deal. He left you without any words from him. You became to feel guilty and didnt know what to do. So you became more distant to all the boys. Including Sungchan. Sungchan on the other hand were confused by your sudden distance. It makes him thinking that something is not right between you and Jisung. Since its already the last day of the punishment. Both Jisung and Sungchan were told to sweep the dried leaves at the field. Jisung were looking so gloomy while Sungchan were super annoyed by Jisung appearance. Jisung barely did anything but just push the leaves on the ground. Sungchan had enough and throw the broom to the pile of leaves that is near Jisung. Jisung were feeling pissed and drop the broom.








 

What the heck is wrong with you.




 

What the heck is wrong with your attitude.




 

You dont know anything so dont get on my nerves.




 

So it must be you who makes Chulhee distancing herself. Indeed royal mouse isnt royal at all.




 

Stop involving her in this matter.




 

Why. Because im dating her that doesnt mean she isnt my matter. Your jealousy must be making you crazy till you make Chulhee feel guilty.




 

Stop putting words into my mouth.




 

Or what. Im getting on your nerves. You would punch me. Do it then. Do it. No wonder Chulhee keeps other stuff. Because your reaction to her is super bitter when it comes to me doe-










 

Jisung had enough and he went to punch Sungchan. Sungchan nose started to bleed as the punch was super hard. Sungchan smirks as he knows that it's already over Jisung limits. At the same time it's over his limist too as he knows that Jisung makes you distance yourself from all the boys. Both of them get physical till both faces are covered in blood and bruises. Just in time the rest of the boys peeared and went to stop them. Lucas and Mark were holding Jisung while Yang Yang and Jeno were holding Sungchan. Both Jisung and Sungchan were glaring at each ither intensely which made Renjun and Hendery sigh.








 

Whats been into the both of you.




 

Till physically on hand. You guys are crazy man.




 

She told you everything that doesnt mean she is fine with you.




 

More like she kept saying things that you didnt know about. You said your her loyal bestfriend. But hurting her with this bull atiitude wont make her happy than before




 

You dont know her well who the heck are you to say that. You are just a stranger that plays with her feelings. You think daring her for a month would change her feelings




 

Why not. Dont tell me you had feelings for her. Cowards like you dont have guts yet she only see you as her bestfriend.




 

STOP GETTING ON MY NERVES JUNG SUNGCHAN.




 

THEN YOU ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A COWARD MOUSE. WHERES YOUR GUT WHEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ONE FOR CHULHEE




 

YOU DONT EVEN LIKE HER WHERES YOUR POINT.




 

GUYS STOP IT




 

Rami ah....




 

Fighting really. You gotta do that. In this academy. What is wrong with both of you.




 

Tell him not to messed up with Chulhee feelings.




 

Im not messing with her feelings when my feelings for her is true.




 

What a joke. Im the one who have been with her i liked her way before you do.




 

Too bad that she is mine. I fell in love with Yang Chulhee for who she is. The deal is not on purpose when i wanted her to realise my feelings for her. Unlike you just risking your friendship to be torn away because of your ego.




 

Dont you dare messed up with her feelings. She is not officially yours.








 

Sungchan yanks away from the boys and walk towards Jisung who is beibg held. Standing close and his face were serious when it comes to Chulhee.










 

You better not mess with yourself or you are the one who caused all of this. You want to play it rough then fine. Once you break her happiness. Im taking whats mine.













 

Sungchan step back and push his hyungs away. Grab his things and walk away leaving the rest dumbfounded by what they just said. Rami sigh and grabs Hendery's hands to catch up with Sungchan. Yang yang and Jeno sigh and leave the place as they dont want to linger in the place longer. Leaving the rest there. The boys let go of their grip and Jisung starts to clench his fist by just looking at Sungchan's presence. Just then Jinsu came with a towel and bottled water.











 

Jisung. Stop clenching you are hurting your palm.




 

You know about this dont you.




 

Jisung.... Just dont thi-




 

You know about it. Is that true nuna.




 

Chulhee... she told me not to tell you. She knows that you will be mad. But that doesnt mean that she wont be with you. She still cherished her friendship with you.




 

So you didnt even give me a heads up. Wow. Thanks. Thanks alot. Now i lost the person i love to my freaking enemy. Its all because of you.





 

Jisung... Park Jisung....




 

Nuna let him be. Its been too heavy for him this week.




 

Fine. Here wipe those blood away.




 

Thanks....




 

I will inform this to the Principal. You guys head home. Its already late.




 

Im following you. You guys head home. Especially Mark hyung. You have family dinner today.




 

OH SHOOT. LUCAS LETS GO.




 

What.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

Jung Sungchan you seriously had to be like this. What is really wrong with you.




 

Its nothing mom.




 

Nothing. You want me to ask for all security footage and look through everything so it won't be nothing. Sungchan you got to stop all this anger.




 

Mom like i said. Im fine and all of this is nothing.




 

More like he is fighting about someone.




 

Sungchan is that true.




 

Its nothing mom. Im dead serious.




 

Well then its your responsible since i dont want to treat you as a child anymore. Now better appologise to both your aunt and Jisung mother when the meeting is on. I dont want my kid to fight just because of ego. You are more than this Sungchan.




 

Yes mom...




 

Yang ahjumma have you prepared the stuff.




 

Yes mistress its here.




 

Well let Yang ahjumma help you with your wounds. Rami tell your aunt about everything. Say that I will attend the meet up session if Jisung's parents want to.




 

Yes mom.




