CEO PARK?

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After training the girls went out and prepared for the upcoming conference Each of them prepared especially girls wearing girls' clothes.

 

After a while Dara made her way down already to wait for the girls in the living room and she wearing the fine and suitable dress she glanced at the clock already noon and they only had minutes left to get lunch and head on to the Park Inc. 

 

"Yah! Are you guys done, I'm already starving here and we still need to drive off" she shouted but to her dismay she only got silent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   "Ding...Dong.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara startled in her seat and opened the door but to her surprise, a delivery man delivered their lunch she just paid the man and left, She carried the food that was delivered and put it in the dining room on the table and set up their food on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later the girls came down and headed to the dining room for their lunch, Dara saw them they looked more like they were the CEO herself She just rolled her eyes then all of them sat down to eat lunch. 

 

"Unnie?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Neh?" Dara asked back.

 

"You sure you already satisfied dress out like that?" Bom asks not satisfied.

 

"I'm fine with it and besides you already forced me' to wear a dress and this what you call a dress and I'm still a CEO and we're only going to a conference, not some big events." Dara said sarcastically and Bom just rolled her eyes at her while devouring her favorite 'Corn'.

 

"What Bom-Unnie means is that you're revealing to the world after being mysterious about what you look like and knowing that Park Inc. 'the No.1 successful Company in the world for 10 years and they didn't know who behind those years being hidden and successful of the mysterious CEO you are," Hyorin explained matter-fact-tone and the others nodded. 

 

"Yeah that's why we thought you prepare and take a long time to make look presentable but you're wearing we admit it's presentable but we're like talking about your grand entrance to reveal yourself to the world as the Successful CEO of the Park Inc," Minzy added. 

 

"This is fine and I don't want anymore to change this is already good," Dara said. 

 

"Not for me," Bom said but Dara just glared at her. 

 

"And look we still have enough time and girls go clean up I'll make sure this rabbit will have proper clothes for her grand entrance," Bom said not waiting for the others to reply she just yanked Dara upstairs for her to change while the others that left downstairs cleaned up their finished lunch.

 

"Yah! Bommie don't it anymore This is good already," Dara shouted at her but Bom slapped her arm. 

 

"You Pabo rabbit! Whether you like it or not I'll be one of your stylists for today so let's go to my room I just have an idea for you to wear." Bom said while grinning then she forcefully yanked her inside the room to wear an ideal dress to look fabulous. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After getting debate to each other Bom managed Dara to wear a cream-colored dress just above the knees with a coffee-colored coat her hair tied into a ponytail and black heels, As they got down other girls noticed Dara and Bom going down the stairs.

 

"Unnie it's perfect." Chaerin compliment.

 

"Yeah, Unnie you look pretty," Hyorin added.

 

"Bom-Unnie you did a great job," Minzy said.

 

"Of course and good thing I just put a light makeup on this rabbit, Let's go we might be late many already excited to see the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter