Ch 26 [Part Ⅱ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 



















 











 

After your relay your team win the second place since Hendery and you ran so fast. Your team mamage to get second place. Everyone went to the food booth and you are surprise that the place is almost crowded. Lucky that you get to find the place where your mom is. You didnt see your mom but you saw Sungchan and Jisung were talking to each other. You smile and drag Mark and Lucas to where the boys are. Since you went to the place with just Mark and Lucas. The rest was heading to the lounge place since Hendery and Renjun starts their drama of being tired. You decided to just went to where your mom is. After the short run Sungchan turn to see you happily running to him. He chuckled and open his arms for you. He catch you by the waist and you hug him tightly while your legs were wrap around his waist.










 

Yah yah yah. Whats wrong with her hyungs.




 

Well she is just happy from what she earn earlier.




 

Im here for food.




 

Wow so what happened to the moral support that you said its a big thing today.




 

Yah just see how happy she is today.








 

You release the hug and cupping his face while Sungchan just smile to see how happy you are. While Jisung just chuckled at how you turm like a child over time.










 

Bubz i miss you so much.




 

I miss you too bubz.




 

Yah are we being ignored right now.




 

Hyung let them be. Its been days since they last see each other.




 

Wow.




 

Bubz want to know something. Its something big that im proud of today




 

Omo should i celebrate with you.




 

Yah put her down. Its still public and people are looking at you both.







 

Sungchan put you down and cupped your cheeks while you were still smiling.









 

So what is the thing that you earn today Hee.




 

I GOT THIS TODAY.




 

Silver medal... BABE YOU WON SECOND PLACE. OH MY GAWD BABE. YOU WON SECOND PLACE.




 

Yah yah yah quiet down.




 

Sorry hyung.... Babe congrats. Im supper happy for you.




 

I know you would. Now were is my mom...




 

Outside at the bench having a break. She have been cooking for long hours today. So i told her to get some rest. She needs one.




 

Well im going to meet her. You tagging along.




 

He has something on in few minutes. We will find you afterwards.




 

Oh yeah babe im sorry.




 

Nah its fine. Well im going see you soon bubz.









 

You gave a quick peck on Sungchan cheeks and gave a hug to the rest of the boys before leaving. Mark and Lucas were confused by what Jisung had said to them. Jisung chuckled and shook his head.








 

Whats so funny.




 

Well nothing much.




 

Whats with you and him have something on later.




 

Principle Jung have something for us to work on.




 

Its about Chulhee and Ryui and us being the ones who have to look out for them.




 

I dont get it. Do you get it Lucas.




 

Not a single thing.




 

Well lets talk to where theres less people.





 

Sure. But you guys need to talk clearly. We lost our hearings due to the girls shouting at our ears.




 

Damn that still hurts.




 

Lets go then....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You were going to where Sungchan told you since your mom is there. Once you saw your mom uou quickly went there and make a cute surprise to your mom. Your mom were suprise to see you and she smile while giving you a hug. You sat next to her and lean on her shoulders while hugging her arms.












 

Aigoo you must be tired




 

Its okay mom. Im fine besides i won second place.




 

You have done so well Chulhee ah...




 

If dad is here im sure he would be more happy to know about this.




 

He would always be proud on whatever good things you done Chulhee. Im proud of you. For everything.




 

You too mom....




 

Chulhee ah...




 

Mom whats with that tone.







 

You sat up and look at your mom. Your mom were giving weak smile. You were curious of what your mom is going tp say but you donf want to get high hopes so you just wait for her to talk it out.







 

I wanna say this but i hope you womt be mad or sad after this




 

What is it mom....




 

While i was in Daegu... i open up a restaurant with your grandmother. Your father mother. The feeling was so new that.... that....




 

You might want to go there and work there for the rest of your life....




 

Yes.... Chulhee ah. Its not that i wanna leave your or anything. Its just that i have been giving you all the heavy burden. I domt want to add more.




 

So you decided to stop working with Mother Jung and work with grandma instead.




 

Well it never hurts to work form scratch again right.




 

Mom. All this while you are never been a burden to me. Besides look at where we are now. We are happy unlike before. You work hard for this even. Im thankful.




 

Im sorry for the past Chulhee ah

 



 

Mom.... dont have to. Im happy that yiu are here still with me alive and breathing....




 

Aigoo you are making me cry.




 

You are making me cry too mom...




 

Chulhee ah. Promise me one thing.




 

Sure. What is it.




 

When you reached the age of 22. You must work under YC company.




 

YC company.... i never heard of that before mom.




 

Just promise me. Its part of your legacy....




 

Well i promise. For you i will. So when are you leaving.




 

The day after tomorrow....




 

The day after tomorrow. Mom....




 

I know. I already told Mistress Jung about this. When im no longer by your side, just be happy no matter what, promise.




 

Promise..... Mom tomorrow. Take a day off.




 

Why is that so.




 

So i can spend my whole day with you before you leave to Daegu.




 

Will do my dear




 

I love you so much mom.....