 

Rest up Sungchan. All things happened for a reason.








 

Rami and Mistress Jung left the living room. Your mom place the medical things on the table and sat right beside him. Sungchan just sigh as he knows that he already cause a lot of trouble. Not forget to mention that your mom doesnt knows that he is dating you at the moment. As your mom were squezing the towel removing most of the water to wipe away the blood on his face. Sungchan took it away and look at her

 









 

Whats wrong dear.




 

Ahjumma. Have you ever been into a love triangle before.




 

In my younger days. I didnt have any because I had an arranged marriage with someone.




 

But did you ever face that before.




 

I do. It was lomg time ago. But i still end up with a stranger who became my husband and Chulhee father. He was a spoilt brat but he is sure determine and passionate. Not forgetting how lovable he is after months of knowing me during the arrange marriage.




 

So you fell in love with someone who has not been longer than your bestfriend.




 

You can say that. But its the right happiness for me. Son is there really anything you wanted to say.




 

Ahjumma... what if i say i fell in love with your daughter.... Im sorry if i ever hurt her ot used her with no meanings but now i realise. Without her, i felt like theres no happiness in me.




 

Sungchan my dear.... If that's what you have been feeling. I would be proud to let Chulhee date you but now its all up to Chulhee choice if she could accept you. Just remember that things wont go your way because we will always face difficulties to get the flag.




 

Ahjumma i'm sorry for everything.




 

Its okay now I should help you with your wounds.




 

No no. It's okay. I can do it myself. You can prepare dinner for us. I'm getting hungry at this time.




 

Sure thing dear son. Come i will help you bring this things to your room.




 

Thanks ahjumma.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Aigoo mom always worries me. Now where is she. Mom, I'm home.







 

You had just came back from your part time work. Since you came from the back gate you straight went to the basement to prevent yourself from Sungchan sight. You look around the basement which is still big for you even if you have stayed there for months. Just then you heard the door was being closed. You turn and saw your mom were looking at you. You smile at her and she just sigh grabbing you to the small dining area. You were confused by her actions but you saw something that she knows which makes you anxious.










 

Mom is there anything wrong.




 

Chulhee. What have you done the past few days.




 

Nothing....




 

Chulhee...




 

I... I have been avoiding everyone after the day Jisung left me alone.




 

Dear... did you fight with him




 

No mom... i didnt...




 

Then tell me you have no cause of both Jisung and Sungchan fighting...




 

Mom.... i swear i didnt know about that.




 

Chulhee...




 

I swear mom. I have been avoiding them because i feel guilty to Jisung after i told him something.




 

Dear... its not your fault but you should have told Jisung everything. He wont be like that till he gets physical with Sungchan.




 

I really dont know.....




 

Now what are you going to do.




 

I....i.... dont know....




 

Dear... you are facing love triangle blindly.




 

What are you saying mom. I dont understand.




 

Jisung and Sungchan... both have feelings for you. You didnt know that didnt you.




 

No.....




 

Chulhee... do you have feelings for any one of them.




 

I....




 

Go and meet Sungchan in his room. I believe he have not clean those wounds. Help him. Listen to his explaination. Just be there for him....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Sungchan were sitting on his bed staring at the window as he is trying to calm his mind after what just happened. Its been a long day and he didnt know why he confessed it to your mom. All he knows that you mom should know his side story. While calming his mind. You were right outside of his room looking at the door with a bag of bungeoppang. You wanted to knock but you dont have the courage. The door was slightly open and you saw him on his bed looking at the window. You just took your courage and knock lightly. Sungchan look at the door and smile weakly.






 

You came....




 

You look like a zombie.




 

Come here.....








 

He pat the space beside him and you just went to sit beside him. You place the bag on his lap and look at him with worries








 

What is this.




 

Food... What really happened.




 

Just boys stuff. What happened to you. Avoiding everyone. It makes me feel like you are guilty of something.




 

You can say that... Sungchan....




 

I fight with him because i care for you. I know that you told Jisung about us. Yet his ego just pisses me off.




 

Still.... you should have just backed away.




 

Im doing this because you are under my care. You should not been avoiding all of us just becauee of him. Also people would think that you are having an affair.




 

Still.... seeing you hurt is more painful.




 

My pain doesnt matter. But my feelings for you matters. Everythinh about you matters to me. Especially when Jisung have feelings for you.




 

Jisung have feelings for me....




 

He does. I dont know where his guts is but that doesnt stop me for being his rival.




 

Sungchan....




 

At first i thought i would be better off single. But as i met you. I felt like things change drastically. Its like you are the right happiness for me. Which i hope you will be. Because i fell in love with you for who you really are. It doesnt matter if theres other people that deserves me. I will wait till you finally accept me.




 

Sungchan... No matter what just know that i have no feelings for Jisung as he is my only bestfriend. I will still follow our deals of us dating for a month but to accept your feelings i cant take it yet. Just give me time okay...




 

I will....




 

Im sorry for everything...




 

Hey... its not your fault...




 

Still....




 

Its not your fault. Things happened for a reason.




 

Fine.... come lets get your face clean.




 

I can do it myself you know that right.




 

I insist. You get into this mess now your face arent that handsome anymore.




 

So you are saying that my visual is outstanding




 

As your contract girlfriend. I will not say anything but to just clean this mess on your face.




 

Oh come on bubz.




 

Shush. You are noisy when you are in pain.




 

Thats because im happy that my bubz is here with me




 

As long as you are happy im fine now stay still or i will take back that food.




 

You are so adorable Chulhee.