Ch 09 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 














 

 






 

《NEXT DAY》











 

Aigoo so you just let her sleep on your bed.




 

Mom isnt that a freaking huge change after so long.




 

Well she was not feeling well while tutoring me mom. Plus she has gone through alot.




 

What do you mean by she have gone through alot.




 

Yesterday while crossing the roads. She somehow stopped her track and nearly got hit by a truck. Like how clumsy can she be. Then yeah




 

Sungchan ah. You should be aware of her weakness. She is someone's daughter. We cant let her get into trouble. It will affect our image.




 

Mom, I saved her from that crash.




 

Well at least he got some heart mom. She is still alive so its fine then.




 

Still... aigoo you guys should really not mess up with that girl. We will get sued.




 

Arent we richer than her.




 

Now i have to go. Sungchan you better look out of her. If she stop tutoring you just because of something. You are going to be digging your own grave.




 

Bye mom i will help Sungchan with Chulhee.




 

Thanks dear.









 

Their mom left them. They continue to eat while Rami look at Sungchan who looks super innocent. Sungchan turn and saw Rami looking at him. He gave back his confused face.











 

Tell me you did let her rest right.




 

Duh. I dont kill humans. Why are you and mom so protective about her. She is just Rank 2




 

Oh boy i know her better than you. Tell me you gave her sleeping pills that you have. Because since the last time i see. You dont have any pain reliever.




 

Yah. Im not a feaking monster. I still have pill to ease out the headache. Geez.




 

Wow thats the first time i see you care about a girl.




 

Well if she ia dead i will be dead as well. Now i have to go. The boys will be meeting me before school. Gave her the remaining food and my apple juice. I heard that she hates orange early morning.





 

Aigoo... see you during lunch. Tell your teacher that Chulhee is having fever.




 

Yeah yeah. See you.










 

He left and Rami just sigh to finish up the food. Just then your mom came to clean the table. Rami smile look at your mom.









 

May i help you with anything miss Rami.




 

Well i know that Chulhee is your daughter Yang Ahjumma.




 

Really. Did Chulhee told you everything.




 

Every single thing. Ahjumma why didnt you tell me earlier.




 

Because Rami dont want to. She scared that people richer than us will look down on us.




 

Well you are capable. Its not like you are poor.




 

We are capable because only Chulhee have the fortune. All money i have is been used to pay all rents and debts for almost 10 years. Im the poor one dear.




 

Wow Chulhee is really a caring and loyal to her mom.




 

She is one of a kind. She works hard to help me but i keep rejecting her money. Its just her works so she can secretly keep the money into the account without me knowing. She is a tough girl.





 

But she is weak because she have been holding everything by her own so she wont burden people.... Ahjumma....




 

Thats how she is Rami... well i will give you her uniform. Just make sure she eats her food. I will be cleaning the other rooms. Call me if you need help.




 

Sure do....






 

About an hour later Rami was already prepared to go to school. She went to Sungchan's room and saw you were still sleeping. She went near you and look at you who were freezing. She felt weird as she knows that the air condition is not on not even the ceiling fan. She place her palm on your forehead, her eyes went wide when she felt your body temperature is super hot. Just then you stirred from your sleep which makes you wake up in shock. Rami look at you and place her palm on your forehead again. You removed it and look at her confusingly.










 

Unnie is there something wrong.




 

Yah you are seriously shocking me.




 

Whats wrong what did i do.




 

How can you have fever at this hour. Isnt today your test day.




 

No its tomorrow..... wait unnie whats is wrong with me. How did i end up here.




 

You dont remember. You were tutoring Sungchan yesterday




 

Well i remember. I dont remember what happened next.




 

Aigoo. That sudden crash must shock you till you have a nightmare huh. Yah just stay here and ask Yang ahjumma to take care of you. You are having a fever.




 

Im fine unnie i need to get to school.




 

No no you are staying. My mom will kill Sungchan if she knows that you are sick. Dont you dare leave this place. Dont make us in panic. Your fever is super high.




 

Unnie...




 

Stay dont move. Im going to school to tell Sungchan. You dont do anything stupid. YANG AHJUMMA.







