Ch 10

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 








 

Well you still have fever since yesterday. Did something really shock you or something.




 

I guess nightmare does. I feel like i have insomnia.




 

Miss Chulhee i guess you need to stay here longer for more checkups. It seems like you are expriencing something that you have not yet diagnosed.




 

Uh.... that....




 

Well i will hold you for one more day. Later on we will have you cheked up. Just remember not to sleep without your meds. The nurse been telling me that you skip every meal and medicine since yesterday.



 

Im sorry....




 

Its okay. Eat your brunch meals and take your medicine

 



 

Yes doctor.








 

The doctor leave and the nurse finally bring uou the meal that you are suppose to eat. You just sigh and look at the food. Before uou could start eatinh the door was open and you look up to see Mother Jung and Rami. Rami was holding fruit basket. They went to you and sat on the chair beside the bed.











 

Aigoo why are you refusing the hospital treatment.




 

I told you that she is a stone head.




 

Jung Rami. You do know that she is a grand daughter of a billionaire before




 

MWOH SHE IS A-




 

i dont remember being that rich mother Jung.




 

Ofcourse you dont. Your grandfather left you a huge fortune for a reason. Which is why your mom dont have any access to it. I have to say that you have not been touching those money ever since the funeral.




 

When an investor knows more tha i do. Mother Jung why did my father didnt put much money on my mother.




 

So your uncle will know that she dont have any more money for him. When a begger begs its like asking for drugs.




 

Heol.... Yah you didnt say that part to me




 

Why would she. Besides you better get well soon. Your mother is worried about you. I told her that I will settle all the hospitality.




 

Im sorry mother Jung.




 

Its okay dear. You are like a daughter to me. Now Rami dont kill her. Make sure she eats everything. Even the fruits.




 

Yes mom.







 

After Rami's mom left the room. Rami smile at you. You were confused at first but at the same time you just remembered about Sungchan being mad at you. You tried to not think about it but when you look at Rami you just cant stop thinkihg about it. Rami saw those expression and chuckled.










 

So tell me you are scared that Sungchan is mad at you.




 

Well is he unnie... i mean...




 

Sungchan. Mad at you. Seriously. He cant stay mad at girls. Unless he hates girls that is a different story.




 

Still unnie.




 

Dont worry about him. Mom already teach him a lesson. You missy better not do or hide anything anymore.




 

No i cant. Sungchan should not know about my identity.




 

Chulhee. No matter what you have to let him know. All the thought is that you are just capable when your mom is the poor one. You aint telling him how you and your mom live poorly for 10 years whats more for him to find out himself.




 

But.... I.....




 

Chulhee ah. Sungchan wont leave you fainted when he knows that you have weak body. He cares but not in a soft way. He just confused with himself





 

Unnie. Im sorry.




 

Oh dont be. Now you have to promise me yhat you must stay healthy. In order your mom to not be worried and my mom also not worried about you.




 

Fine fine i will start taking care of myself.




 

Thats the way now eat while i peel this fruists for you. Dont stop me because i emjoy peeling it. You eat










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You both should be lucky that none of you are injured. Also to my consideration you guys will do punishments as given.




 

Sorry principal Jung




 

Well you are dismissed. Dont ever have a fight in the hallway again. Also not to bother Chulhee life. She would be dead if she didnt stop you guys.




 

But Principal Jung....




 

I dont care if you are her bestfriend enemies or even lovers. You guys are in my academy and no one should even be fighting just because of a girl or love triangle.




 

Aunt Jung




 

Now both of you are dismissed. Punishment will be carried out tomorrow onwards. No other reasons accepted.




 

Fine









 

Sungchan got up and stomped out of the room. Jisung just sigh and stood up giving a bow before he left. In his mind he was thinking why Sungchan was acting so weird when he qas infront of you. When he isbat the hallway. Jinsu,Renjun,Mark and Lucas. He just gave a weak smile and look at them feeling so restless.











 

Yah what happened. You look down




 

Did principal Jung say anything. Yah speak up.




 

Jisung ah you arent looking well.




 

Im fine guys. Can we just leave this place. Im hungry Mark hyung is your mom place open for dinner.




 

Well yeah we can. Just hold up a moment and meet me at the gate. I have something to hand in half an hour time.




 

AHH YES THAT I REMEMBER




 

Not only you guys. We are in the same class for a reason. Now Jisung ah just wait for us at the bench near the tree. Theres some jelly behind the bush.




 

Thanks nuna Renjun hyung lets go.




 

Yeah lets go. Im dying to get that jelly since early today.




 

See you guys soon.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Ahh thats sad. You cant hang ouf with us




 

Sick and tired of being the bad guy here.




 

Yah i heard that you know something about Chulhee.




 

I know nothing.




 

Yah you seem like you were shock of something yesterday.




 

Not to mention you run away from us ever since Rami told us about Chulhee.




 

Yeah i can agree with that. Its lik-




 

I said i know nothing. Now can you all just leave me alone. Just...




 

And there he goes leaving them alone. Hendery hyung do you know whats happenin



 

Geez someone is not in the mood




 

I can see that. Let him be. Who knows he will tell us sooner.




 

He will if he is ready to tell us.




 

So you arent telling us what is happening




 

Do i look like i know whats happening when Rami didnt even text me for two days already. Well some things must be happening. I just dont know.




 

Rami didnt speak to you since that day.




 

After lunch she disappeared. Im sad about that.




 

Aigoo... Hyung wont you want to go to the hospital. Who knows




 

Yah. Dont.




 

Well thats a great idea. Damn boy you are so smart.




 

And there he goes leaving us for his girlfriend.




 

Yah let him be. Its time for him to feel loved by Rami




 

Oh my dont make me puke.




 

You dont make me puke.




 

Babe can we go and leave this couple alone. They are so dramatic.




 

How can i not agree with that




 

Yah we agreed to have double date. Dont leave us alone.




 

Run....