Ch 09 [Part Ⅱ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 








 

You finaly arrived to school and went to your locker to grab somethings.You ran your way to school since you dont want to trouble anyone. You were looking so pale as you didnt have any meals since the day before. Also you were having headache and migranes. While packing some books into your bag you heard someone calling your name. You turn and saw a happy Jisung rigjt beside you. You smile and ruffled his hair.








 

What is this smile all about.




 

Smile of happiness. Where did you go yesterday. Why are you so pale.




 

Ah... i didnt wear any bbcream today. So i look a little pale.




 

Hee you really look like you are going to die.




 

Jisung. I am fine. Im still breathing. Dobt worry its just slight fever. Im still recovering.




 

Well sometimes you really love to make me worry for certain reasons that i should not talk about.




 

So tell me how is your test today.




 

I cant focus because you arent there.




 

Silly you should really be doing well in studies.




 

How to when you arent there. You are my moral support. I need my moral support.




 

Aigoo you are seriously being cheeky for some reasons.




 

Chulhee...




 

YAH YANG CHULHEE.









 

You turn to the voice that called our your name and you saw Sungchan were walking towards your way. You just stand still without even movibg as you know that somehow you are in trouble. Jisung were feeling confused but at the same time furious of why Sungchan would called your name with that firm tone. Sungchan were looking so fruestrated and when he was right infront of you, he place his palm on your forehead and sigh. You were confused so you remove his hands away and was about to speak but he cut you.














 

Yah you would be fainted anytime soon if you never stay at home and rest




 

I dont want to trouble your housekeeper. She has been working hard. I dont want her to work for me.




 

Yah still this is not a freaking slight fever you have a freaking high fever. Didnt you said that you have a headache yesterday.




 

Sungchan please lets not talk about it here




 

Hee what is he talking about.




 

Jisung ah its nothing. Just him blabbering something.




 

Yah you should have atleast listen to Rami. Yang Ahjumma would give you meds and you would feel fine if you rest up. Why are you being so stubborn since you almost get hit by the truck.




 

Sungchan please im begging.




 

What the heck is wrong with you. Stop raising your voice on her when you dont know s about her life.




 

More like you should know better. What kind of a bestfriend are you not even care about her. She skip every lunch and breakfast every single day so she can work on her studies.





 

Guys please stop...





 

Yah you arent her best friend you are just a freaking bully who drags her around not even knowing how she hates being used.




 

You know nothing about me. Dont put words in my mouth. Step out of my way when i have business with her.



 

More like you step out of my way you jerk. People like you doesnt deserve to be friends with Chulhee.




 

You are seriously getting on my nerves Park Jisung




 

Says the one who is making my bestfriend in her worst time.





 

GUYS PLEASE ENOUGH.







 

Both of them went silent after you stop them. Your head is in pain and you felt super low in energy that you can faint anytime soon. You slammed your locker door and step away from them as you dont want to face them. After taking a few steps away all you know is you black out makimg you fall on the floor. The boys were super shocked after seeing you fall. Before Sungchan could even went towards you. Jisung pushed him away and carried you in a bridal style before heading towards the school infirmary. It makes Sungchan more frustrated as he was feeling super guilty and worried as heck but Jisung got in his way. He punch the locker door making your locker door open. He look down and saw a picture of you and your parents. He pick it up and look closely at the pic. His eyes went wide when he saw someone familiar.









 

Yang.... Chul...hee....




 

Now you know why Jisung is clingy on her.




 

Nuna...




 

And you know about Yang ahjumma as well.




 

Nuna tell me you know everything behind this.




 

That you need to ask her herself. Now lucky enough that you arent in a fight with Jisung. Come on you have class to do. Also mom will meet us after school. She wants to tell something to you...