Ch 15 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 











 

So you really gonna left me alone today




 

You got punishment to do. Do well on your punishment and we can have our time.




 

But Chulhee....




 

Sungchan. We had a deal yesterday right. No matter what i cant escape from that.




 

Well then have lunch with me please.




 

I have to pass on that.




 

Bubz why. You have not even have any lunch with me.




 

But i always have dinner with you... okay okay i cant today because i have things to settle. I need to handle it alone. So just dont be upset okay. I did promise to make up with you.




 

Fine. I wont bother you today.




 

Thank you. Now go to your dance class. I have to meet Jinsu unnie.




 

Promise me not to be sad today




 

Im not. Im sure i will meet you later. You mister smile for me. Dont pick a fight with Jisung. Even if he is your enemy. I want you to be at your best behaviour. Can you do that for me.




 

Fine. Tomorrow afterschool you are sticking with me.




 

Of course i will. Go you are gonna be late.










 

You gave him your smile which he never see before. He smile and caress your cheek before leaving. After he is no longer in your sight. You turn back to your locker. You were packing your stuff for the next lesson that you will after hours of waiting. While packing you felt someone presence on your right. By just smelling the perfume you know who is on your right. You sigh and just continue packing while not looking at the person.













 

What do you want Jisung.




 

Hee... forgive me please... i know im wrong....







 

You close the locker door and look at him. He was looking pale and you know that he didnt sleep and rest enough. You stay your poker face and just look at him








 

So you do know. I thought your sense are quicker but im wrong.




 

Okay fine. I was just annoyed and jealous that you spend more time with him than me but please dont do this to me. I dont want us to be seperated. Its just that im worried about you. Please for give me.




 

You do know that i cant stay mad with you for so long. But im just upset by your actions. You just quickly assume lately. Especially around your enemy.




 

Im sorry.....




 

Jisung just be you. If you understand where im standing right now you should respect my decisions.




 

Im sorry....




 

I forgive you. Just dont do it again okay. That was not the Jisung i know...




 

I promise i wont do it again. Im sorry Chulhee ah...






 

You smile and went to give him a hug. He hug you back and lean his head on your shoulder. You gave a pat to calm him down because you know that he is kinda sensitive with his feelings. After the short hug you pulled away from the hug and look at him. He was giving a weak smile to you









 

Smile more for me. Now go for your dance class. See you during lunch.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Wait so you are saying that what happened two days ago. It really happened.




 

Im not sure if they are for real but my sense told me that they are.




 

How can you just report me like that.




 

Well they were acting so sweet lately. Cant you see.




 

You were there for dinner where he keep smiling on his phone. Babe dont tell me you arent focusing for dinner.




 

Im sorry babe you are just so beautiful during that dinner.




 

Urgh you are hopeless sometimes




 

Hey... thats upsetting then tell me why are you always skip dance class.




 

Its not my likings. You should be gladful that you are here with me.




 

Im always glad that you are with me bubz.




 

You lovebirds really gotta make me puke.




 

Jinsu unnie you are... Chulhee what are you doing here.




 

Babe im leaving for class. Yangyang and Jeno will kill me if im not there.




 

Sure babe. See you for lunch.






 

Rami gave a peck on his cheeks and he left the hangout place for the girls. Rami pulled you to the big sofa and you were sitting in between them feeling confused.








 

So again. Why are you here




 

She didnt take any electives. Here some cookies that my mom left for you yesterday.




 

Oh from the food party. Thanks girl.




 

Food party since when you have that




 

Ah i had it plan last few weeks. Rami didnt want to go and you are still a minor. So i didnt plan to tell you about it.




 

Oh. Yeah unnie i heard that you want to talk to me about something.



 

Girl can you be honest with us.




 

Whats wrong did i do something off this time






 

Two days ago where you and Sungchan have a match on a game. What deal did you both made




 

Oh... that.... unnie...




 

Just tell us we wont be mad at you.




 

Who is mad at who.




 

Omo what tea do we have right now. We want to know




 

Oh you girls. Come in and close that door.




 

So so so whats the tea.




 

Promise this wont go beyond us.




 

We promise. Now please tell us. Im dying to know.




 

Okay when.....