 

You look at the door to see your mom rushing herself into the room and you just gave weak smile.





 

Yes Miss Rami. What can i help you.




 

Ahjumma make sure she doesnt leave the house. Her fever is super high. Make sure she takes ever meds available for her. She need to be rest. Im going to school to alert Sungchan. Dont let her out. Yah Chulhee. I wont be too long. Dont go anywhere.










 

Rami passed her a bottle of water and went out since she gave both you and your mom orders. Your uniforms were on the study chair since Rami place it there. You sigh and move away from the bed. Your head were still spinning like the day before. Your mom sigh and help you out of the room after taking your uniform from the chair. She leads you to the living room and went to the kitchen to give you all meds tahts available with a wet towel. She place the wet towel on your head and gave you the meds. You put away the meds and look at your mom.











 

Im fine mom

 



 

At least take those medcines. I dont want them to feel panic. You kind off under Mistress Jung responsibility Chulhee.




 

Mom i can still get my way to school.




 

Chulhee....




 

Dont worry. I wil not faint. Now im late so please. I need to go to school.




 

Fine. Just dont get caught. You know how i will get scolded by those kids.




 

I wont. Just dont worry too much okay.




















 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

Im amazed by how you decide to freaking ignore the fact that im the best.




 

Well whatever you say Lucas hyung.




 

Yah dont be too sulky. Its just that he dance sharper than you.




 

Guys everyone is a good dancer okay.




 

Well there is my sidekicks.




 

Really. I thought im your guy.




 

Yah im her guy what do you mean.




 

Both of you are my guys. So did anyone see Chulhee anywhere.




 

Nope. Not me.




 

Not a single call or text from her.




 

Well if thats so... hold up where is Jisung.




 

He said that he wants go get change and take something from his locker. Also he thought he could meet Chulhee if he pass by her locker.




 

If thats so.... well your enemies been staring at you guys.




 

Must be searching for Jisung.




 

I heard that Sungchan did well in his class test.




 

Really after years. Wow thats shocking.





 

You guys really need to stop talking about him




 

Why is that so.




 

Well just saying. So whats for lunch today.




 

Same old thing. Come on lets get it.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You really gotta stare at them when Rami nuna is not there.




 

You dont know anything. Just hoping that she wont be with them for today.




 

Really. Wow since when you care if she is with them or not.





 

Since they start dating.




 

Babe you kidding me right.




 

Do we look like we are lying. Your sense are seriously dropping day by day boys.




 

Wow i never knew Hanbi became this...




 

Yah dont say it. If you dont want to die early.





 

Ahh monthly.... i understand. Well where is Rami.




 

Sungchan ah where is your sister.




 

She didnt come for first half. She told me that she will meet during lunch.




 

How i wish i could do the same.




 

You really want to die badly.




 

Baby there you are.




 

And there he goes hugging her like as if the have not meet for years.




 

Yah one day is still like one year okay.




 

Whatever. Sungchan ah do you know that Chulhee have fever. She is like shivering like its super cold when the room is freaking like sauna




 

No she just told me that she have headache.




 

Thats strange. How did she get fever then.




 

Nuna where is she right now.




 

Well i told her to stay at home. I doubt that she will stay because you know how stubborn she is.








 

Just then Sungchan stood up and ran out of the cafeteria leaving the rest puzzled. Rami just smile and sat beside Hendery while taking some food from his plate. The rest of them look at Rami confusingly.











 

Yah what is that about.




 

Cant you see. Sungchan cares for her. She nearly get into car crash nd have nigjtmares while sleping. She might develop high fever after that. Sungchan is trying not to get killed by mom also he has a heart for her.




 

I told you she has a heart for her.




 

Fine you won the bet.




 

We boys are so way back that we need to catch up




 

Well only you two. I know every single thing.




 

Yah thats because you hang put with him more.




 

So he did move on after Gayeul left him.




 

Yeah. Somehow i guess. He even let Chulhee sleep on his bed.




 

WAIT WHAT

 


 

That is so unfair. Like how. He didnt even let us sit there.




 

Like i said. He has a heart. Who knows he would fall for her....