Ch 17

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 















 

 






 

So you think he will be fine.




 

Might be suspended for some time.




 

Both rank 1. Wow.




 

I know right. Wow.




 

So tell me what do you do after you left the school with Renjun.




 

Nothing. We just have snack and head home.




 

Unnie are you sure.




 

Yeah. Dont you girls dare to think dirty about me and Renjun. We are nothing much.




 

Aigoo. Omo Chulhee what did the discipline master say.




 

Ah... just talk and nothing much.




 

Come sit. So did he said anything about the boys




 

What she told me is that the punishment is not working so they might face suspension.




 

Suspended from school. Damn....




 

Unless both agreed that they will serve community service and they will have private class in order for them to graduate.




 

Wow. I believe they will choose to be suspended from school.




 

Yeah looking at how they fight days ago. Damn they cant work together.




 

I know about that.




 

So how about you. People around been spreding rumor about you dating Sungchan.




 

Well i still have 2 weeks with him. But the rumors dont take it seriously. Its just a deal between me and Sungchan.




 

Not forgetting to mention that social media attracted the snake. She even said that you somehow made her break her nose and her boyfriend's ribcage.




 

Damn girl. Are you a black belt or something.




 

Ah... that... she deserve all my black belt moves.




 

DAMN GIRL.




 

OUR MAKNAE IS A WARRIOR.




 

Girls you are making her embarrassed.




 

Woah. Chulhee. You seriously make us shocked day by day.




 

Unnies...




 

Well well what do we missed out here.




 

Hi babe.




 

Oppa did they leave the room already.




 

Nope. Not even a single people. It feels intense when both parents are there.




 

That . Summer sports are comming up but they are like the most anticipated people.




 

Well we should just see whats the income. Babe come on we have class to go.




 

Well gotta go. Chulhee. Just tell your boy not to be a monster anymore. My guy had to hold him till he almost strain his arm

 



 

Babe i said im fine. Just take care of Sungchan for us. He will be fine soon

 



 

Bye girls we have to go. See you at home






 

The lovebirds left, leaving you and Jinsu alone in the cafeteria. You chuckled at how lovely the lovebirds are. Jinsu just smile and place a book on the table. You look at her and were confused.







 

Its Jisung diary. A week ago. He throw this to his hyungs and left. The place. Lucas gave it to me knowing that only you can read this.




 

He never shows anyone this book before.




 

Never not even when we hang out. Chulhee is did something really happened. Like do you know why Jisung sudden act up like this.




 

Unnie. Its been like a decade or more being friends with him. He have been trying his beat to protect my feelings. Helping me to get the right happiness. But things change when instarted to hang out with Sungchan more than him.




 

So you are saying that he became annoyed and jealous that you give more time on Sungchan than him.




 

Yeah. Also i get to know that both rivals have feelings for me.




 

And here you are being girlfriend in contract with Sungchan.




 

Unnie. If you were me would you drop your friendship with someone who knows you longer than a stranger.




 

Let me rephrase your question then. Would you risk your love life with a stranger than someonewho knows you longer.




 

Unnie.




 

Thats a point. Its vice versa. Its important to maintain your friendship but with someone new and you suddenly fell inlove with a stranger. Wont that person who known you longer be enraged. Yet he never confesses his feelings. Its both lose-lose situations here.




 

You got the point. Still. I...




 

You dont see Jisung as a guy dont you




 

Renjun oppa.




 

Hi. I escape from the class. Its really annoying with all rumors all around.




 

Im sorry.




 

Its okay. So back to your point. You dont really see Jisung as a guy but as a friend dont you.




 

Yeah..... he is really someone who i really dont want to lose when it comes to friendship. He is like my pillar.




 

So you are fine with Sungchan be your so called boyfriend.




 

Oppa....




 

Renjun is right Chulhee. If you aint answer it. That means you do have feelings for Sungchan.




 

I myself i dont know. I cant answer that because i really dont know.




 

Just keep question yourself for the time being. Most likely Jisung did say that you need to find the right happiness for yourself right.




 

Yeah.... he did....




 

Well dont worry about Jisung leaving you. He cant bare to not have you as his friend. He really cherished your friendship.




 

True. He always talks about you before. But now you need to give him some space. Its the best for both of you...