Ch 11

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 









 

Okay your pulse is fine. Even your fever has decreased a little. Well you will be discharge tomorrow i will inform Mistress Jung about this




 

I didnt know you worked for her.




 

Im her brother of course i work for her. She invest alot on this hospital. Its nice to meet you. She talk alot about you.




 

So you are the one who examined my....




 

I do. Both your father and grandfather. I'm sorry for your loss Chulhee.




 

Its okay... Thank you for your hospitality.




 

Well if its that all. All I want is you to be careful of your future. Dont let your past haunt you. PTSD is not something to play around with.




 

I will try my best. Please tell me I have no medicines left to take.




 

Just the same pills. See you tomorrow. Behave well while you can.




 

Yes sir....










 

The doctor left and you just took your time to rest since you been going on and on for the check ups. While looking out of the window you just sigh of how you miss being out and have your normal routine. Just then you felt your phone vibrating. You look at the caller and pick up the call












 

~> oh unnie...

 

>> Chulhee tell me that you are fine

 

~> well i am... why is there something wrong

 

>> Well your loyal mouse is being so not him when you arent around. Also its been three days since you last talk to him.

 

~> ah... i thought....

 

>> Hee please come back your mouse is seriously he is not focusing in class lately

 

~> Renjun oppa can i say something to him

 

>> yah not today he is doing punishment along with Sungchan

 

>> im sorry Hee he is busy.

 

~> oh well i will be back in school the day after tomorrow.

 

>> okay. See you soon.









 

You hang up the call and smile. Your smile fades when you saw Ryui and Hanbin standing by the door. You were confused at first but you gave a weak smile when they walk nearer to you.










 

You really... why are you doing this to us.




 

What are you talking about.




 

She miss you that is why we came here. Plus yesterday feels so gloomy. We want our maknae back.




 

Unnies. I will be back. Soon.




 

Soon. I want tomorrow. Cant you just be discharge tomorrow.



 

Really. You for real.




 

Yeah.... can i ask something...




 

You are asking about Sungchan am i right.




 

Well i heard from Jinsu unnie that he have punishment to do.




 

Well one rule for them in that school. Is that they cant fight with each other. They often just use words but this time Sungchan somehow kinda want to use his fist on Jisung.




 

It must be my fault then.




 

Its not really your fault you know. Its just like normal students punishment. Dont worry. Its not about you. Its just them dont know how to not fight over small matter.





 

Chill girl. Its not like thats their first time.




 

Well i guess i have to be at my best then.




 

Girl you really love to surprise us.




 

Especially when Sungchan starts to care for a girl.




 

Hanbi that was suppose to remain untold.




 

Ah.... im sorry....




 

Well unnie can i ask another thing.




 

Yeah sure what is it




 

Why did Gayeul make Sungchan cry after thier fight.




 

Oh.....




 

Should we tell her.



 

I dont want the boys to be mad.




 

Well we promise Sungchan to not talk about it.




 

Only Rami has the guts im jealous of that.




 

Unnie its okay if you cant tell.




 

No. Since Sungchan cares about you we should tell you what we know about him.




 

But in return you should not tell this to Jisung and his friends. Thay are kinda enemies to the boys.




 

Well i try not to spill the tea.




 

Well its started like this.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Up till when you want to day dream.




 

Up till when you want to be concern about me.




 

Im not concern. Im frustrated.




 

Why because you arent close like how i am with Chulhee.




 

More like I'm frustrated that you are so slow witted that your bestfriend is sick yet you didnt catch that till i appear. What kind of a friend are you.




 

You dont know anything about her.




 

More like she doesnt the you more things that you should know.




 

Dont put words in my mouth Jung Sungchan.




 

Then make me.




 

Park Jisung, Jung Sungchan. Dont you dare messed up your punishments.




 

Then tell this petty brother of yours to not get on my nerves.




 

More like you stop acting like Chulhee is own by you. She still has a life to live which is clearly not to be cling by you.




 

You dont know her well so dont even try to make me feel guilty you jerk.




 

More like you always not noticing of how tired she is eveyday which causing her to fell sick lately




 

Guys can you both stop. Im suppose to have a date with my boyfriend but i have to freaking babysit you guys till your duties are finish.




 

Well mine is done. Tell him to speed up.




 

What he didnt even focus while....




 

Dont try make a uno reverse on me. It doesnt work. Im out. I dont want to even kill a rat here .








 

Sungchan left after finishing his punishments leaving Jisung and Rami alone. Rami sighs and she just looked at Jisung who is really feeling annoyed by Sungchan.









 

My brother does his stuff before he day dreams. Not matter how you dislike him or even being enemies with him. Just dont make him be who he is before. He is not like what he is that you see. Now just do your duties and leave quietly. The deans and other teachers are out for their lunch party. They wont be back till tomorrow.




 

I will take note of that.







 

Rami smile and went to Jisung to gave a pat before leaving. She saw Hendery outside smiling at her. He hand out his hands and she grab it without any expression.







 

Dont worry about your brother. He will be fine.




 

Easy for you to say. I hve to go more hell things with him. Yet now he knows who Yang ahjumma is. I cant stay silent for long.




 

Well the only thing you can do is to be supportive to him and be a great girlfriend to me. Now stop worryi about those little things. I will treat you coffee. How about that.




 

Sometimes i question myself. Why i still dislike you no matter how much you tried to make me happy.




 

Girl that can wait. Because im here to make my girl be at her zen. So lets go. My bike is waiting for you.